Psion Guild Forums  

Go Back   Psion Guild Forums > Networking > Online Classes, Meetings, and Events > Practice Partners

Practice Partners Find someone to practice with, online or offline.

Old 10-23-2013, 10:47 AM   #1
mindfire
Mind Fire

mindfire is an unknown quantity at this point
practice partner

Currently looking for a practice partner. I've got a facebook so we can communicate & practice. Cool. pm or reply fir details

I'm lookin to practice

telepathy
energy and psi stuff (sending & receiving)
Etc.

“He spoke of very simple things- that it is right for a gull to fly, that freedom is the very nature of his being, that whatever stands against that freedom must be set aside, be it ritual or superstition or limitation in any form.

"Set aside," came a voice from the multitude, "even if it be the Law of the Flock?"

"The only true law is that which leads to freedom," Jonathan said. "There is no other.” ― Richard Bach, Jonathan Livingston Seagull
mindfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 05:22 AM   #2
mindfire
Mind Fire

mindfire is an unknown quantity at this point
So ppl. I'm only also not inviting anyone to scan me or attack or telepathic conference with me. I'm asking for training buddy to help development of skills cause two can assist in things like pinging or receiving. anyhow don't scan or anything without expressed consent when it comes to me. Thanks

“He spoke of very simple things- that it is right for a gull to fly, that freedom is the very nature of his being, that whatever stands against that freedom must be set aside, be it ritual or superstition or limitation in any form.

"Set aside," came a voice from the multitude, "even if it be the Law of the Flock?"

"The only true law is that which leads to freedom," Jonathan said. "There is no other.” ― Richard Bach, Jonathan Livingston Seagull
mindfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 11:38 PM   #3
Sum Renatus
Artsian

Sum Renatus is an unknown quantity at this point
@mindfire Maybe we could do some training exercises together. Like you, I also would not be into doing any psychic sparing.

What training program are you using? Could you pm me the details of what you have in mind?
Sum Renatus is offline   Reply With Quote