Psion Guild Forums  

Go Back   Psion Guild Forums > Miscellaneous > Fluff and Flights of Fancy

Fluff and Flights of Fancy Is it absurd, "out there", vanishingly unlikely, ridiculous, or logically a bit questionable? Here's where it goes!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-06-2013, 01:35 AM   #11
Winged_Wolf
Head Grump
 
Winged_Wolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Richmond, Virginia, USA
Posts: 6,661
Rep Power: 5
Winged_Wolf is on a distinguished road
Also, your list of statements bears 0 relationship to the conclusion (prefaced by 'therefore'). Extreme logical fallacy.
__________________

Visit Eclipse Metaphysical, and Eclipse Exotics, my business sites: http://www.eclipsemetaphysical.com/
http://www.eclipseexotics.com/
My Home Page: http://www.wingedwolfpsion.com/
My Author site: http://www.donnafernstrom.com
"We have gone beyond wisdom" - Archchancellor Trymen, 'The Colour of Magic'
Winged_Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 01:48 AM   #12
Constructman
Lurker
 
Constructman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Not on the Guild
Posts: 307
Rep Power: 0
Constructman is an unknown quantity at this point
Look, what are you seeing in these versions and this publishing group that doesn't say what the rest of the Bible translations say? I do feel that "their blood will be upon their heads" holds the same meaning as "they deserve to die". I'm pretty sure the same message is getting across in all translations. And if you really wanted accuracy, you would find yourself a copy of the Dead Sea Scrolls or the Masoretic Codex and translate that yourself. So if all versions of the Bible more or less say the same thing, why is it so important that Baker Publishing Group specifically be taken out? If people's subconscious affirmation of reading these verses is so powerful, then why are we still here? There are many verses in the Bible that condemn psychism and witchcraft, and a lot of people have read the Bible, so if your thepry is correct, why are we still alive?

Also, I don't understand half of your terminology. What is this pattern harmony stuff? Would it be possible for you to give a full, in depth explanation of your system of psiponics so as to prevent further misunderstanding?

Finally, you didn't seem to give too much hint in your latest post that you've read the other posts (ie me, Pat, and Psiseeker) prior to themd. It would be great if you could acknowledge them.
__________________
There used to be a sig here but I got bored of it so now it's gone
Constructman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 10:25 PM   #13
Macman
Great Soul
 
Macman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Pleasanton, Tx
Posts: 777
Rep Power: 6
Macman is on a distinguished road
Pattern Harmony, Logic, ETC

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=2 Kings+21:6&version=EXB
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...16&version=MSG
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...11&version=NLT

A week ago these versions of the bible didn't mention psychics. The pattern harmony is all the patterns of behavior for everyone and everything in existence in the past, present, and future. Each person is a part of all patterns. Anything that increases the harmony between patterns is strengthened by all patterns past, present, and future.

Super powers like psionics are super because the limits are defined by usage. Each Person as a part of all patterns can move all patterns by the amount of pattern in the whole of their life.

Kind of like all the energy in mass in the human body is an amount of that contributes to the whole of the mass and energy in the universe. This means the whole universe can be moved by the amount of mass and energy in the body.

The feedback that shows skill is moving the whole universe past, present, and future in a way that strengthens it. The individual input maybe small but the feedback is enormous. The feedback multiplies the effect beyond what an individual could have accomplished. Warfare between religions and groups of people is based on this, going through eternity to influence all of time. One day you will wake up never knowing you had once been psychic. I will get to replies after next post by someone else.
__________________
Psionics is a relative dimension in Psychokinesis of Psions.

Words that are useful are for those; to whom that are worthy, to whom that they chose.
Psions are that which Psions are for life is that which life is.

Truth is the only source for free energy.
Patterns are patterns because of how they make use of information to define energy.

I am a psionist and general pain-in-the-ass-to-understand. This humorously speaking and literal all too often. If I don't make sense, then this is your friendly reminder to tell me to be more intuitive.
Macman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 01:50 AM   #14
Constructman
Lurker
 
Constructman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Not on the Guild
Posts: 307
Rep Power: 0
Constructman is an unknown quantity at this point
Wait wait wait. You just implied that pattern harmony disruptions would affect people's memory. So how could you tell that a week ago the text was different. And if it was different, what did it say?
__________________
There used to be a sig here but I got bored of it so now it's gone
Constructman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 04:23 AM   #15
Axolotl_24
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: UK
Posts: 31
Rep Power: 0
Axolotl_24 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Macman View Post
http://shiftedperspectives.net/articles.php?id=83
> Psi is energy.
> Life generates psi.
> Life controls psi.
> Therefore, human beings can control psi.

Psychics use psi. By making the use of psi worthy of death, they are trying to cut off all people from being able to use psi.

I view the laws of God as rules that pattern harmony follows. Pattern Harmony determines physics by strengthening and weakening physical laws through altering the patterns of all things and people.
I don't know what pattern harmony means. Does that refer to reality's adherence to God's rules, or something else? Also, if God had set out rules, how would a text written down by humans - and subsequently someone's translation of it - interfere with them?


Quote:
Originally Posted by Macman View Post
Destruction these people with their bible versions by altering the pattern harmony to eliminate the source of that rule. Pattern harmony is omnipresent so altering pattern harmony would unmake the publishing group and their bible versions without killing anyone.

If I succeed, then a quarter of the human race owns me their life.
Seriously?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macman View Post
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=2 Kings+21:6&version=EXB
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...16&version=MSG
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...11&version=NLT

A week ago these versions of the bible didn't mention psychics. The pattern harmony is all the patterns of behavior for everyone and everything in existence in the past, present, and future. Each person is a part of all patterns. Anything that increases the harmony between patterns is strengthened by all patterns past, present, and future.
As Constructman asked, about knowing the difference between current and past versions if everyone's memory and / or reality has been altered, I think it's important to ask the related questions: why it is that you think you, out of everyone (or perhaps just all psychics, in particular), can change this but no one else can? Or is even aware of the possibility, in the first place?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macman View Post
Super powers like psionics are super because the limits are defined by usage. Each Person as a part of all patterns can move all patterns by the amount of pattern in the whole of their life.

Kind of like all the energy in mass in the human body is an amount of that contributes to the whole of the mass and energy in the universe. This means the whole universe can be moved by the amount of mass and energy in the body.
Psionics isn't unlimited bar a person's usage of it, in such a way. Rather, people seem to have to conform to limits imposed on them by reality in psionics, just as they do in every other aspect of their lives. This is demonstrable by observation. For example, psions often become drained when using their abilities, and have to stop to rest and recover, especially with physical abilities (PK, etc.). Nor can they simply do whatever they want with them, simply because they want to.

Further on you say that, people are part of the mass and energy of the universe. Okay. "This means the whole universe can be moved by the mass and energy in the body." No, it doesn't. That doesn't logically follow; and in practical terms, you can observe that that isn't true. Not psionically (see preceding paragraph), nor scientifically. I'm willing to be proven wrong, but I see no way in which the total mass and energy of the human body can move the whole universe. Oo

Further on you say,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macman View Post
Warfare between religions and groups of people is based on this, going through eternity to influence all of time. One day you will wake up never knowing you had once been psychic.
There isn't really any link between the preceding points and religious warfare influencing all of time, nor evidence of that happening. (How would we know that that had happened, anyway?) Additionally, the statement about being made 'un-psychic' is inconsistent with your earlier argument, as originally you claimed that it would cause psychics to die... I'm really struggling to follow your lines of reasoning. Partially because I'm not familiar with the meaning of some of the terminology you're using and partially because your statements aren't really making sense, or supporting each other.

Do you really believe that unless you rewrite history in some fashion, a translation of the bible by a particular publishing group will, in some way, cause a quarter of humanity to "weaken and die" or be made un-psychic?

[Edited: for punctuation, formatting and fixing quotes.]

Last edited by Axolotl_24; 11-07-2013 at 05:28 AM.
Axolotl_24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 08:22 PM   #16
Macman
Great Soul
 
Macman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Pleasanton, Tx
Posts: 777
Rep Power: 6
Macman is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axolotl_24 View Post
I don't know what pattern harmony means. Does that refer to reality's adherence to God's rules, or something else? Also, if God had set out rules, how would a text written down by humans - and subsequently someone's translation of it - interfere with them?

Seriously?

As Constructman asked, about knowing the difference between current and past versions if everyone's memory and / or reality has been altered, I think it's important to ask the related questions: why it is that you think you, out of everyone (or perhaps just all psychics, in particular), can change this but no one else can? Or is even aware of the possibility, in the first place?

Psionics isn't unlimited bar a person's usage of it, in such a way. Rather, people seem to have to conform to limits imposed on them by reality in psionics, just as they do in every other aspect of their lives. This is demonstrable by observation. For example, psions often become drained when using their abilities, and have to stop to rest and recover, especially with physical abilities (PK, etc.). Nor can they simply do whatever they want with them, simply because they want to.

Further on you say that, people are part of the mass and energy of the universe. Okay. "This means the whole universe can be moved by the mass and energy in the body." No, it doesn't. That doesn't logically follow; and in practical terms, you can observe that that isn't true. Not psionically (see preceding paragraph), nor scientifically. I'm willing to be proven wrong, but I see no way in which the total mass and energy of the human body can move the whole universe. Oo

Further on you say,

There isn't really any link between the preceding points and religious warfare influencing all of time, nor evidence of that happening. (How would we know that that had happened, anyway?) Additionally, the statement about being made 'un-psychic' is inconsistent with your earlier argument, as originally you claimed that it would cause psychics to die... I'm really struggling to follow your lines of reasoning. Partially because I'm not familiar with the meaning of some of the terminology you're using and partially because your statements aren't really making sense, or supporting each other.

Do you really believe that unless you rewrite history in some fashion, a translation of the bible by a particular publishing group will, in some way, cause a quarter of humanity to "weaken and die" or be made un-psychic?

[Edited: for punctuation, formatting and fixing quotes.]
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...9&version=NASB

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...6&version=NASB

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...6&version=NASB

First Samuel 6:16 Has God directly killing humans for how they interact with technology based on divine principles. Daniel 4:23-26 has God destroying the identity of a person until certain conditions are met. 2 Timothy 3:16 has scripture as inspired by God.

The bible is a construct based on divine principles. The bible has a perfect meaning from how God moved people but it is written by man. Men change the words of the bible to create misunderstandings that are relied upon by people who use divine principles to kill people and destroy the identities of people they cannot kill. Divine Principles are based influencing all patterns simultaneously. The scriptures above emphasize how divine principles have been used on humanity. The only historical example I know of people defeating those who use divine principles to make war on humanity is the knights hospitaller who fought by serving the whole of humanity and stopped Islamic armies. My guess is serving the whole of humanity means serving every human in history.

Memory is information and information can be changed by pk of the past. What cannot be changed is the pk of another person. Every perception of a person is integrated into the pk of that person. Changes to the past unmake and alter objects which changes the information in memory. The detection of these changes is done by finding perceptual artifacts. Perceptual artifacts are perceptions of how an object was originally percieved before pk of past altered that object. A very subtle difference in pk of a person that requires extraordinary perceptual skills to detect almost like ESP.

Perfect practice makes perfect skills. Imperfect practice makes imperfect skills. Imperfect skills are less effective than perfect skill. Psionics is just another skill. The better the practice, greater the skill, and the larger the impact on reality. The increased effectiveness of a skill requires the less energy and time it takes to generate the desired events.

Pk is psychokinesis. The Psyche is a pattern and kinesis is motion. Existence is made of pattern motion. Even beings from outside the universe made of veil energy have pattern and motion. How pk is used to interact with pattern motion changes the information and energy makeup of the universe. The thing about mass and energy of the body was an analogy.

My personal battle with Baker Publishing Group has two parts. One change the events that makeup Baker Publishing Group to unmake it without killing any people. Two change collective unconscious to prevent misunderstandings that cause the death of psychics.

During the last month I have figured out how to use thoughtforms, sigils, and psychic fields in an integrated manner to pattern lock every event that is made up of people who made, follow, and believe in the Baker Publishing Group. What works are attacks that have aura resistance to evil and impact the whole of the BPG at every time it exists. I put so much effort into doing so that I almost stopped my heart. Eventually after I learn enough truths about psionics to improve my skill to finish them off.
__________________
Psionics is a relative dimension in Psychokinesis of Psions.

Words that are useful are for those; to whom that are worthy, to whom that they chose.
Psions are that which Psions are for life is that which life is.

Truth is the only source for free energy.
Patterns are patterns because of how they make use of information to define energy.

I am a psionist and general pain-in-the-ass-to-understand. This humorously speaking and literal all too often. If I don't make sense, then this is your friendly reminder to tell me to be more intuitive.

Last edited by Macman; 12-02-2013 at 08:41 PM.
Macman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 07:41 PM   #17
Constructman
Lurker
 
Constructman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Not on the Guild
Posts: 307
Rep Power: 0
Constructman is an unknown quantity at this point
...

I still don't fully understand.

I think the main issues that are causing us to misunderstand where you're coming from are that we don't have a full knowledge of your individual system and that what you're proposing runs so counter to our current understanding of psionics and the nature of the universe that we immediately go "huh?".

From what I remember of your time here, you've often used terminology and described things that don't identify with, well, any psionic or magical system that I've seen before. You also don't often describe where you got your information from; you just make claims. Could you give a few books/articles that run close to your views or maybe fully describe your system?
__________________
There used to be a sig here but I got bored of it so now it's gone
Constructman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 10:26 PM   #18
uberbluliger
Member
 
uberbluliger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Sarasota, FL
Posts: 207
Rep Power: 0
uberbluliger is an unknown quantity at this point
I agree with Constructman. If there was some type of standardize table of blah that we can refer to it will help a lot.
uberbluliger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2013, 12:55 PM   #19
Masupups The Unfeasible
Dormant Psi
 
Masupups The Unfeasible's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Melrose MA, USA
Posts: 381
Rep Power: 0
Masupups The Unfeasible is an unknown quantity at this point
Psions and other people who do forms of energy work will always be under the scrutiny and unjustified hatred society coldly provides.

Though essentially, in theory, people that want to kill all energy workers/potentials would have to wipe out every living being in existence, not just people who have active use of their skills.

Imagine the day the world discovers latent Psionic capability in living beings with evidential scientific proof... would those that wish to brand us as 'witches' still want to kill? Or would they simply go mad...?

A very fun paradox to think about.
__________________
Nothing is absolute. Nothing.
Masupups The Unfeasible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 05:22 AM   #20
NoMad
Device Forum Moderator
 
NoMad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Tulare, CA
Posts: 3,453
Rep Power: 0
NoMad is an unknown quantity at this point
Macman, I understand the terminology you are using, the issue here is that you are making great claims and not providing great evidence. The evidence you are providing is either non-verifiable to anyone other than yourself, or taken from the various biblical works which you yourself said were written by man (and therefore, fallible). I think it goes without saying, but I must insist regardless, you need to provide greater evidence if you want anyone other then naive or foolish people to agree with anything you say.

To everyone else, I insist that you be sure to keep an open mind, but to filter what you let in through layers of sounds judgement and reasoning.
__________________
NoMad is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:23 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.