Psion Guild Forums  

Go Back   Psion Guild Forums > Support > Support Discussions

Support Discussions This is where the Support Department policies shall go, as well as general discussions of and relating to the department and support of the psionic community that doesnt fit anywhere else in the Support forum.

Old 01-15-2016, 06:46 AM   #1
Panthir Shyvv
Hielung

Panthir Shyvv is an unknown quantity at this point
consumed by confusion

For the last six years, I've been working with psi, and other energies. (I'll focus on psi from this point on) And I've come to one wall every week, without fail. And that is this: THAT* I fail.

Let me explain. If I break a bone, I can heal it. I shattered my shin when during a fight and my foe used a destruction block (named because it destroys the shin bone) against a kick that I used far to wide of an angle on. I had 3/4 of an inch of shin left when his knee connected to my shin, and the hole was 1/2 and inch deep. I wore shin guards and lived my life as normal, and after two weeks I could walk just fine. After 1 month I had no injury, just a healed shin and the specific spot that shattered was thicker and harder than the rest of my shin.

This is common for me, inside my body I can do great things, cure illness, soften muscle, harden bone...

Here's where I fail, all the time, no matter what: end of story. ...

Psi wheels, moving a bag, making a ball of air, shielding... A very bold understanding came to me the other day, I realized that most of what is inside me I can influence and assist. But nothing outside even seems to register my existence. I can't light a fire with gasoline and a blow torch. .................... I've tried in a burn barrel we keep outback.

I have no believe systems that I am inherently aware of. And I want to know what I am doing inadequately, or innacuratly.

I spent all this time trying to theorize, philosophize, and go it alone.

I'm ready to communicate my experiences, and learn from my fellow beings.

Treat me like I know nothing. I'll take no offense. Please, point me in the best direction.

Thank you.

Post script,

I'll honestly answer any questions that I posses the capacity to answer, if, it helps the asker, or helps me figure out what is wrong with me.
Panthir Shyvv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2016, 04:35 AM   #2
Pat McDonald
Very, very pale grey

Pat McDonald is on a distinguished road
I don't see anything wrong.

The healing stuff is well documented under "reiki". "Katsu", bone healing, is not that unusual.

Maybe it's a case of you don't see a need for intervention or change most of the time?

I've never been that bothered about proving stuff as 100% reliable under any circumstance. Just so long as it happena when really, really needed. As opposed to just wanted.

You think I don't know. Well, maybe you're wrong. Maybe I'm wrong.

But assuming you are always right always puts you in the wrong.

Because assume just makes an ass of u and me.
Pat McDonald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2016, 07:13 PM   #3
Panthir Shyvv
Hielung

(Where I use capital letters below are for emphasis. Not increase in volume.)

Re-read my post...please...

Things inside I can manage with well.
Things outside don't seem to acknowledge my existense.

I can do things INSIDE, and INSIDE other people and animals.
I have no need for proof, I already have it.

Anything OUTSIDE tends to not register me or anything from me. I have no need to prove the stuff, and that wasn't my focus Or. Even. Mentioned.

Secondarily, there have been times where someone was severely injured, myself and others who asked for my help, and other who didn't ask for help, And instead of the shield working as practiced, or the effect I intend taking place, NOTHING happens on the OUTSIDE.

The focus here is this: I need to know how to correctly influence the world outside my body. Because that is where my problem exists.

Thank you.
Old 01-21-2016, 02:42 AM   #4
Pat McDonald
Very, very pale grey

Reread my post.

You are using "need" instand of the truth, "want".

Ego wants to be in control. Not a put down, we all have an ego.

But start with yourself. Trying this stuff on others usually results in a battle of wills. Conscious versus unconscious, on both sides.

Old 02-25-2016, 10:29 PM   #5
Panthir Shyvv
Hielung

This is literally why I don't talk to any one I don't have to.

You've used words to describe nothing relevant. You've taken the questions and deliberately answered nothing. You've wasted so much energy.

Sparked such extreme disappointment....

Please stop replying.
Old 02-26-2016, 01:37 AM   #6
Pat McDonald
Very, very pale grey

As you wish. Your emotions are your affair, and I have no desire to make you feel bad. That wasn't what I intended to convey.

Old 03-07-2016, 03:20 AM   #7
silton2
Delver

silton2 is an unknown quantity at this point
...?

Some people may not feel me certified to help but I've learned a lot so here's my suggestions how about some
Connection meditation- you feel connected to your body do you not?
Try Linking- it helps to connect
Projecting- could it be you can't project your energy well? Try doing that its easy to manipulate energy inside.

Maybe your not calm you seem pretty grumpy.

That's my 2
- silton2
Old 09-27-2016, 03:14 PM   #8
Panthir Shyvv
Hielung

Quote:
Originally Posted by silton2 View Post
Some people may not feel me certified to help but I've learned a lot so here's my suggestions how about some
Connection meditation- you feel connected to your body do you not?
Try Linking- it helps to connect
Projecting- could it be you can't project your energy well? Try doing that its easy to manipulate energy inside.

Maybe your not calm you seem pretty grumpy.

That's my 2
- silton2

At the time I was upset.

I hadn't read about links and had not practiced projection much at all.

My "grumpy" feeling came specifically from My allowing the other poster to bother me when they posted blatantly irrelevant content in hopes that the pointless waste of focus and direction might fix something unmentioned. Though it's never an excuse to allow hubris, ignorance, or even common or humble errors to bother you; I didn't know that then.

So I apologize for my frustrations.

and thanks silton2. I'll continue in diligence.
Old 10-09-2016, 08:14 PM   #9
psi seeker 34
highly advanced non

psi seeker 34 is on a distinguished road
TK is a strange ability. People can learn it without ever having learned psionics. Yet even being very advanced with energy manipulation, doesn't seem to give you any advantage to learning it. It's as if it's a separate and distinct thing unto itself.

The biggest illusion in reality is that reality itself is an illusion. Reality itself is in fact not an illusion that is why we obey it's rules not the other way around.
psi seeker 34 is offline   Reply With Quote