Psion Guild Forums

Psion Guild Forums (http://www.psionguild.org/forums/index.php)
-   Spirituality (http://www.psionguild.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=173)
-   -   Binding A Soul To An Object (http://www.psionguild.org/forums/showthread.php?t=7645)

Tigerhallam 08-03-2012 02:39 PM

Binding A Soul To An Object

Binding a soul to an object.

Explanation: if this is done, after bodily death the soul will still reside on the physical plane, unable to 'go on' to wherever they may wish to go. This can then somehow be worked upon by creating a body/possessing someone. I don't know much on that part though.

This is a ritual, and it really does work.

Focal point – binding the soul to a doll/object.

Representation – doll/object and item belonging to the soul (i.e. part of the person's clothes, something they will have a link with).

Intent – To bind the person’s soul to a doll/object.

Funnel – table with sigil representing their soul on it.

Sanctuary – ring of rocks representing deep, primal energy.

Action – Visualisation of the link between the person's soul and their clothes (the link). Chant of words of power while bringing the soul through the link and into the doll/object. Place the clothing part inside doll/object. String is tied round the doll/object, showing how the soul is kept locked in.

(The sigil needs to be made of the soul's true name. Here is a way to discover your own. Taken from wicca-spirituality.com:)

All you need to do is access it. Like Michelangelo, all you need to do is take away whatever doesn't belong to you . . .

Masks and labels,
History and wounds,
Desires and fears that you've collected over the years
When you remove the dust and debris of ages, you will find your true name shining there like a jewel within you.

But this is only one way to finding your true name.

Thank you for reading.

Draun 08-03-2012 06:36 PM

As Golden Psi stated at this thread http://psionguild.org/forums/showthread.php?t=7636:
Quote:

Complications with such an idea would be anchoring the soul before it escapes, or if the soul can ever really have two anchors. Also to keep in mind, might this cause a miserable existence for the consciousness? Something like this shouldn't really be taken lightly, you could easily do major harm.
What I mean is that even if it does really work, it should be considered if it's really what you want after death. I believe in Heaven, and I would rather be there after my death than, as you stated
Quote:

unable to 'go on' to wherever they may wish to go
Not all of you do agree with me, but one question for you, then: Would you really want to spend the eternality unable to 'go on'? Shall there be something after death, I don't simply know.

Tigerhallam 08-03-2012 07:42 PM

I agree, I know. It wouldn't be a nice existence, but it would be an existence, if you see my point.
As for Heaven - it's whatever you believe in, right?

Golden Psi 08-03-2012 07:57 PM

If you believe the soul can exist while bound to an object, you believe that the soul can live without the body. At that point you already believe in an existence after life, so why tether it to an object?

Tigerhallam 08-03-2012 08:34 PM

Annoying to have to work back up to this point in powers, when I could simply stay here. Well, I say simply, but you know what I mean...

Tankdown 08-05-2012 03:44 AM

Existing in a toothbrush might not pose a lot of opportunities for growth. Starting over is really the only option.

Personally I don't believe in reincarnation.

Paper 08-05-2012 05:56 AM

woulden't this be just a very very strong link?

Redregon 08-14-2012 03:36 PM

this be some dark juju you're talking about... usurping a soul's energy for your uses isn't good especially since you're basically dominating it's will with your own.

it's bordering on necromancy (not psionics) and some of the darkest magics there is.

Pat McDonald 08-16-2012 02:30 PM

Bizarre. How can a non-physical subject like a soul "reside only the physical plane"?

Strikes me it's like finding a deep sea creature in a desert.

Oh well, if it keeps you happy and works for you, fair enough. I think I'll stick with energy signatures as my way of thinking about non-physical subjects like ideas, souls, harmony etc.

psi seeker 34 08-25-2012 03:22 AM

It might be interesting to have an object lying around that has a link so that when you die you can find your way back to the physical plane but I personally don't want to have any ties to such an evil place as earth when there are wackos out there who think it's possible and alright to capture and bind souls.