View Single Post
Old 10-15-2015, 07:32 AM   #31
Neotech8010
Therian

Neotech8010 is an unknown quantity at this point
I know it's late in the game to be stirring this pot, but my first formal education into energy was Psionics, then I studied nature based magic systems, and then modern spiritual healing techniques. So far as I can tell, energy is energy is energy. I met a shamanic teacher who expressed it best when she said "Wherever you perceive energy, there it is." It's a bit of a basic concept, but it's been my experience that perception is what creates energy, and the "sources," be they internal or external, are just patterns and archetypes our minds use as a validation for the perception of energy.

In this manner, when someone looks for Psi, they will find it where they expect to and not find it where they do not. And if someone looks for it where someone else believes it isn't, they can find it there too.

I can say that Magic and spiritual practices are flayed open if you approach them with a PSionic mindset. The alter becomes a construct bound to a flat plane, the wand is a construct bound to a phallic symbol, etc etc. This can actually add to your depth of understanding and increase the value of ceremony and ritual work, while still leaving open room for a spiritual experience.
Neotech8010 is offline   Reply With Quote