Psion Guild Forums  

Go Back   Psion Guild Forums > Networking > Online Classes, Meetings, and Events

Online Classes, Meetings, and Events Psion Guild or other.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-28-2012, 01:46 AM   #1
Sojourn
Psychic Detective
 
Sojourn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Tyerra
Posts: 29
Rep Power: 0
Sojourn is an unknown quantity at this point
Lightbulb A Sojourn in Eternity

Hello fellow psychics, I have come here to announce the construction of my own psionics site: A Sojourn in Eternity. There are many articles, but no manuals. I will post manuals as time progresses, but for now, it is information-less. Feel free to browse my hypothesis and theorems. Here's the link:

asojournineternity.webs.com

Enjoy!

~Sojourn
Sojourn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 02:55 AM   #2
Constructman
Lurker
 
Constructman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Not on the Guild
Posts: 307
Rep Power: 0
Constructman is an unknown quantity at this point
Nice site.
__________________
There used to be a sig here but I got bored of it so now it's gone
Constructman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 02:18 PM   #3
James Ableton
I know.
 
James Ableton's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: USA
Posts: 283
Rep Power: 0
James Ableton is an unknown quantity at this point
Your article on birth-switch tones looks like a description of different personality types and how they dictate a person's behavior on a psionic level. That being said there can be as many tones as there are personality types. You may find Carl Jung's research useful.
__________________
J. Ableton
James Ableton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 11:47 PM   #4
Sojourn
Psychic Detective
 
Sojourn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Tyerra
Posts: 29
Rep Power: 0
Sojourn is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by James Ableton View Post
Your article on birth-switch tones looks like a description of different personality types and how they dictate a person's behavior on a psionic level. That being said there can be as many tones as there are personality types. You may find Carl Jung's research useful.
I merely likened birth tones to personalities, because of their diversity. It is possible that unconscious personas can alter one's birth tone, or the reciprocal.
Sojourn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 01:28 PM   #5
Pat McDonald
Very, very pale grey
 
Pat McDonald's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Nottingham, UK
Posts: 2,497
Rep Power: 12
Pat McDonald is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sojourn View Post
I merely likened birth tones to personalities, because of their diversity. It is possible that unconscious personas can alter one's birth tone, or the reciprocal.
Hi Sojourn. Welcome.

Here's an idea for you - possible but unethical to alter somebody elses personality without their consent?

Could even be unethical even if you do have their consent.

I doubt it could be maintained very long, as human consciousness is an amazingly tough thing... but be wary people.

There are some VERY sick people out there, who just don't care about anybody else.
__________________
Beware virii that hide in signatures. Nasty, nasty hackers out there. Usually they appear in Personal Messages, not on a forum.

You think I don't know. Well, maybe you're wrong. Maybe I'm wrong.

But assuming you are always right always puts you in the wrong.

Because assume just makes an ass of u and me.
Pat McDonald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 03:31 AM   #6
Sojourn
Psychic Detective
 
Sojourn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Tyerra
Posts: 29
Rep Power: 0
Sojourn is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat McDonald View Post
Hi Sojourn. Welcome.

Here's an idea for you - possible but unethical to alter somebody elses personality without their consent?

Could even be unethical even if you do have their consent.

I doubt it could be maintained very long, as human consciousness is an amazingly tough thing... but be wary people.

There are some VERY sick people out there, who just don't care about anybody else.
That's an interesting inquiry.

The practice of psi in itself is altering that which is perceived. The human conscious is a part of this. In theory, you change the physiological state of the target's mind and energy field during such practices of Sensitivity, Empathy, Telepathy, and Dream Walking.

To say it is ethical is being broad. Any practice affects physical and psychical reality. Being conscientious about it doesn't exactly change the fact that you are actually doing it. But in my personal, biased opinion, it is wrong without consent.
Sojourn is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are Off
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:38 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.