Psion Guild Forums  

Go Back   Psion Guild Forums > Networking > Online Classes, Meetings, and Events > Practice Partners

Practice Partners Find someone to practice with, online or offline.

Old 04-29-2013, 01:06 AM   #1
kinokotaku
Determined Non

kinokotaku is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Looking For A Mentor In Energy Manipulation

I'm about as Non as a Non can get. My charging abilities are limited to small amounts of energy in my hands, and the energy cannot be moved. I find it difficult to ground because I cannot feel my own energy field. In addition, I have absolutely no sensitivity to energy whatsoever. I had originally started psionics about 2 years ago, but I had stopped because of my inability to advance. I've made VERY weak psiballs via visualization, but when I felt for the ball, sensations were so weak it was hard to tell if it was just biofeedback or actual energy sensing. I have no doubts the energy is real, but it just doesn't seem to want to flow, or at least, I cannot sense it.

I'm currently searching for someone who can help increase my sensitivity, as well as to give me suggestions on actually moving energy. I believe that I may very well be creating obscenely powerful psiballs, but I just cannot seem to sense it. Forget scanning. When I scan, all I get is false information about physical objects, and questionable information about energy.

Thanks in advance!

EDIT: My schedule is highly flexible, and I would prefer online training, seeing as I'm in a place with a low psion concentration.
kinokotaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 05:52 AM   #2
NoMad
Device Forum Moderator

NoMad is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm much to busy to take on this task. But how far have you gone through the articles on the main website? Also can you meditate with a calm mind and no running trains of thought for at least fifteen minutes? Until then any training is not going to be nearly as effective as it could be.
Old 04-29-2013, 07:37 PM   #3
kinokotaku
Determined Non

I have gone through all the articles on the site, and can meditate for obscenely long amounts of time. (My mom made me meditate when I was little. Thanks, ma. :) )

I successfully created and programmed a construct today to be a cold, marble sized ball, to come when I cupped my hands, obey gravity, and dissolve when I touched all my fingers together. It worked as expected. I could feel the cold ball, but was completely unaware of the energy.

While I was drawing energy for the ball, I did see a "ghost image" of the energy lines running through my hand, but if I looked away and looked back, I could not find that line again. Maybe that was just biofeedback?

Anyway, I'm fairly sure my main issue is sensitivity and scanning. Meditation and book knowledge are no variable.
Old 04-29-2013, 09:14 PM   #4
James Ableton
I know.

James Ableton is an unknown quantity at this point
I can mentor you as long as you're capable of independent study because I'm not online very often.
Old 04-29-2013, 09:44 PM   #5
kinokotaku
Determined Non

After speaking to Winged Wolf via private messaging, we've decided that my issue right now is probably one of sensitivity. I'm pretty much sure at this point that it wasn't in my need of guidance, but rather me thinking too much ahead of myself. When I develop better sensitivities, then I will attempt to do things in the #PG_PRACTICE including psi sigs and energy sending. But at this point, it's fairly vain to do anything until I'm more comfortable with energy sensing.

However, I do believe that after I attain a higher degree of sensitivity, I will be in need of guidance, so if you think you could help, any help would be appreciated. :)
Old 04-29-2013, 09:51 PM   #6
James Ableton
I know.

James Ableton is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by kinokotaku View Post
In addition, I have absolutely no sensitivity to energy whatsoever.
I like how you say that "we've decided" your problem was one of sensitivity after speaking with Winged Wolf because everything you said after that sounds like something Winged Wolf decided.
Old 04-29-2013, 10:10 PM   #7
kinokotaku
Determined Non

Actually, it was something we discussed together.

I'm not sure if that statement was meant to be an insult or not, but I'll blow it off. Don't sweat the small stuff. :)

The thing is, I mainly asked a lot of questions, and used the answers to make more questions. In addition, I used information that I pulled off of psipog.net. As I mentioned, I'm pretty sure (95%) that I know what I need to do next, but any additional insights are welcomed.
Old 04-30-2013, 02:00 PM   #8
Metakine

Metakine is on a distinguished road
I don't see your problem. Despite what the internet would have you believe, the number of people who can instinctively feel or interact with energy are very few, so there's nothing wrong with you, you're starting off in the exact same place as everyone else does. If you keep practicing and meditating, eventually your sensitivity will increase.
Metakine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 07:49 PM   #9
kinokotaku
Determined Non

Thanks, I kind of figured as much.

My issue was that I got into psi using psipog.net, and their sensitivity exercise included projecting your consciousness around your house. At first, I was like, "Isn't that remote viewing?" but being the gullible newbie I was at 17, I thought sensitivity had to be explicitly developed, not just picked up. As such, when working with psi moving for 2 months and not sensing it, I got kinda freaked out and thought there was some special exercise I needed to do.

But now that I realize that psi is something that grows with you, I'm a bit more relaxed, so thanks Meta. :)