Psion Guild Forums  

Go Back   Psion Guild Forums > Miscellaneous > Fluff and Flights of Fancy

Fluff and Flights of Fancy Is it absurd, "out there", vanishingly unlikely, ridiculous, or logically a bit questionable? Here's where it goes!

Closed Thread

Old 04-06-2013, 08:04 AM   #11
Macman
Great Soul

Macman is on a distinguished road
From the day I was born I developed all of these abilities spontaneously at some point throughout my life. Teleporting is a recent development during a pk practice session and I switch to an altered state of consciousness to use older flying abilities until my mind found the teleport trigger again.

Staying centered on Love Itself kept me from destroying stuff and clear thinking kept control of my Psi abilities from spontaneously manifesting. I have done the term of being the negativity dump. I started developing my psychic strength help me overcome a degree of negative energy absorption similar to yours.

My primary focus has always been truth seeking. This means that I go into an altered state of consciousness most of the time I spontaneously do stuff like that, despite my control. I can say that altered states of conscious are the norm for all spontaneous manifestations of abilities that match the description of what you have done.

I know I am not crazy because I have stability in my reality matrix. I cannot imagine the difficulty of trying to subdue an insane person with all psionic abilities at high levels. You seem sane enough Poltergeist, your post has coherency. Coherency in communication is a marker for sanity contributing factors.

My goal is to use all of my abilities consciously and through my consciousness of truth alone, this is sadly lacking in being fully achieved right now. I have hope some abilities are becoming more and more available for conscious use after careful practice, meditation, and research.

Words that are useful are for those; to whom that are worthy, to whom that they chose.
Psions are that which Psions are for life is that which life is.

Truth is the only source for free energy.
Patterns are patterns because of how they make use of information to define energy.

I am a psionist and general pain-in-the-ass-to-understand. This humorously speaking and literal all too often. If I don't make sense, then this is your friendly reminder to tell me to be more intuitive.

Last edited by Macman; 04-06-2013 at 08:22 AM.
Old 04-13-2013, 06:05 PM   #12
Poltergeist.

Poltergeist. is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by psi seeker 34 View Post
Withhold your skepticism for a bit. Yes insanity is a possibility however this person is asking for help. The slightest chance that this person can actually do what s/he claims is worth validating. If s/he is legit it's very possible that any insanity is a result of abilities not a cause.

On the other hand s/he could just be a troll who joined just to cry wolf in which case, criticism is simply a waist of your time and giving said troll exactly what s/he wanted which was to get you stirred up.

Although I am not an admin, unwarranted criticism harms the guild in the long run by driving away those who are truly gifted and making everyone else fight amongst themselves.

Either way it is very bad form to criticize those who ask for help weather or not they genuinely need it. For that I think you owe someone an apology.
Yes i am 100% serious. I have been ridiculed by 95% of the people i have told and i have been searching since i was 11
Old 04-13-2013, 06:07 PM   #13
Poltergeist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macman View Post
From the day I was born I developed all of these abilities spontaneously at some point throughout my life. Teleporting is a recent development during a pk practice session and I switch to an altered state of consciousness to use older flying abilities until my mind found the teleport trigger again.

Staying centered on Love Itself kept me from destroying stuff and clear thinking kept control of my Psi abilities from spontaneously manifesting. I have done the term of being the negativity dump. I started developing my psychic strength help me overcome a degree of negative energy absorption similar to yours.

My primary focus has always been truth seeking. This means that I go into an altered state of consciousness most of the time I spontaneously do stuff like that, despite my control. I can say that altered states of conscious are the norm for all spontaneous manifestations of abilities that match the description of what you have done.

I know I am not crazy because I have stability in my reality matrix. I cannot imagine the difficulty of trying to subdue an insane person with all psionic abilities at high levels. You seem sane enough Poltergeist, your post has coherency. Coherency in communication is a marker for sanity contributing factors.

My goal is to use all of my abilities consciously and through my consciousness of truth alone, this is sadly lacking in being fully achieved right now. I have hope some abilities are becoming more and more available for conscious use after careful practice, meditation, and research.
Please email me. [email protected]
Old 04-13-2013, 07:36 PM   #14
JayReaper
The Angel

JayReaper is an unknown quantity at this point
Wow! Some here are surely DBZ fans.(Atleast I am.)
OK, Teleportation.
Matter cannot travel at the speed of light. You will have to turn your whole body into light. How to do it is explained in the final episode in Namek Saga.
Then flying, just wait for 10 or 20 years and those artificial wings developed by a retired American army officer may reach the market. (If they manage to create a flying men traffic control system by then.)
Old 04-13-2013, 07:40 PM   #15
JayReaper
The Angel

Oh and don't complain when you find your other half turned to a couch. Oh and don't believe me because I am childish.
Old 04-13-2013, 07:43 PM   #16
Poltergeist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayReaper View Post
Wow! Some here are surely DBZ fans.(Atleast I am.)
OK, Teleportation.
Matter cannot travel at the speed of light. You will have to turn your whole body into light. How to do it is explained in the final episode in Namek Saga.
Then flying, just wait for 10 or 20 years and those artificial wings developed by a retired American army officer may reach the market. (If they manage to create a flying men traffic control system by then.)
You know you can stop trying to turn the last bit of my life into a seeming pile of shit because its oneof the few reasons im still a fucking live and its also another reason i havemt succeeded at killing myself yet so fuckoff ok.

If your such a skeptic WHY ARE YOU ON THIS SITE? Just FUCKING Leave.
Old 04-13-2013, 07:52 PM   #17
JayReaper
The Angel

The reason is because you are as childish as I am. I don't have to waste time typing why.

Last edited by JayReaper; 04-13-2013 at 08:10 PM.
Old 04-13-2013, 08:08 PM   #18
JayReaper
The Angel

Oh and please check my previous posts.
Old 04-13-2013, 08:09 PM   #19
Poltergeist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayReaper View Post
The reason is because you are wrong. I don't have to waste time typing why.
I am not wrong. You wasted your time creating an account. Fuck off. Leave me alone.
Old 04-13-2013, 08:12 PM   #20
JayReaper
The Angel

But if you are an otaku like me. then please send a friend request for me.