Psion Guild Forums  

Go Back   Psion Guild Forums > Training > Physical Abilities

Physical Abilities Sensing and affecting known energies and matter, gravity, momentum, magnetism, and time. Precognition, PK, Distance-Viewing, etc.

Old 04-02-2018, 04:13 AM   #1
cherubface

cherubface is an unknown quantity at this point
send healing to me,sofia

sofia has similar problems as me

values

s tsh 4,6 (0,3-4,2)
s prolaktin 807 (102-496)
p calcium 2,71 (2,15-2,50)
p glukos 9,3 (4,0-6,0)
p natrium 131 (137-145)

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater
cherubface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2018, 05:02 PM   #2
Pat McDonald
Very, very pale grey

Pat McDonald is on a distinguished road
Hmmm... why can't you or they heal themselves? Their profile states that they feel like dying.

Who am I to deny them their desire?

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php...D4AWZqTr70SD9g

EDIT: Anyway, stuck some coaching "choose life" messages on her profile. But, her choice... also your choice.

Pain, suffering, death and devastation are all part of life's experiences. Otherwise joy and contentment would be meaningless.

Here you go, precise quote... and I was that age once and felt very depressed about adulthood being, not so much a liberation as enslavement.

Quote:
CHOOSE LIFE. You must WANT life to get it. And I think you can have great future, IF YOU WANT. :)
I'm a lot more mature now, adulthood is about accepting responsibility and earning good times.

You think I don't know. Well, maybe you're wrong. Maybe I'm wrong.

But assuming you are always right always puts you in the wrong.

Because assume just makes an ass of u and me.

Last edited by Pat McDonald; 04-03-2018 at 05:25 PM.
Pat McDonald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2018, 12:20 PM   #3
Pat McDonald
Very, very pale grey

Pat McDonald is on a distinguished road
Right, now I have slept and done the information gathering... easy enough to fix, these sort of symptoms.

I had similar problems a few years back. The cure was to eat a healthy breakfast in the morning. Neither of you are not eating enough carbohydrates to get rid of waste products. :)

Viking traditional breakfast boiled (or steamed) oats, barley, or similar grains, with fish (protein). Eggs are good if you are vegetarian. Soya mince (Textured Vegetable Protein) if you are vegan. McDonald homebase is Eelay, Dalriada, fiefdom of Kingdom of Man, once part of Kingdom of Norway (King of Scotland traded for the fiefdom).

What is happening now is that your body demands lots of liquids to purify. So you have loose stools. If you consume enough grains (roughage) to soak up the water, then your stools get firm.

Also, you will have more energy (carbohydrates) to do more exercise, and doing exercise will cause your brain to make more endorphins natural happy drugs. Then, when you are happier, you can reduce medication. Until you are totally natural and happy.

Cous-cous is good if you are in a hurry, it is very quick. Desert food. I picked up that habit in Sinai, Egypt. Desert food, not Viking food, but it does work. Rice will work too.

Barley is best, but it takes AGES to cook, that is why it is so cheap to buy.

You think I don't know. Well, maybe you're wrong. Maybe I'm wrong.

But assuming you are always right always puts you in the wrong.

Because assume just makes an ass of u and me.
Pat McDonald is offline   Reply With Quote