Psion Guild Forums  

Go Back   Psion Guild Forums > Training > Healing

Healing Using psi for healing energetic and physical wounds, ailments, and other disorders.

Old 12-07-2012, 10:41 PM   #1
Macman
Great Soul

Macman is on a distinguished road
DMILS as emergent property of TPS

TPS or telepathic suggestion has a bad reputation from people telepathically suggesting unethical things to people. DMILS or direct mental interaction with living systems is a highly valued healing use of psychokinesis. What if DMILS is a emergent property of TPS? I say this because TPS works on a semi-conscious to unconscious level so does all damage patterns to body signals to the involuntary nervous system.

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/emergent
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heterodyne
Emergent as in a new property of overlapping telepathic signals. Kind of like Heterodyning a psychokinetic signal out of telepathic signals. By using TPS on your own body, PSI acts like a communications feedback loop between individual cells.

For example your body has a virus, that virus infects a cell takes over the maintenance machinery and starts producing viruses. The infected cell send out a chemical distress signal summoning the immune system. White blood cells arrive and start using acid to destroy individual fully infected cells. While some white blood cells take the virus to the lymbic system to have that virus deconstructed. From the reverse engineering the virus, your body develops an antibody to counteract the virus. Specialized immune system cells grow as many antibodies as possible before they die and release those antibodies. Those antibodies enter the infected cells and repair the damaged maintenance machinery. The remaining viruses are gathered and deconstructed.

The communications loop is cell distress signal to white cells to virus signature to lymbic system to antibody-production-immune-system-cells to antibodies to infected cells to healthy cells. TPS can shorten the loop by using a program to scan at a tps rate for infected cells that don't work the way they are supposed to. TPS suggest to your body to deal with the problem with this damage signature from scan. The body develops a response signal to damage signature, scan that response signal, and tps broadcast that response signal to infected cells so that those cells can self-correct before your bodily response reaches those cells.

The conventional immune system communications loop takes days to weeks. The TPS communications protocol takes hours and the consequence of using TPS this way is DMILS. All the healthy cells in your body have are the baseline signal and unhealthy cells are cells that don't match the healthy signal.

Words that are useful are for those; to whom that are worthy, to whom that they chose.
Psions are that which Psions are for life is that which life is.

Truth is the only source for free energy.
Patterns are patterns because of how they make use of information to define energy.

I am a psionist and general pain-in-the-ass-to-understand. This humorously speaking and literal all too often. If I don't make sense, then this is your friendly reminder to tell me to be more intuitive.

Last edited by Macman; 12-07-2012 at 10:50 PM. Reason: for clarity that which is true is true and is always true
Macman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 07:12 PM   #2
shade000

shade000 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Macman View Post

The conventional immune system communications loop takes days to weeks. The TPS communications protocol takes hours and the consequence of using TPS this way is DMILS. All the healthy cells in your body have are the baseline signal and unhealthy cells are cells that don't match the healthy signal.
Actually, immune response is nearly immediate, the only reason you don't see instant results is because, like it takes time for a virus infection to make you feel "sick", it also takes time for the immune system to reduce the number of active virii.

So, while in principle you are correct, it makes little difference at least to immunology.
shade000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 07:14 PM   #3
shade000

shade000 is an unknown quantity at this point
Also, telepathy is explicitly mind-to-mind, in a communication sense. What you are discussing here is just energy transmission designed to alter how your body runs; telepathy indicates communication with another being, not control of your bodies' components.
shade000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 08:35 PM   #4
Macman
Great Soul

mind as property of personhood

Mind is the property of the inner nature of a person. The mind is spread out over every single cell in the body because every single cell that partakes of your life energy participates in your mind. By treating cells and cell groups as mental units you can Broadcast TPS by mental frequency context and by mental signal of cellular mind. This is so that when you use the same technique on another person you can treat their mind as a union of cellular minds and scan for healthy baseline and deviations from healthy baseline in their mind.

http://psionguild.org/education/arti...equency-graph/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eeg
http://psionguild.org/education/classes/noon-class-11/
This is one of the things that bothered me about PK because of this in Noon Class 11.

[12:08] WingedWolf> Today, we’re going to discuss the output function of matter ability: that is, psychokinesis.
[12:09] WingedWolf> Matter ability involves use a very low frequency stream format of energy to move matter. This format appears to be generated by the solar plexus nerve cluster.

Telepathy would require a Psi-flow that has approximately the similar rate of frequency, amplitude, and phase to interact constructively with another mind. On the other hand PK requires low frequency so in order to generate pk multiple telepathic signals have to be heterodyned together. My different point of view from that teaching of that class in pk is that while the solar plexus is the energetic center of mass, it is not the pk energy source. By broadcasting the right TPS signal, since TPS is the highest frequency in the telepathic spectrum, to a specific area of the mind of the individual being healed to cause DMILS generated by heterodyne induction of TPS with the target's mental frequncies.

In regenerating a person and by causality their body, small differences are how healing enhancement adds up. The psionics of dmils is way faster in response to individual cells than the body unaided. In order to scan at that level requires layering the scans. First a continuous scan of the area, then a scan of both the first scan and target area to increase magnification. Increase magnification until the target cell is known, then track the mental unit of that cell via a mental filter of that cellular signature.

Words that are useful are for those; to whom that are worthy, to whom that they chose.

Patterns are patterns because of how they make use of information to define energy.

I am a psionist and general pain-in-the-ass-to-understand. This humorously speaking and literal all too often. If I don't make sense, then this is your friendly reminder to tell me to be more intuitive.

Last edited by Macman; 12-08-2012 at 08:47 PM. Reason: for clarity that which is true, is true, and is always true
Old 12-09-2012, 01:01 AM   #5
BootReality

BootReality is an unknown quantity at this point
Proper Terminology and The Mind as an Irreducible Whole

Quote:
What if DMILS is a emergent property of TPS? I say this because TPS works on a semi-conscious to unconscious level so does all damage patterns to body signals to the involuntary nervous system.
Quote:
Emergent as in a new property of overlapping telepathic signals. Kind of like Heterodyning a psychokinetic signal out of telepathic signals. By using TPS on your own body, PSI acts like a communications feedback loop between individual cells.
First, DMMILS work by direct manipulation of energetic bodies. Lastly, Telepathic Suggestion (TPS) is a term denoting a collection of techniques used to influence a mind to think, feel, or do something specific by using psychic means I.E., it is the psychic influencing of consciousness.

Quote:
Mind is the property of the inner nature of a person. The mind is spread out over every single cell in the body because every single cell that partakes of your life energy participates in your mind. By treating cells and cell groups as mental units you can Broadcast TPS by mental frequency context and by mental signal of cellular mind. This is so that when you use the same technique on another person you can treat their mind as a union of cellular minds...
The mind is an indivisible, irreducible, non-material entity. It is not "spread out" amongst anything. Consciousness is not the result of 'units' acting together. The mind may or may not be created by and contingent upon neural activity, all the cells of the human body, or patterned energy, but can not be reduced to any process. You can shout telepathic commands at cells all day long, but they are not going to react to it because there is no mind there to make TPSs to. Remember, telepathy is not just psychic communication, it is mind to mind communication via ESP.

Quote:
Telepathy would require a Psi-flow that has approximately the similar rate of frequency, amplitude, and phase to interact constructively with another mind. On the other hand PK requires low frequency so in order to generate pk multiple telepathic signals have to be heterodyned together. My different point of view from that teaching of that class in pk is that while the solar plexus is the energetic center of mass, it is not the pk energy source. By broadcasting the right TPS signal, since TPS is the highest frequency in the telepathic spectrum, to a specific area of the mind of the individual being healed to cause DMILS generated by heterodyne induction of TPS with the target's mental frequncies.
Psychokinesis is the movement of physical objects by psychic means. You seem to be conflating 'telepathy' to something more then it actually is (mind to mind communication via ESP).
BootReality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 07:45 AM   #6
Macman
Great Soul

Proof of Mind

This is just like proof of psi is in the use of it. I treat psi as just another physical tool in the psyche tool box to influence the probability of physical outcomes like this; (http://forums.vsociety.net/index.php?topic=9907.0 aka future selection). I treat certainty as multiple probabilities added together and probabilities as multiple possiblities added together. In order to treat certainty as signal and everything else as noise.

Telepathy is a psionic signal that transfers thoughts between people. Applications of ultra-high frequency psionic signals behave like TPS in careless broadcasting, no matter what programming that frequency range of signal carries. The mind is an inner quality of the life energy shown by function in the pattern, like information processing for mind. All livings cells have an information processing function because they process information structure of chemical interactions to benefit the body. When the chemical interactions are off so is the information processing of that cell. A psionic signal can be sent anywhere the mind can develop coordinates for, even within the body that mind uses.

Psychokinesis is a two way street of interaction of patterns of inner force and outer force. Outer forces as discovered by science are electric fields, magnetic fields, and gravity fields. Information about outer forces is obtained through studying how outer force acts on inner forces. Information about inner forces is obtained by studying how inner forces act on outer forces.

The name DMILS is direct mental interaction with living systems. The living systems of the body are systems of more properties than one energy type. This means physical energy, electrical energy, magnetic energy, chemical energy, thermal energy, and all other energy types to infinity and beyond (cause I can't remember how latin words are spelled) incorporated in to a living system able to be influenced via psi.

Last edited by Macman; 12-09-2012 at 07:58 AM. Reason: for clarity that which is true, is true, and is always true
Old 12-10-2012, 08:26 AM   #7
Pat McDonald
Very, very pale grey

Pat McDonald is on a distinguished road
Couple points; Both DMILS and TPS are 2 way streets (don't bite off more than you can chew) and gravity waves remain undetected by scientific instruments. Although possibly may be observed in next five years as the little buggers are incredibly subtle in terms of human sized technical apparatus.

Differences between DMILS and TPS is that a lot of life forms don't have much in the way (or need of) metaphysical, abstract reasoning power. Awareness of now - sure. Awareness of yesterday or preparation for tomorrow - much less clear cut than in humans. Having said that, an animal that has been beaten or otherwise traumatised by a human will remember the experience with aversion (and usually the human, although it depends if the normal relationship is "friendly" or at least "tolerant" - animal families can have a certain regard for physical violence depending on the memory of it).

It's not always of benefit to humans though, as humans can be more easily controlled through fear or apprehension of "negative" futures.

You think I don't know. Well, maybe you're wrong. Maybe I'm wrong.

But assuming you are always right always puts you in the wrong.

Because assume just makes an ass of u and me.
Pat McDonald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 03:16 PM   #8
Macman
Great Soul

Time-sense

Some creatures may only have a sense of the present. In humans something that can be done is treat the past and the future as elements of the present.