Psion Guild Forums  

Go Back   Psion Guild Forums > Education > Parenting and Children

Parenting and Children Discuss raising psi-active children, psi-related activities for kids, and more.

Old 02-14-2009, 07:10 PM   #11
FireSage

FireSage is an unknown quantity at this point
I know im not the only one who has had that happen. Im trying to make friends and share my knowlege so we can win and help those who really need to be helped. everyone who i have ever seeked for help has done nothing but hurt me. I cant even began to describe the amount of pain im in everyday. this prick change my life for the worst when i did this http://www.molochsorcery.com/freehealings.html. I used to be able to think and see things with my minds eye. after i did that I couldnt think or sleep. I was awake for 3 nights. and i did end up in the mental hospital. the only thing was they couldnt do anything to help me. I had to develope psychic skills if i ever wanted to enjoy life again.
FireSage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 12:11 AM   #12
Gildreth

Gildreth is an unknown quantity at this point
but... had what happen?

so you sent a healing request to this Moloch guy and got possessed by demons?
Gildreth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 12:33 AM   #13
FireSage

he destoyed my life. He sent all kinds of entitys after me and place the biggest curse on me. he is nothing but darkness. I used to be able to daydream and have spiritual sight. Learning to OBE was the one thing i could do to break the cords and think clearly. but this wench shut them down www.crystal-avatar.com/JuneStephansen.html I keep looking for help but find nothing but enemys. she said something like i corded into him and have integity issues and that I will no longer be ABLE TO obe. I can feel her frying my mind. But thats how curses work they cause bad things to happen. like trying to make friends and find help but do nothing but annoy and find enemys
Old 02-22-2009, 01:15 AM   #14
ShadowRain

ShadowRain is an unknown quantity at this point
Um, FireSage, have you tried contacting the Support and/or Defense departments here? They would probably be able to help with that...

PM Amaya (support admin) or Firestorm (defense admin)
ShadowRain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 04:12 AM   #15
New2
Local Haunt

New2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Just keep holding on there ok. Some people like to do others the greatest amount of harm they can & as much as it sucks, the more you pull through, the more you have your life back (to spite them sometimes). Maybe what keeps me going at times is selfish, but sometimes it's necessary to focus on your self. Maybe you could look into coping skills. I found a counselor that was very open to my psychic bs. Maybe you could too. She may've saved my life (I've already been through the program a long time ago. I had like nobody almost at the time). I thought it would be impossible, especially because I have like No money, but I found her on the very first go round. She wasn't psychic but she was excellent to talk to every week. Pisses me the fuck off, dude. People don't Have any right putting others in so much pain. They ought to seek help for their own problems before it is too late & they wind up hurting people & putting themselves in a position where people will be so afraid of them, they may not be able to care for them at all (who knows). Sometimes life is just a struggle from hell because of these people. You just have to carry on. That's all you can do.
New2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 11:53 PM   #16
FireSage

I dont doubt that rath gets some good insight from his development class. "are you talking about PK,astral projecting,bad parenting,or demons attacking" Im talking about all of them. specialy the bad parenting and being a loser. And about PK When im at my best, I can feel objects with my mind like... i dont even know how to describe it. its only been like that a couple of times. thats what i mean when i say drugs limit my greatness. Allthough weed can seriously save my subconscoius from alot of pain at times. sometimes I get thoughts that just want go away that are so painfull. When i truly enjoy beeing stoned I cant rember what i was thinkin about 30 seconds ago. I forgot what we were doing Kramit lol. PK is possible dont disbelive in it.
Old 02-24-2009, 01:40 PM   #17
Rath

Rath is an unknown quantity at this point
You using Turma as a foci for psychic abilities and you're not the only one. However its not true to every case. Is what i'm trying to point out, and in a lot of cases being exposed to turma can burry gifts away, and can lead to serious psychosis. Though that just be the arm chair psychologist in me. but point said. Its not to everyone
Old 02-24-2009, 05:41 PM   #18
FireSage

yeah, your exactly right. Thats what carrie did, at the end of the movie she murderd access of 100 people. Its been tough to not go crazy, specialy when everyone treats you like garbage. Ohh and it wasnt a typo when i said minds.

Last edited by FireSage; 02-24-2009 at 06:02 PM.
Old 02-24-2009, 05:55 PM   #19
Rath

Rath is an unknown quantity at this point
sage if you have that much built up agression and anger and you our experincing that much turma in you're life. you need to tell someone or talk to someone
Old 02-25-2009, 06:42 PM   #20
FireSage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solem View Post
Movies can inspire new ideas from all types of artists, psions included. But learn you shall not. All types of trauma can cause psionic abilities, in theory. But it will also cause serious mental issues and likely end you up in a mental hospital and overall in bad shape.
How do you learn without an idea?