Psion Guild Forums  

Go Back   Psion Guild Forums > Education > Parenting and Children

Parenting and Children Discuss raising psi-active children, psi-related activities for kids, and more.

Old 02-12-2009, 09:23 PM   #1
FireSage

FireSage is an unknown quantity at this point
parents + children+ psi

lets talk for a bit about how parents can affect ones psi ablilities. Parents can do both, cause and behinder abilities. take the movie Carrie for example. she had psychokinisis. Carrie had a psyco for a mother. Her mom locked her in a closet with a statue of jesus on the cross. The truth is Psychokinisis isnt just uhh I can move things with my mind now its not that easy. But having a psyco for a mother can cause tremendous amounts of pain for the subconsiouocs and coundsious mind. Causing racing thoughts over and over again. FEELING so much pain and anxiety in the mind. It causes your mind to be SUPERCHARGED. The problem is your not usallly control of your mind if you live in abusive situation. so when your finaly able to pay attention...thats when you can start moving things with your minds.

but also I red in one of the forums here Winged something was talking about sumoning demons and how they can affect you emotions. when you get totaly depressed your energy body dies. and thats when demons are aloud to enter your body. so if your parents suck and make your feel like dieing all the time. watch out cause demons target losers with low self esteem. It may be bad enough living the life of a loser but having demons around all the time can make things even worse and even harder to pay attention.

I doubt lots of you who say you can consciously astral project can. you cant move your body at all. not even your tongue. LOL i dare you to watch the DARKNIGHT and see the joker with his tongue then try to astral project.
FireSage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 10:20 PM   #2
thais

thais is an unknown quantity at this point
Wow. I guess I should watch more movies, so I can learn the truth.
Old 02-12-2009, 10:42 PM   #3
Rath

Rath is an unknown quantity at this point
Do more some reading and studying and don't base things out of what you see in the movies. Its a bit different. A pet project of mine in youth and the development of psi. Thanks to extra credit for my Life span development class, i get to interact and see kids from hundred of different homes and life styles.which is allows me to see my theory and take notes on what i see and one thing i know for sure. Just because your mom is psycho doesn't mean your automaticly psychic. Its a whole different world then just that.
Truma may help open you up but it
Old 02-12-2009, 10:48 PM   #4
FireSage

You are full of it Rath! You can learn alot of good things from movies if you really pay attention.
Old 02-13-2009, 03:00 AM   #5
Rath

Rath is an unknown quantity at this point
No. What you learn a lot from is life. I suggest you go live it
Old 02-13-2009, 03:20 AM   #6
Solem
Jack-of-No-Trades

Solem is an unknown quantity at this point
Movies can inspire new ideas from all types of artists, psions included. But learn you shall not. All types of trauma can cause psionic abilities, in theory. But it will also cause serious mental issues and likely end you up in a mental hospital and overall in bad shape.

"life is precious, so don't die." -Aluc
Solem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 11:05 PM   #7
psi seeker 34
highly advanced non

psi seeker 34 is on a distinguished road
matilda is annother movie where the kid had a bad family and learned PK because of it.
By the way rath knows what he's talking about.

The biggest illusion in reality is that reality itself is an illusion. Reality itself is in fact not an illusion that is why we obey it's rules not the other way around.
psi seeker 34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 01:49 AM   #8
Gildreth

Gildreth is an unknown quantity at this point
I just gotta add that your posts seem to be directed to "losers with low self-esteem"

I gotta ask how calling someone with low self-esteem a loser is supposed to be helpful
Gildreth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 03:11 AM   #9
FireSage

dont you get it? I know from firsthand expeirnce.
Old 02-14-2009, 05:19 AM   #10
psi seeker 34
highly advanced non

psi seeker 34 is on a distinguished road
are you talking about PK,astral projecting,bad parenting,or demons attacking? I can't tell what your talking about having first hand experence in but if it's being paralized and attacked by demons don't make the mistake that your the only one who's had that happen.

The biggest illusion in reality is that reality itself is an illusion. Reality itself is in fact not an illusion that is why we obey it's rules not the other way around.
psi seeker 34 is offline   Reply With Quote