Psion Guild Forums  

Go Back   Psion Guild Forums > Support > Support Discussions

Support Discussions This is where the Support Department policies shall go, as well as general discussions of and relating to the department and support of the psionic community that doesnt fit anywhere else in the Support forum.

Old 12-02-2013, 08:49 PM   #1
Macman
Great Soul

Macman is on a distinguished road
limits of psychic effort

I was working on an extremely difficult psychic project so I kept on putting more and more effort into it to make something happen. My heart started to hurt. My heart beat slowed almost to a stop and hurt so bad I needed to stop.

Has anyone heard of almost dying from doing pk? How would the amount of psychic effort to accomplish a psychokinetic task be increased without heart failure?

Words that are useful are for those; to whom that are worthy, to whom that they chose.
Psions are that which Psions are for life is that which life is.

Truth is the only source for free energy.
Patterns are patterns because of how they make use of information to define energy.

I am a psionist and general pain-in-the-ass-to-understand. This humorously speaking and literal all too often. If I don't make sense, then this is your friendly reminder to tell me to be more intuitive.
Macman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 02:32 AM   #2
Paper

Paper is on a distinguished road
If I were you, I would tell a doctor about your heart and first rule out any issues before jumping to conclusions.

~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Paper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 05:49 PM   #3
James Ableton
I know.

James Ableton is an unknown quantity at this point
If you have to try that hard then you are probably doing something wrong.
Old 01-06-2014, 12:28 AM   #4
Pat McDonald
Very, very pale grey

Pat McDonald is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Macman View Post
"Has anyone heard of almost dying from doing pk?
The "classic" case is mentioned in Men Who State At Goats book - essentially the guy who could actually cause a goat to keel over suffered heart damage in the process (but did not die).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macman View Post
How would the amount of psychic effort to accomplish a psychokinetic task be increased without heart failure?
By working out regularly and having a more healthy cardiovascular system.

You think I don't know. Well, maybe you're wrong. Maybe I'm wrong.

But assuming you are always right always puts you in the wrong.

Because assume just makes an ass of u and me.
Pat McDonald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 01:18 AM   #5
Macman
Great Soul

My heart is healthy enough most of the time.

Somethings are ridiculously difficult like affecting the collective unconscious.

Roger Pat will work on that. Thanks all.

Words that are useful are for those; to whom that are worthy, to whom that they chose.

Patterns are patterns because of how they make use of information to define energy.

I am a psionist and general pain-in-the-ass-to-understand. This humorously speaking and literal all too often. If I don't make sense, then this is your friendly reminder to tell me to be more intuitive.
Old 02-07-2014, 05:03 AM   #6
Masupups The Unfeasible
Dormant Psi

Masupups The Unfeasible is an unknown quantity at this point
Everything in due time. You'll get back into the swing of things, we all do, buddy.
Old 02-23-2014, 05:22 AM   #7
psi seeker 34
highly advanced non

psi seeker 34 is on a distinguished road
You can frequently drain yourself of energy. If you do this several times a day you can increase your energy production. By pulling in your aura to a tennis ball size and holding it there for a few seconds then forcing your body to adsorb the energy, you can increase your energy density,thus making it take less to accomplish the same tasks. Do this for each chakra. If after doing this you let your body balance itself back to normal over a week or so then your capacity increases,so that you have more energy to use.

If you alternate these exercises doing one of them several times a day, you'll discover that things that were very taxing and hard gradually become far easier and much less taxing. Be VERY sure to include the week or so of rest, without it you can burn out and wind up doing more harm than good.

The biggest illusion in reality is that reality itself is an illusion. Reality itself is in fact not an illusion that is why we obey it's rules not the other way around.
psi seeker 34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2014, 06:41 AM   #8
Macman
Great Soul

psychic science experiments

Quote:
Originally Posted by psi seeker 34 View Post
You can frequently drain yourself of energy. If you do this several times a day you can increase your energy production. By pulling in your aura to a tennis ball size and holding it there for a few seconds then forcing your body to adsorb the energy, you can increase your energy density,thus making it take less to accomplish the same tasks. Do this for each chakra. If after doing this you let your body balance itself back to normal over a week or so then your capacity increases,so that you have more energy to use.

If you alternate these exercises doing one of them several times a day, you'll discover that things that were very taxing and hard gradually become far easier and much less taxing. Be VERY sure to include the week or so of rest, without it you can burn out and wind up doing more harm than good.
That which is true, is true, and is always true =twititaiat.

Information according to bekenstein bound requires space, energy, and mass for quantum info. Energy that is electromagnetic radiation in spacial interactions can be treated as fluctuations of a vacuum. Mass can be treated as a collision of em rad. The whole process can be represented in statistical mechanics as degree of self organization of space. Information is a calculated certainty.

What is the minimum calculated self organization to get info? Truth is not very much, less than em rad radio range of energy, or any mass.

When twititaiat is applied to psi energy many interesting things happen. Psi seeker, what you are describing is useful but I do something similar and riskier. Twititaiat about psi energy is applied in head first then the rest of the body. The information about psi energy is self organized. In order to self organize the information has to be more dense than info in body. Result is psi energy is compressed into head, synchronized with body, and applied like a psionic construct to the body to keep the body functioning. This is extreme psi energy refinement, cleanses energy system with a vengeance, and refines psionic skill into training sharper reflexes in energy work. Each module takes 20 minutes and can be done as long as I focus on twititaiat about psi energy. Eventually reflexes become conscious ones.

The the twititaiat process is continuous and can drain energy if done too quickly. If I were to troubleshoot the problem of almost stopping my heart based on your technique, I was draining heat of my body for em rad infrared to add to info to increase twititaiat rate. This means every chakra was simultaneously drained as quickly as possible, then refilled as quickly as possible. My body temperature was dropping, the rate of switching between taking away energy and giving it back was faster than the natural pacemakers of heart to handle. The natural pacemakers has to build an electrical charge up and discharge it. An electrical charge cannot be built up if the electromagnetic fields are being drained.

The consciousness of a person is a spacial state, psi energy is a product of consciousness. The subconsciousness is electromagnetic energy that interfaces with consciousness at extremely low energy electromagnetic resonant state throughout body. The unconscious is information states equivalent to all possible info states of body at its current mass, em rad, and space. Collective unconscious in the environment is all possible info about enviroment. The only difference between unconscious and collective unconscious is your ability to calculate the difference. Usage of psi energy on collective unconscious aka enviroment is a drain on consciousness ability to calculate. Dying means energy requirements for boundary calculation were higher than the rest of the body (subtle or not) combined. At the rate of twititaiat I was using the entire module of psi energy refinement took a second. It took a minute and a half of dumping all of my subconscious into twititaiat to drain the electromotive force to the point my heart could not build an electromagnetic charge. All to fuel an effort to change the info of the collective unconscious at the maximum possible rate.

P.s. Thanks Masupups.

Last edited by Macman; 02-23-2014 at 07:23 AM. Reason: refining post to higher standards
Old 02-23-2014, 07:05 PM   #9
psi seeker 34
highly advanced non

psi seeker 34 is on a distinguished road
It seems to me that your method accomplishes the same goal a different way. The reason my method is so simple is because it assumes that the human body has self regulation systems built in. Each of these exercises is designed to trigger an automatic response and that response achieves the goal.

Your method seems to attempt to do the same thing but for the whole body at once. The major problem I see is that you're trying to use constructs to manually preform tasks that your body does naturally any way. So the effects are probably riskier,more unstable,and slightly less effective. If you focus ALL of your mental effort upon one small area at a time then the energy density will be vastly higher than if you focus on your whole body. You don't want to change or overwrite your natural frequency,you simply want to reinforce what's already there.

The reason I cannot use your type of energy system modifications is that they create vast numbers of complete overwrites. Since it's an imperfect process you wind up with countless pieces of copies that are all trying to preform the same functions simultaneously. The result is severe inefficiency and clutter.

Since I let my brain govern all energy system functions, my mind processes all data arranges it to where it matches seamlessly with my existing system,and then applies only minor changes or improvements directly to my energy system.

The advantages over your method are,#1 there is no conflicting code,#2 there are no redundancies,#3 everything works fast which makes a HUGE difference in a combat situation, #4 since it's controlled by my mind any way I can make changes,and automate otherwise manual tasks,with the slightest whim to do so. This also means that if I want I can preform and maintain dozens of active psionic effects,such as ongoing attacks or healings without actively focusing on my target/s. So something that used to be a full time active task is now optionally an automated passive task that only demands a small percentage of my brain power to make minor changes when creativity is required.

The biggest illusion in reality is that reality itself is an illusion. Reality itself is in fact not an illusion that is why we obey it's rules not the other way around.
psi seeker 34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 06:35 AM   #10
Macman
Great Soul

additional benefiits

The redundancies and conflicting codes make the psionic constructs in the subtle body tests of long term longevity of constructs.

The constructs effects on the functioning of the subtle body allow indexing of possible construct designs and usefulness of those designs.

In some cases refined construct designs function better than original part of subtle body and solve conflict codes in subtle body.