Psion Guild Forums  

Go Back   Psion Guild Forums > Education > Newbie Questions

Newbie Questions This forum is for new members (or anyone, really) to ask "beginner" questions about anything psi-related.

Old 03-29-2017, 12:22 AM   #1
Mind&Truth
Student

Mind&Truth is an unknown quantity at this point
New, need help with telekinesis/psychokinesis

Hi I'm new to the forum, I came here with deep interest in learning TK/Pk any term you guys might refer it as. I have been practicing TK on my psi wheel but for some couple of days but I feel I was not very knowledgeable about the ability on how to develop it, so I I would like to get some help on how to start moving it or other objects. I would like to know can I practice with pencil instead? and if you guys have the time can someone with great scanning ability tell me what I am doing worng and if I'm even making progress? I forgot to say that I practice back in the early 2000yr but not and not really trying to learn and advance this time, thanks and hoping to read some replies
Mind&Truth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2017, 05:20 PM   #2
Pat McDonald
Very, very pale grey

Pat McDonald is on a distinguished road
Not a lot of advice I can give here... it doesn't seem to be a transferable skill for me.

If you want to look up formal studies, check out the terms "Remote Action" or "Remote Influencing".

Their are ethical concerns for doing this sort of thing with other people - start with yourself. Think positive? I don't know if actual "thought" is concerned - seems to be more instinct/reflex than any thing else. More of a "no thought".

Uri Geller was very big on how he manipulated objects - by force of will. By mentally screaming "bend" at an object, it bent. Suggest you study some of his stuff, you might get some insights.

You think I don't know. Well, maybe you're wrong. Maybe I'm wrong.

But assuming you are always right always puts you in the wrong.

Because assume just makes an ass of u and me.
Pat McDonald is offline   Reply With Quote