Psion Guild Forums  

Go Back   Psion Guild Forums > Research > Non-Guild Psi Research > Ye Olde Proof of Psi Discussion

Ye Olde Proof of Psi Discussion Discuss proof for or against the existence of psionics. This type of discussion does not belong anywhere else on the forums.

Old 10-24-2007, 02:47 PM   #31
MindlessInvalid
Angry Deconstructionist

MindlessInvalid is on a distinguished road
*applauds WW* Bravo!
I enjoy those little rants, reminds me that there CAN be smart people in the world, hell, most of the people here are just that!
with the exceptions of Spammers, Trolls, Fluffs.... Undederserving Psions....
I just made an acronym for Athlete here! STFU Athlete! Lol, we don't need you're form or Realism! Lol, we are French Existentialists, We don't need you, American types! We will continue to stand on street corners in our black berets smoking our cheap cigarrettes, and sipping cheap red wine! Preaching a calm, considered approach to Hedonism!

MindlessInvalid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 10:31 PM   #32
G2_Wolf

G2_Wolf is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by MindlessInvalid View Post
we are French Existentialists, We don't need you, American types! We will continue to stand on street corners in our black berets smoking our cheap cigarrettes, and sipping cheap red wine! Preaching a calm, considered approach to Hedonism!
You might be French, but the rest of us aren't...
Old 10-25-2007, 12:16 AM   #33
NoMad
Device Forum Moderator

NoMad is an unknown quantity at this point
lol, yeah i'm a pure bred american.
NoMad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007, 05:01 AM   #34
Winged_Wolf
Head Grump

Winged_Wolf is on a distinguished road
Methinks you all missed the joke.

Visit Eclipse Metaphysical, and Eclipse Exotics, my business sites: http://www.eclipsemetaphysical.com/
http://www.eclipseexotics.com/
My Home Page: http://www.wingedwolfpsion.com/
My Author site: http://www.donnafernstrom.com
"We have gone beyond wisdom" - Archchancellor Trymen, 'The Colour of Magic'
Winged_Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007, 03:27 PM   #35
MindlessInvalid
Angry Deconstructionist

I'm not gonna explain, that one was a philosophy joke. Read Nitzche or Heigle sometime. Then go to France to haggle the other existentialists who think it's a fad.

Old 11-04-2007, 09:04 PM   #36
TSP99

TSP99 is an unknown quantity at this point
Angry

Hello,

(Athlete)
"You could feed them with your energy chi-balls or something."

huh? (not possible) You are thinking sci-fi stuff! (I think it would be an attack!)

I can clearly see you are not open-minded....

(your bashing one of my favorite research topics...)
-----------

And "Athlete" give it a rest!!! your beating your own dead horse. (Meaning this topic was meaningless before it was even posted, and became more retarded as it went on.)

MindlessInvalid, have you scaned his posts and thrashed his mind yet? Please tell me you have??? (By the way, I understood your joke...)
-----------

(dang, I can't use Emoticons/Smilies.)

-TSP99
TSP99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 03:35 AM   #37
MindlessInvalid
Angry Deconstructionist

I think i did that a while ago, he stopped posting, meaning he's either been banned or incapacitated, I would like to think a little of both
just a touch of vanity in me...

Old 12-05-2007, 01:58 PM   #38
Mr.PeptobismolSammich

Mr.PeptobismolSammich is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winged_Wolf View Post
Look, it's a fake skeptic! A skepticultist...someone who sincerely believes in their view of reality, and absolutely refuses to recognize anything that contradicts it, regardless of evidence (or even common sense in some cases). Got to love them fundie skeptics!
Anyhow, Athlete, if you can't make a well-reasoned argument, then we'll just dump you in the troll pit, ban you, and call it all good. We're willing to talk about anything, but we're not willing to put up with stupidity and attacks founded in pure ignorance. If you can't be smart, you lose. So either beef up the intellectual level in your posts, or don't let the door hit you on the way out, lest we be forced to say....

...you ARE the weakest link!
Actually,the skeptics said much,much,much more intelligent things than you did so far.You just look angry because it hurts your little emo heart when we say things like''magic is only in movies'' and ''harry potter doesn't really exist''. We ask you to show us proof. Your answer: OMG LOL I DONT HAEV2PROOVE ANETHENG 2U. FU,IMA WETCH!!!SKEPTIC!!!TROLL!!!IH8U!!!=[=[ Like,seriously. Some christians are able to perform miracles in public or even on TV. Not only christians:pretty much members of every faith. so...If you guys can really do all this crazy maaagickal ninja stuff...you are aware that no sane person will ever believe you unless you show some kind of valid proof,right? You claim you can read minds,shapeshift,whatever. But no one's ever seen it happen. Why is that?To the rest of the world,you guys are a bunch of lonely,unloved delusionals grouped together on a special-ed website. ''psionic'' sounds more like the name of a mental disease,if you ask me. And its not that we don't accept your point of views...I mean,I'm sure many people would believe you if you were at least somewhat credible. but...out of curiosity...If you really are psychics or whatever,try to find out something about me with the power of your mind. Find out anything. I dare you.=]
Mr.PeptobismolSammich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2007, 02:09 PM   #39
Mr.PeptobismolSammich

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winged_Wolf View Post
Plus, it's not our JOB to provide you with evidence. That's not what we do here. We aren't parapsychologists, we're not devoting our lives to stockpiling evidence. If we come across some, we'll file it away, sure, but it's not even remotely our primary focus.

Why? Because we don't care whether or not you believe us. :)

If you can't figure out how to use a search engine to look up evidence on your own, or be bothered to make a trip to the library, then clearly you aren't interested in the truth of this subject at all. And if you're not interested in the truth, then why are you bothering to demand evidence of us?
Get off your lazy ass and find the evidence yourself. There's reams of it out there.
www.firedocs.com is a good place to start.
Look up the PEAR experiments (Princeton Engineering Anomalies Research).
There are plenty of scientific studies clearly showing that something anomalous is happening when people use psi abilities.

We're interested in applying them in practical ways in our life, and in some cases simply coping with them because it's not all roses. We don't need this objective evidence that nons require, because we can DIRECTLY EXPERIENCE these things. Direct experience has for some reason fallen into disfavor in the scientific community...as though running something through a machine would make it more legitimate, rather than its adding a step and making it more like the telephone game.

When a dozen of us in a room perceive the same thing without conferring on it, and you don't, whose perception is correct?
We're gonna say ours is...and it's working out very well indeed for us thus far. :)

My friend, just because 30 2nd graders who believe in Santa are grouped together in a room doesnt make Santa any more real.You just wrote a really,really long paragraph just to say Nothing. Just because some people say they saw a sasquatch isn't proof that its real.
OH! LOOK! I JUST SAW A GIANT RAINBOW UNICORN FLYING TROUGH MY LIVINGROOM!!!!! AND I SO TOTALLY HAD A DIRECT EXPERIENCE,MAN. ITS SOOO SCIENTIFIC!!!
rofl. and yes,I searched on google a while ago...didn't find anything interesting,thought..-_-all I found were crappy roleplaying forums and stuff about psychic vampires..I'll look at the princeton thing or whatever.
Old 12-05-2007, 02:13 PM   #40
Mr.PeptobismolSammich

One last thing before I leave for today...do something to my mind. I want to see what you guys can do. ^___^