Psion Guild Forums  

Go Back   Psion Guild Forums > Media > Psionics and Paranormal Nonfiction

Psionics and Paranormal Nonfiction Nonfiction works about psionics and other paranormal topics: websites, books, essays, television documentaries, etc.

Old 02-18-2018, 09:54 PM   #1
psi seeker 34
highly advanced non

psi seeker 34 is on a distinguished road
James Randi Counter challenge.

These paranormal prizes have been held over our heads for far too long.

I propose that we gather the very best among ourselves, define testable methods, and systematically apply to as many of these as we can en mass.

It should be like an Olympic sport to the community.

I have gathered a group of roughly 30 individuals who are training to be able to do it. Funding to accelerate the process would be tremendously helpful.

The biggest illusion in reality is that reality itself is an illusion. Reality itself is in fact not an illusion that is why we obey it's rules not the other way around.
psi seeker 34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2018, 06:47 AM   #2
Xeno Warrior

Xeno Warrior is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by psi seeker 34 View Post
These paranormal prizes have been held over our heads for far too long.

I propose that we gather the very best among ourselves, define testable methods, and systematically apply to as many of these as we can en mass.

It should be like an Olympic sport to the community.

I have gathered a group of roughly 30 individuals who are training to be able to do it. Funding to accelerate the process would be tremendously helpful.
Hi, this sounds very interesting, and I'd like to help you out with your counter challenge :) . Unfortunately, I'm not very high in the skill level of psionics at all, I haven't really done a really good psionic practice in years and all I can do now is psi balls, and ones not very strong at that. I also don't have too much money to give right now, but I can get started with something small right now if you have a gofundme or paypal. I would also be with you over the long term and give you more and more funds as time goes on. We can talk more about that if you PM me.
Xeno Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote