Psion Guild Forums  

Go Back   Psion Guild Forums > Training > Energy Working, Constructs, and Shielding > Non-Psi Foundation Skills

Non-Psi Foundation Skills Meditation, Relaxation, Lucid Dreaming, Hypnosis, and other techniques and practices which are not psionic, but may aid in psi development.

Old 07-06-2009, 08:06 PM   #11
mrco.gllrdo
Dead account :'(

mrco.gllrdo is an unknown quantity at this point
Woah, you read my mind :D I was wondering how to perform Pre-cog. Never was my forte.
mrco.gllrdo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 02:39 PM   #12
voiddragon

voiddragon is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrco.gllrdo View Post
Were you thinking of anything else during the PK moment though? Or anything psionic in general? Maybe you're right. I have heard about the brain stages, so I agree with you on that one. I'm not sure which one is needed for PK though. Just as a side note, you don't need meditation at all. It's helpful a lot, but not necessary.
Alpha brain wave state is the best or states of high anxiety or fear or anger. I geist in extreme emotional moments in which an emotional state is associated with a physical thing and extended to something. For example, my anger is conceptualized and associated with fire and heat which is projected in high intensity and focus to something thereby creating a manifestation. Control of psychokinesis, in terms of what you think, is generally done by association/conceptualization of goal and intention, which kind of makes it slightly idiosyncratic. A foundational skill for me was my ESP and self awareness. Closing my eyes and tracing my awareness inside and outside and then pushing it outward in circular patterns seeing how much information I could get then focusing on analyzing and shifting through the information. When I say inner, I mean focusing on inner physical, thought, or emotional processes. I then shifted it to associations. Instead of pushing my awareness outward in a spherical physical like fashion, focusing on locking onto things and attuning myself to anything associated with it. Another foundational skill was learning how to shape my thoughts. That and sharpening my analytical skills.

In terms of my precognition, there is no barrier for me in the temporal sense. If my mind locked onto something, I can trace it forwards or backwards in time. I don't quite see why people have such a hard time with the skill. It is like basic ESP except you are going backwards or forwards. It is not that hard to use. My precognition is just kind of locked down, for the moment, because of my fear. Sharpening that was tied to learning how to control and push my awareness and learning how to interpret the information.

My foundational skill was training the awareness of my mind and being able to manipulate it independent of my body. My PK seems to be an extension of that except is more or so the active component. It is hard for me to manipulate something if I can't sense it, because I am not sure if I am making contact. It is like trying to write when half your hand is numb.

Then again, I have always been able to sense things. I never had to develop ESP, of my range, from scratch. My initial, and passive range, is quite massive. In terms of precog, I was never as good as a friend of mine. I could since multiple time lines and kinda bleed into it. It was kinda like multiple lines leading from a source to me. I could step into anyone of the lines, with my mind, resulting in a lot of information. She could scan multiple lines looking for specific things. Precognition is not quite hard at all. Personally, I locked onto something and just threw my mind forward. It is like following lines forward into the future moment. The foundation of my abilities is my awareness and my control over that awareness, personally. I think that is the most important foundation. Understanding parts of yourself, understanding your awareness, and understanding how you process information.

A Resource on Psi, Science, and Philosophy

"No, listen, what happened was this: they lied to you, sold you ideas of good & evil, gave you distrust of your body & shame for your prophethood of chaos, invented words of disgust for your molecular love, mesmerized you with inattention, bored you with civilization & all its usurious emotions.

There is no becoming, no revolution, no struggle, no path; already you're the monarch of your own skin--your inviolable freedom waits to be completed only by the love of other monarchs: a politics of dream, urgent as the blueness of sky. "

-- Hakim Bey

Last edited by voiddragon; 07-07-2009 at 03:10 PM.
voiddragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 08:29 PM   #13
Nervous
Bang!

Nervous is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrco.gllrdo View Post
You didn't need Precog on that one :D
That's just my most remebered example, because that's one of the first times I knew it was a precog. :)
(forgive me I'm new to this whole psi world) But Trolls Exist!?! Are they the same kind of trolls that i see in my fantasy books and children's story's or what? Where can I find one and how do I fight one?!? I'm eager for as much combat training as i can get!
/\ lol /\
Nervous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 08:43 PM   #14
mrco.gllrdo

Quote:
Originally Posted by voiddragon View Post
Precognition is not quite hard at all. Personally, I locked onto something and just threw my mind forward. It is like following lines forward into the future moment. The foundation of my abilities is my awareness and my control over that awareness, personally. I think that is the most important foundation. Understanding parts of yourself, understanding your awareness, and understanding how you process information.
Do you then, by any chance, know any guides that can help me develop these skills? I don't think I've ever performed pre-cog consciously; I can't think of a method that might help me either. Precognition is one of the the most difficult things I can do. Simply because all the times I've tried I couldn't do it. If you're willing, send me at least a link to a guide that might help me through PM. If not, then still thanks for sharing your experiences and input on precognition.
EDIT
I know, that was a little bit off-topic. I seriously don't know where I can find some though.

Last edited by mrco.gllrdo; 07-07-2009 at 08:43 PM. Reason: Additional Details
Old 07-08-2009, 01:00 AM   #15
Tricky

Tricky is an unknown quantity at this point
Learn clairvoyance. You can perceive the future, past, or present with it. In order for it to be precognition, perceive the future.

Or, another exercise: The previous day, try to predict things about the next day. Write it all down, and see how much of it comes true.
Tricky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 09:15 AM   #16
flabbyguy
The Pilgrim

flabbyguy is an unknown quantity at this point
straying off-topic here (as this forum usually does)

All that I'm attempting to do here is narrow down to the foundation skills of psionics, and how to develop them as theoretically it makes it possible to focus on more specific tasks, which you can spend more time on, and causing psionic development to become more efficient and ultimately faster...

I believe that Psionic Foundations include; Depth of Concentration (essentially the frequency brainwave that you can concentrate on), intensity of concentration (used for PK, not necissarily forceful), longetivity of concentration (how long somebody can maintain their concentration on a single thought or action without interupption) and also the ability to communicate with the subconcious mind.

However, it is possible I may be wrong. If you believe that any, or all of this is incorrect, or I have missed something out, then please say so, although I would like some logical reason as to why, if it is able to be provided.

I apologise, as to some extent, I have been making demands, but this is something I would very much like to know.
Old 07-08-2009, 06:58 PM   #17
mrco.gllrdo

Quote:
Originally Posted by flabbyguy View Post
straying off-topic here (as this forum usually does)

All that I'm attempting to do here is narrow down to the foundation skills of psionics, and how to develop them as theoretically it makes it possible to focus on more specific tasks, which you can spend more time on, and causing psionic development to become more efficient and ultimately faster...

I believe that Psionic Foundations include; Depth of Concentration (essentially the frequency brainwave that you can concentrate on), intensity of concentration (used for PK, not necissarily forceful), longetivity of concentration (how long somebody can maintain their concentration on a single thought or action without interupption) and also the ability to communicate with the subconcious mind.

However, it is possible I may be wrong. If you believe that any, or all of this is incorrect, or I have missed something out, then please say so, although I would like some logical reason as to why, if it is able to be provided.

I apologise, as to some extent, I have been making demands, but this is something I would very much like to know.
Hey man, that's all I can think of lol. Maybe practice increasing the maximum capacity of psi? It would help a lot. Also increasing the amount of psi generated. In this situation, another factors that help is: Physical exercise and a healthy diet. These two things can impact your learning immensely. I think that in order to increase your maximum psi capacity you HAVE to practice more with it. Maybe it's included in the workout factor? I don't know, I haven't really thought about it.
EDIT
Another factor would be faith, however is that included in the "Communication with the Sub-conscious" section?

Last edited by mrco.gllrdo; 07-08-2009 at 07:19 PM. Reason: Additional Details
Old 07-20-2009, 05:26 PM   #18
Rath

Rath is an unknown quantity at this point
Basic foundation skill of psi?

http://www.gse.buffalo.edu/fas/shuel...64/Metacog.htm

metacongtion is the focus and control of ones own mental functions

Last edited by Rath; 07-20-2009 at 05:29 PM. Reason: lame computer
Rath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 07:08 PM   #19
Steak

Steak is an unknown quantity at this point
Your site is password protected, please put it public or share the password otherwise your link is useless.
Thanks

-- Our thoughts and imaginations are the only real limits to our possibilities. --

-- A ship in a harbor is safe...
but that's not what ships were made for. --
Steak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 07:55 PM   #20
Red.Scorpion
Practicer

Red.Scorpion is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steak View Post
Your site is password protected, please put it public or share the password otherwise your link is useless.
Thanks
He fixed it. It is no longer password protected.

If you're willing to scan me, please PM me. Its not urgent, at least not yet.
Red.Scorpion is offline   Reply With Quote