Psion Guild Forums  

Go Back   Psion Guild Forums > Support > Support Discussions

Support Discussions This is where the Support Department policies shall go, as well as general discussions of and relating to the department and support of the psionic community that doesnt fit anywhere else in the Support forum.

Closed Thread

Old 08-09-2015, 02:56 PM   #1
Draun
The Twilight Bringer

Draun is an unknown quantity at this point
What's your take on all this? Some opinions needed

Forgive me if I put this in the wrong section, hard to distinguish where this would belong.

So it's that time of the year again when this sudden spark of inspiration for psionics arise again... Now, how many years has it been now that this has been going on and off, over and again.

I can't really tell when was the last time I were here though. I only seem to come around when I think I'm in need of something. It's always the same. Heh, things never change, now do they?

Let the recap some of events ever since I last left to take some personal time off. I'll just put these in the order I remember them... So, putting them here now:

A few years ago I did discover I was an empath but now I think it has kind of dried and fallen off somewhere like a rotten fruit. Or rather, I still can perceive what people may or may not feel but I don't really care. Sure, I may not trample all over them due to dignity but I really don't seem to care anymore. I've gotten rather proud and agnorant as a person; or perhaps I know better: I've just grown tired and weary of trying to please everyone. I may have typed this rather bluntly, I still think I'm too kind... Something that's hard to get rid of.

On last fall I practiced suggestion (don't remember the actual name for this ability) in which I broadcast to an individual: "Turn around and look at me. Look at me." and after a while of trying they'd start looking a little anxious and start looking around until they'd finally turn and look straight at me.

Anyway, I get these "episodes" in during which I'm really tired, exhausted even, I may take naps several times during the day, I sleep 12 hours a night and I dream quite a lot. But how tiring can dreaming be.... they're not nightmares, I don't feel anxious about those dreams but they're just tiring, the whole sleeping part is. And now that I think of it, my appetite has indeed grown... I need to eat several times a day huge portions of food and they rarely keep me satisfied for more than a few hours.

I'd really like to get back into practicing but feeling like I got no energy...

Also, the deja vu experiences have grown half-exponentially during these few years: I get them quite often.

Now I'd like to know whether the factor is something metaphysical or just simply physical. I sure seem otherwise fine but that wave of exhaustion can just hit out of nowhere and before I know it I'm off to napping...

Also, one other question I'd like answered. Since it seems I get rather bored easily, I need constant challenge. I'm a man of constant action. I've been thinking but simply can't come up with a practice program that would offer that certain feeling of challenge... From time to time I start doubting if I am just a non...

So. What's your take on all this? Guilty or not? Off with my head? Just kidding. But I'd really like some advice though!

Last edited by Draun; 08-09-2015 at 10:43 PM.
Old 08-10-2015, 10:18 AM   #2
Draun
The Twilight Bringer

Draun is an unknown quantity at this point
Please, just ignore this thread. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Closed Thread