Psion Guild Forums  

Go Back   Psion Guild Forums > Training > Energy Working, Constructs, and Shielding > Non-Psi Foundation Skills

Non-Psi Foundation Skills Meditation, Relaxation, Lucid Dreaming, Hypnosis, and other techniques and practices which are not psionic, but may aid in psi development.

Old 01-29-2010, 12:41 PM   #1
flabbyguy
The Pilgrim

flabbyguy is an unknown quantity at this point
Aura Viewing Exercise

I'm sure most of you have at some point looked into aura viewing, and when you did, you came across a concentration exercise designed to improve communication between the left and right halves of your brain as well as improve your peripheral vision.

Yes, the Exercise with the two circles, one blue with a vertical strip taken out, and the other red with a horizontal strip taken out. (I would post the image, but I'm not allowed :P) Then you place your finger between you and the circles, then focus on your finger to cause the circles to double, and then you move your finger to make them overlap in the attempt to make a white cross in the middle circle.

I was wondering if anybody has actually been able to balance the two circles to make the white cross? I'm having trouble. The longest I've been able to get it perfectly balanced is about 1 second, and that was straight after blinking. The other thing that happens to me is that I see half the red and half the blue circles, but I am unable to see the white cross (it becomes more of a white 3 way intersection).
Old 01-29-2010, 08:57 PM   #2
Dragonsoultaker

Dragonsoultaker is an unknown quantity at this point
I did for about 5 sec :P. Its pretty tricky. What happenet to me was that i could see one circle and not the other

The best school of all is the school of life
Dragonsoultaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 11:27 PM   #3
Constance_Keat

Constance_Keat is an unknown quantity at this point
It helps if you stop thinking and concentrate on breathing.
Once the cross balances, try not to realize it did, or you'll lose it.
If you can't get it to balance at all, then concentrate on the cross itself, not the colors, and you should be able to get at least part of it at a time (in v's instead of ts...lol).
And the cross itself isn't white, only the center overlap square is.
Hope that helps a little.