PDA

View Full Version : Tim Rifat

Ancient_Arcane
05-07-2008, 02:01 PM
This guy, Tim Rifat, has some interesting stuff, and lots of techno-babble to go with it. Is anyone familiar with his stuff?

http://www.psychotronicgenerators.com/psychotronic_generators.html

http://www.psi-lord.com/

MindlessInvalid
05-07-2008, 08:48 PM
Sounds like a load of fluff. I noticed that he specified everything as if it was fact; and while he didn't use weasel words, the claims were hardly credible
* Power over your fellow men so you can win in any business, love battle
* The power to retard/stop the ageing process as the Old Seers mentioned in Castaneda's books
* Psychotronic energy to manifest your dream sot it becomes a reality
* Use of Psi so your intuition becomes boosted so you know liars, traps, wrong paths and all the other time wasting endeavours around you so you can avoid them
* It gives you the psychotronic energy to remotely influence partners you like or people of importance, customers, relations, bosses to follow your will
* Changes reality so things always go your way
* Allows you to make lots of money - the dream of all normal people
sounds like a sales pitch for some sort of scam. Sure most of these things are possible via psionics, but he makes it sound like it happens just by owning the device. Also, the things that aren't possible via psionics can't be possible because if everyone had one of these device, the conflict of interests could cause some sort of catastrophic doom upon the universe. YAY!!!! DOOOOOM!!!!!

Jehosaphat
05-07-2008, 09:29 PM
I lol'd when i saw a link titled "Psychic Power Sex"
Too much magic crystals and such, I'm not sure I go for all that stuff.

Winged_Wolf
05-09-2008, 05:37 PM
An incredible level of pseudoscientific technobabble. I would have to see the device itself and how it's constructed to have any idea of what it might actually do. A lot of psychotronic devices are advertised in this fashion--snake oil. Many of them don't do anything at all. Some of them do things, but not what is claimed for them.

Pat McDonald
07-23-2009, 05:29 PM
I am familiar with his work, "Remote Viewing".

I know this much about him - he's not educated as a scientist, having a BA rather than a BSc. His background is a humanities teacher, rather than science.

HOWEVER - I would say he has formidable neuro-linguistic abilities. He appears to be quite thorough in his translation of foreign texts into English, and his work is quite thought provoking.

I might have issues with his scientific methods but his interest is genuine and his fears (to him) are very real indeed.

I am dubious as to the absolute accuracy of his work, to the letter. But there does appear to a quite a lot of correlation between his work and super string cosmological theory. As yet unproven, but thought provoking.

And to his credit, he does try his best to avoid New Age terminology and try to concentrate on the concrete. He's quite a positive person, in his own way.

Redregon
07-23-2009, 05:41 PM
well, if there's a sliver of truth in there, even if it's buried under a load of BS, what's the harm in checking it out?

just have to put the fluff filtering goggles on :P

Deux
07-23-2009, 08:32 PM
:dons fluff goggles and looks over page:

MY EYES!

THE GOGGLES DO NOTHING!!!

That kind of stuff makes my brain hurt almost as much as orgonite cloud-busting and hollow earth theory.

Redregon
07-23-2009, 09:03 PM
oi... yeah, read through a bunch of pages... all i could see is "the others are all wrong, they are out to trick you... buy my overpriced candles and crystals :D"

yeah, not sure there's much in there that's worth reading.

Deux
07-23-2009, 11:29 PM
At least the color scheme doesn't make my retinas bleed as it does with http://truthism.com/

Pat McDonald
07-24-2009, 04:23 PM
Thing is, if the book is compared to the website, they are RADICALLY different in style.

I can't help thinking the website is a fake.

It is interesting that one of the generators pictured is apparently listed in the USA as a strategic weapon system - the orgone box, (re-)invented by Wilhelm Reisch, who was pupil of Freuds.

You may scoff, but the principle behind it is very similar to the nano-capacitor - a handy invention for storing immense amounts of power for weapon systems like mobile lasers, rail guns, etc etc.

Remote Influencers
08-05-2012, 08:18 AM
Pat McDonald we see where your comments about us being fake stems from.

As it appears to us (correct us if we are wrong) you do seem to be a somewhat supporter of this same guy in question. Do you know him personally or something?

Someone emailed us about your post on this forum as if to lure us here to reply and comment about your post. Does this same guy in question frequent this forum secretly? He has been known to use many aliases to harass and threaten others online in various ways. In any event what's done is done. You posted what you posted and that's that.

We are also familar with Remote Viewing. We have been working with a Remote Viewing Team since 1999. This same guy in question has proven how fake he is by claiming our Remote Viewers are CIA,MI5,Gov't affiliates. Talk about being off mark BIG TIME! For a person claiming to be the world's best Remote Viewer and the alleged author of a Remote Viewing book it's quite a shame actually.

One of our close associates (the owner of a huge spiritual/metaphysical community) has also been libelled by similar claims from this same guy in question along with other forms of harassment. It's quite interesting you post the terms "Looney Flakes?" here in your post about how fake we are because the same guy in question has been called a "Looney Tune" very recently over at the other spiritual community for his fake claims of people being CIA,MI5,etc. Is it a coincidence that you choosed to express "Looney Flakes".

Anyway all in all we did not come here to fight but highly recommend everyone stay away from the guy in question and especially all his information unless you want to attract dark things into your life.

Remote Influencers
08-05-2012, 10:57 AM
Also check this out: www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message936304/pg1

gavin2797
08-06-2012, 10:01 PM
people keep resurecting old threads.
http://www.google.com/imgres?num=10&um=1&hl=en&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&biw=1280&bih=669&tbm=isch&tbnid=9SsH9O4PigWX1M:&imgrefurl=http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/facepalm&docid=HA2-0rZECukfcM&imgurl=http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/000/554/facepalm.jpg&w=300&h=300&ei=_TAgUJ2-J5OK8QTn1ICgAg&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=179&vpy=173&dur=708&hovh=225&hovw=225&tx=119&ty=100&sig=102063283985709127993&sqi=2&page=1&tbnh=140&tbnw=143&start=0&ndsp=18&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:0,i:138

Remote Influencers
08-07-2012, 12:00 AM
Sorry about that. It was only a one off thing as we were connecting some dots.

Pat McDonald
08-07-2012, 05:02 AM
Pat McDonald we see where your comments about us being fake stems from.

Well, there's a 3 year lag between my post and your inane comment. I could not have made a comment about you being fake back then as you did not physically exist as a posting entity on this board back then.

As it appears to us (correct us if we are wrong) you do seem to be a somewhat supporter of this same guy in question. Do you know him personally or something?

Read my posts - I read his book. That doesn't mean I know his underpants size.

Someone emailed us about your post on this forum as if to lure us here to reply and comment about your post. Does this same guy in question frequent this forum secretly? He has been known to use many aliases to harass and threaten others online in various ways. In any event what's done is done. You posted what you posted and that's that.

Correct. I posted what I posted, I have no idea why you are here asking me questions about a thread like this.

We are also familar with Remote Viewing. We have been working with a Remote Viewing Team since 1999. This same guy in question has proven how fake he is by claiming our Remote Viewers are CIA,MI5,Gov't affiliates. Talk about being off mark BIG TIME! For a person claiming to be the world's best Remote Viewer and the alleged author of a Remote Viewing book it's quite a shame actually.

Hmmm... I thought his claim was (and the book's way older than this thread) to being the foremost expert on RV in the UK circa 2002. If you were posting or researching yourself back then, name your published works or naff off.

One of our close associates (the owner of a huge spiritual/metaphysical community) has also been libelled by similar claims from this same guy in question along with other forms of harassment. It's quite interesting you post the terms "Looney Flakes?" here in your post about how fake we are because the same guy in question has been called a "Looney Tune" very recently over at the other spiritual community for his fake claims of people being CIA,MI5,etc. Is it a coincidence that you choosed to express "Looney Flakes".

Well, you can google the quote, see who posted it first, and work out who copied who. Or who got the idea first. If you're going to split hairs over a chance comment, I really don't want to get into a debate as I had rather enjoyed spending parts of my life doing something constructive.

Anyway all in all we did not come here to fight but highly recommend everyone stay away from the guy in question and especially all his information unless you want to attract dark things into your life.

That is libel, either against me or against him, doesn't matter. But them some people really need to hide behind false IDs and false faces, don't they. Now answer me a question - why do you actually think I care what you posts, your comments, your questions? If you got abilities, use them. Don't just stand there waffling.

gavin2797
08-07-2012, 07:25 AM
ohboyherewego.PNG

Remote Influencers
08-07-2012, 07:55 AM
Well, there's a 3 year lag between my post and your inane comment. I could not have made a comment about you being fake back then as you did not physically exist as a posting entity on this board back then.

That's not the issue. How did you find out about our site initially then?

Read my posts - I read his book. That doesn't mean I know his underpants size.

Noted.

Correct. I posted what I posted, I have no idea why you are here asking me questions about a thread like this.

Noted. We needed to ask you certain questions since you are on record as posting about him (semi-favourably) in the past.

Hmmm... I thought his claim was (and the book's way older than this thread) to being the foremost expert on RV in the UK circa 2002. If you were posting or researching yourself back then, name your published works or naff off.

Noted. Nobody is an expert if they get their own Remote Viewing wrong. Especially claiming the rest of the world is CIA,etc,etc.. Having a book does not automatically make one an expert too. It may be a way to attempt to sell yourself as an expert. However it does not make a person one if they have a track record of getting their facts wrong. We do know he is into nasty Business warfare tactics so maybe it's all part of his overall scheme to first set himself up as an 'expert' then claiming everyone else is fake and CIA, MI5 controlled,etc.. He sells too much fear. He is afraid of alot of things.

His modus operandi seems to be to attempt to discredit all the other big people in the Remote Viewing and other spiritual fields. In doing so he feels that he will get famous because he makes no qualms about naming names of others in the field who are already big. In naming names and directly attacking other people (especially on all his websites) he hopes frantically that his name will spread even more on the Internet. He expects google to index all instances of the people he attempts to discredit thereby creating linkages to himself...in the hope others will buy his conspiracy and fear based stories..expecting him to be the saviour of them all. It's evident his name is spreading but much more people are becoming aware of what he is really about now. So he has already lost.

In fact we have also been tipped off that others from our RV team are currently Remote Viewing him and they're coming up with very interesting information. That may or may not be publicly disclosed in due course once all data is verified. Expert? We don't think so at all. He cannot even shield himself from being Remote Viewed as he claims to be able to do with all his little 'toys'.

Well, you can google the quote, see who posted it first, and work out who copied who. Or who got the idea first. If you're going to split hairs over a chance comment, I really don't want to get into a debate as I had rather enjoyed spending parts of my life doing something constructive.

Noted. It's just very interesting you choosed to express 'Looney'. If you want to claim it's a 'chance' comment then okay. You're right it's best to focus on constructive things

That is libel, either against me or against him, doesn't matter. But them some people really need to hide behind false IDs and false faces, don't they. Now answer me a question - why do you actually think I care what you posts, your comments, your questions? If you got abilities, use them. Don't just stand there waffling.

There isn't much real hiding on the Internet as people think there is. false ID's,etc can be investigated and uncovered believe it or not. We do it all the time.

Ah the classic counterclaim.. No you are wrong. It's not libel if it's the truth. It's a serious warning against someone who attacks and harasses others online using a variety of bully tactics, stalking,etc.. We already have tons of evidence. We already are taking certain actions.

Anyway personally you don't have to care and we are using our abilities for our clients successfully.

This thread will probably also be used as evidence if Lawyers/Authorities see the need. In any event it's best to let the thread die.

We do not intend to drag others into this. We only have one main Target.

And you know who we are referring to.

Take care and all the best to you Pat.

Pat McDonald
08-08-2012, 12:53 AM
Noted. It's just very interesting you choosed to express 'Looney'. If you want to claim it's a 'chance' comment then okay.

Your other questions really don't interest me, but actually, that was a free response comment ("Looney Fakes") from a guy called Lyn Buchanan.

You might have heard of him.

Now, here's a reasoned argument for why I claim your video is fake.

1) Physical objects, when observed by a camera, display different sizes and different shading patterns according to their position in shot. If they are illuminated, then of course the source they are illuminated by, affects the scene around them as the object moves.

2) The "ball" in your video does not demonstrate change of size nor change of appearance anywhere within the field of view of camera. Nor does it affect any of the scene around it. This means either it is at a fixed distance from the camera lens, moving in a curve around it, and through the screen; or it is EXACTLY shrinking and expanding according to it's position in 3D space according to the position of the camera.

The two are not reconcilable. Therefore, this isn't a video of a ball moving in 3D space around an area. It is a recording of a space with the same picture of a ball slapped at random around it.

Also, note that it is an offence to advertise any psychic information service WITHOUT the disclaimer "For Entertainment Purposes Only".

The REST of your service could be genuine. I have no information on which to base a comment of them.

But, rest assured, with a video that awful, you are putting off your more discerning potential customer at the very best.

At worst, they could claim misrepresentation. Assuming they could find your real name and address and file suit in the relevant jurisdiction.

What is so bad about just listing testimony of satisfied customers? Hand written notes of congratulation? That isn't breach of confidence.

As to why I'm having a pop at a slack service;-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P55e1XxOV0o

Remote Influencers
08-08-2012, 01:43 AM
Okay about the Looney comment. A free response? Where exactly?

You are assuming the orb was a physical object. This is where you are wrong and shows your lack of real metaphysical knowledge.

We will not bother to reply to your other 'arguement' as it doesn't seem valid to us at all. We know the video is real. Your beliefs about it does not affect the fact that it is probably the only evidence in the world where an orb was observed remotely right as soon as our Remote Influencers began to work on the target area.

As for other testimonials of course that is coming plus much more!

You seem to want to dictate how we do what we do and when we do it.

Nice try. You will just have to be patient and all will be revealed in due course on our website.

The website itself is new but we have been doing this since 1999. All will be updated in due course.

How did you first come to find out about our website? It's a very new website.

Maybe in all this drama we are to realize the video's quality is affecting how people see it overall. Or is that what YOU want? We are excited to share our findings and will still be submitting the video for professional analysis. Simple assumptions won't really discredit this real video. That will be proven in the long-run.

The original is on the actual premises (which is in South America bye the way and we are still working on getting it as we ourselves are curious about looking at a better quality). Remote Influence has no barriers.

Tankdown
08-08-2012, 01:49 AM
I'm sure it only be 'professionals' you approve of.
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120106052215/villains/images/c/c4/TrollFaceDancing.gif

Remote Influencers
08-08-2012, 01:49 AM
LOL on a more lighter note that was quite funny!

Pat McDonald
08-08-2012, 03:00 AM
Okay about the Looney comment. A free response? Where exactly?...

Remote Influence has no barriers.

Where doesn't matter, but rest assured, it was on a publicly available site, visited by lots of RV professionals.

WHO matters a great deal, because if you want to claim RI and yet show complete ignorance of a track record like Lyn Buchanan's...

... then I regret, you really are talking out of your back passage, and have no concept of the subject where you claim knowledge.

Incidentally, the Russian term for psi is "bio-plasma", and I have yet to see something claimed as a psionic effect look LESS like plasma.

What it does look like, and what Ockham's Razor suggests it is, it looks like a little bit of cut up photograph cut out and stuck all over the video from a security camera.

BUT, I tell you what. How about I produce lots and lots of similar videos, all linked to your site, as proof of "psi-balls"? Gee, that could be fun. It wouldn't be true, but it would actually sit with your side of the argument... no, I couldn't do that. I'm not so tiny minded as that.

Can't speak for other Guild Members or anyone that just wants to have a pop at you, of course. :)

Remote Influencers
08-08-2012, 03:07 AM
Trying to drag other peoples names into this will not help you.

We have no issue with Buchanan.

The fact that you came up with something like that does in fact show how small minded you are.

Where doesn't matter, but rest assured, it was on a publicly available site, visited by lots of RV professionals.

WHO matters a great deal, because if you want to claim RI and yet show complete ignorance of a track record like Lyn Buchanan's...

... then I regret, you really are talking out of your back passage, and have no concept of the subject where you claim knowledge.

Incidentally, the Russian term for psi is "bio-plasma", and I have yet to see something claimed as a psionic effect look LESS like plasma.

What it does look like, and what Ockham's Razor suggests it is, it looks like a little bit of cut up photograph cut out and stuck all over the video from a security camera.

BUT, I tell you what. How about I produce lots and lots of similar videos, all linked to your site, as proof of "psi-balls"? Gee, that could be fun. It wouldn't be true, but it would actually sit with your side of the argument... no, I couldn't do that. I'm not so tiny minded as that.

Can't speak for other Guild Members or anyone that just wants to have a pop at you, of course. :)

Pat McDonald
08-08-2012, 03:55 AM
Ah, well you see, free thinking isn't actually a crime.

I dare say free thought makes it harder for you to find victims. You know, people who feel sure that, if they pay you, then you MUST help them...

... yeah, explains why you don't like the idea. Well, tough. Free thought is not a crime, and while I do not have the capacity to make real that particular thought...

... I'm not everybody. Like I said, I'm not really annoyed that you claim RI. I'm just annoyed you tried to claim RI with some lame evidence that only a brain dead badger could believe it.

Because, you see, that makes life SO MUCH HARDER for people that are actually interested in doing real double blind scientific research rather than conning rich idiots.

James Ableton
10-17-2012, 04:10 PM
What are the 34 different types of energy he is referring to and why do I need to use all 34 to "break free from the matrix"? It looks like he is just running a scam.