Psion Guild Forums

Psion Guild Forums (http://www.psionguild.org/forums/index.php)
-   Psionics Theory (http://www.psionguild.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Is psionics magic or a spiritual tool with very high responsibilties (http://www.psionguild.org/forums/showthread.php?t=7646)

Nightshadow78 08-04-2012 06:56 PM

Is psionics magic or a spiritual tool with very high responsibilties

I didn't know exactly where to put this so please make sure department it gets where it needs to be but I think it is a theory question I have my outlook just looking for others input. We all have asked this one time or another within ourselves is it or isn't it magic this will hopefully dispell the truth or my opinion and knowledge of the truth but as I say input wanted. This is what I believe that it is a spiritual tool my scientific have no religion spells or enchantments it depends on the person that uses it it can be light or dark depending on the individual with mental physical and spiritual ramifications in the end we reap what we sow so to say.Magic on the otherhand uses spells enchantments of another nature and authority it is my sincere belief that magic pulls from another authority than which I serve though it is strong and influencial it chains and stains the soul with that authority and can be broken by a strong psion because it is limited because it'll chain a spirit to you that will give you what you want and even power but this spirit hates you because it fell at the beginning of creation and to tell the truth it is just pulling from what's already there so in my opinion psionics and magic are different as night and day one works on hard work and one feeds on your soul and is a shortcut and a path of the lazy. In short psionics is a tool a gift a responsibility to the user and magic is an alternate path that uses power other than self and is a shortcut that uses dark authority other than Higher authority and hard work this is my opinion knowledge and understanding hope to hear from you on this your input is wanted and respected have a blessed day hope this has helped we don't need shortcuts hard work pays off I'm Christian just trying to live life and influence others not trying to offend if it does don't take it that way just agree to disagree to each his own we're not fanatics we're a community so let's be civil thanks for your time bye

Tankdown 08-04-2012 10:45 PM

I'm glade you are putting in effort to use more periods in your sentences. Not quite there yet, but you are doing good.

Psionics to me is the occult without the years of tradition. A fresh outlook on a more scientific basis.

Paper 08-04-2012 10:50 PM

I try to avoid debates between magic and psionics because my prejudices make me biased

Nightshadow78 08-04-2012 11:04 PM

Thanks for your comments hope to get at my posting I did good at English class when younger but it just flows out I will try to write better have a blessed day.

Vassago 08-05-2012 01:12 AM

I don't view psionics as either a spiritual tool or magic.
I see it as just a skill.
Something that we can naturally do.
Like chess, skateboarding, playing instruments, etc.

If this was magic, I wouldn't be doing it.(My father forbids it)

Nightshadow78 08-05-2012 05:14 AM

You're right Vassago it is a skill as they say knowledge is power and practice makes perfect at any skill you do.I once heard an elder blackbelt that said any technique you do takes 20,000 times to mastet it that makes sense for karate but not sure about psionics if you did certain techniques that many times I do think you would be able to do it with ease just saying something I heard at a karate tournament I entered in I guess just babbling but these bodies and minds are very adaptible and grow better with practice to bring it to a close we get back what we put into it same as every skill thanks for the comment have a blessed night bye.

Paper 08-05-2012 05:53 AM

I think psionics is a tool. We naturally have the ability and need not seek from something else for its development so I see it as purely a natural skill

Vassago 08-05-2012 08:09 AM

Thats exactley what I mean :D

Constructman 08-17-2012 05:23 PM

I see Psionics as one of many roads to the same place; the other roads being th other traditions

xSCENEx 08-22-2012 06:11 PM

Magic and Psionics

Magic and Psionics are both the same. Just the way you practise them are different. Energy = Energy. But the = doesn't mean exactly =, because it varies of the belief of someone.