Psion Guild Forums  

Go Back   Psion Guild Forums > Support > Support Discussions

Support Discussions This is where the Support Department policies shall go, as well as general discussions of and relating to the department and support of the psionic community that doesnt fit anywhere else in the Support forum.

Old 01-30-2014, 09:56 AM   #1
Masupups The Unfeasible
Dormant Psi

Masupups The Unfeasible is an unknown quantity at this point
Something To Do (Scan Request)

Hey there, everyone. Thanks for looking at this in advance, I hope people of all skill levels would at the least look this over and contemplate trying. Newbies and veterans alike welcome. You guys are the greatest!

I've noticed the pace of guild posts dropping over the past few months. Maybe the topics discussed don't pique my interests as much anymore. I've gotten to the point where I'm out practicing my own stuff, so my questions probably answer themselves more frequently. Who knows?

Anyway, on to the important thing.

I figured I'd give everyone here an opportunity to practice by offering a scan request. I haven't quite been feeling myself energetically and mentally. What I'd like to have looked for specifically are a few things:

-Most importantly, what my energy system is like (i.e. how healthy, how developed, misc details)

-Mental and emotional state/stability (strange request, but I often get comments in regard to these things so I figured it'd be a nice challenge. Plus I'd like to get other people's perspectives/opinions on me)

In addition, any suggestions to improve in the respective areas I mentioned. Most of you people are pretty wise, so I'd love the input.

Essentially, in short, I'd like to see what kinds of details I can get in regard to myself from a few scans. Anything will do, honestly don't care what you find (because I know a lot of people will get details not asked for and skip them over). Everything is interesting to me.

Also thank you to those that give it a shot. I appreciate your perspective and findings. I'd prefer the results be sent to me in PM. Any related discussions (like mocking me for asking other people to tell me about myself ) are welcome here.

Insert more thanks and stuff here.
Old 02-02-2014, 02:38 AM   #2
Pat McDonald
Very, very pale grey

Pat McDonald is on a distinguished road
Hmmm... Winged Wolf, the site owner, has got a bit fed up of endless scan requests and is now charging for them...

... but seeing as you're an old pal... OK. I'll make an exception.

Count yourself fortunate you've caught me at JUST the right moment of calm. It's been a mad day for me and tomorrow is going to be a proper storm, literally and mentally.

You think I don't know. Well, maybe you're wrong. Maybe I'm wrong.

But assuming you are always right always puts you in the wrong.

Because assume just makes an ass of u and me.
Pat McDonald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 04:54 AM   #3
Masupups The Unfeasible
Dormant Psi

Masupups The Unfeasible is an unknown quantity at this point
Oh jeez, I had no idea WW was upset with this. But it's not surprising. I would probably be too.

Thanks Pat, I appreciate the gesture despite the situation.
Old 02-09-2014, 09:13 AM   #4
Xaraon
Intermediate NON

Xaraon is an unknown quantity at this point
I'll do it as well, seeing as I've been getting as much practice as I can and it'll be nice to scan someone other than a non (looking for possible practice partners) and that can also provide direct feedback on my results. Expect my scan in a few days via PM.

As a side note as to my recent project I've made a C.O.G. avatar like construct/sevitor, though not quite so over the top with abilities, using my energy system as a basis for his, gave him sentience, though I have a 'reformat' for a fallback plan incase he decides to do somthing against his core program, which is heavily shielded to protect it from tampering, and sparked him with a small amount of life energy and a good amount of my own psi. I might make a link so others might scan if they want to but I'll hold off on that right now.

Sors electio meae liberum. (I chooseth this fate of mine own free will)

New Years Resolution: Complete ANKA's Training Manual
Xaraon is offline   Reply With Quote