Psion Guild Forums  

Go Back   Psion Guild Forums > Education > Newbie Questions

Newbie Questions This forum is for new members (or anyone, really) to ask "beginner" questions about anything psi-related.

Old 06-28-2011, 07:26 PM   #21
darkphoenix
Psion

darkphoenix is an unknown quantity at this point
me and my bro can make constructs last indefinately ( unless the are destroyed... which they usally are)
Old 06-29-2011, 02:53 AM   #22
Winged_Wolf
Head Grump

Winged_Wolf is on a distinguished road
An astonishing claim, unless you are immortal. What does that have to do with mental manipulation ability?

Visit Eclipse Metaphysical, and Eclipse Exotics, my business sites: http://www.eclipsemetaphysical.com/
http://www.eclipseexotics.com/
My Home Page: http://www.wingedwolfpsion.com/
My Author site: http://www.donnafernstrom.com
"We have gone beyond wisdom" - Archchancellor Trymen, 'The Colour of Magic'
Winged_Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 05:52 PM   #23
IronUr
Oath Breaker

IronUr is an unknown quantity at this point
ok so a small update here.

My uncle seems to be VERY receptive to my telepathic misfires. we where playing guitar a week ago and every thought that I made or desired he stated it in less then a minute.

I'm gona think maybe two things might be the cause of that, 1 he is a history of scysofrania, kill the typos, and I think thats a result of psionic over power and low control, from what I was told.

second is we maybe created a type of link threw out guitar class time.
IronUr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 09:12 PM   #24
Black Modem
Metal Lover

Black Modem is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey IronUR, I play guitar too!

~Black Modem (People, check out my pol on TK)
Black Modem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 08:34 AM   #25
BrightLightBilly
Seer

BrightLightBilly is an unknown quantity at this point
Hmmm

If you want to call the dimension on which energy is the primary focus, then it is like this in my experience, there is no distance in traditional sense, it is not like you are too far away from someone's energy to touch it. That being said if you accidently implant ideas, it will not matter how far you are from a person, if you have too much "oomph" behind the desire to have something happen or do something, the idea might be sent out there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronUr View Post
I read that in the book "art and science of personal magnetim" it was in 'magnetic currents chapter' how you can influnce a person even though they area outside your 'aura' even long distances away.

so I think your right about that.

@brantcoyle: my spelling/typing is nothing i pride myself on, I often don't talk much and only my closest freinds understand what I mean. so it's understandable

btw anyoen who wants to read the book I'm reading its at PSITEK.net art and science of personal megnetim, its a free read.

@ShadowRain: do you know of anyway that can prevent unconcious projections like that? I often see more people being influcned indirectly then directly

I need more practice...
Old 07-20-2011, 08:39 AM   #26
BrightLightBilly
Seer

BrightLightBilly is an unknown quantity at this point
Family and Friends

We tend to have automatic links to close family and friends regardless of having a specific task together, and it builds for a lot of different reasons. Keep in mind these are not a good or a bad thing, it all depends on how they work and what gets sent through them.

An example for me would be my mom and I. We do not get along no matter how much we love each other. I do not have a link with her, because what she sends my way is not beneficial, whether on purpose or not.

Now I am not saying to sever all your links, I am just saying, you control your abilities. It takes practice, and in some cases hard work, but you can do it, and should.

As for the Schizophrenia, it is a real thing, and there are many causes for it. I have never actually seen a person whose powers were greater than they could handle. The issue is even if it were the case, the issues with Schizo and the meds they give you would actually make being psireceptive much more difficult than it would make it easier.

If he is unmedicated the mental clutter regardless of cause would still make it harder, but then again having a link would possibily cause it to be more clear than random thought projections.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronUr View Post
ok so a small update here.

My uncle seems to be VERY receptive to my telepathic misfires. we where playing guitar a week ago and every thought that I made or desired he stated it in less then a minute.

I'm gona think maybe two things might be the cause of that, 1 he is a history of scysofrania, kill the typos, and I think thats a result of psionic over power and low control, from what I was told.

second is we maybe created a type of link threw out guitar class time.