Psion Guild Forums  

Go Back   Psion Guild Forums > Training > Healing

Healing Using psi for healing energetic and physical wounds, ailments, and other disorders.

Old 12-20-2008, 03:02 PM   #1
Avkon

Avkon is an unknown quantity at this point
Healing One's Eyes

I've seen some members state on this site (and elsewhere, incidentally) that they've managed to heal, or improve, their eyesight considerably by using psi.

I'd appreciate it if those of you who've done it, or know how to, could post a few specific methods that you use here.

Thanks in advance.
Avkon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 03:39 PM   #2
Seralech
Ganjalf The Green

Seralech is an unknown quantity at this point
Why do you wish to heal your vision, first of all? I also admit, I'm somewhat curious. I've got 20/20 vision at the minute, but I'd like to see if there's anyway to take it beyond the norm.
Old 12-20-2008, 05:02 PM   #3
Avkon

Avkon is an unknown quantity at this point
When I mentioned 'heal'/'improve', it's implied my vision is damaged, and I would like to be able to see better. My vision is actually far below the norm, or 20/20, and thus for me, it's more a question of how to reach that norm as opposed to improving it beyond that range. Though I'm not thinking of such a drastic change, any technique applied over a considerable amount of time should be able to produce a noticeable improvement.

Also, let me make it clear that I'm speaking of healing short-sightedness (myopia), and perhaps long-sightedness (presbyopia), and not of anything disease-related or the like.
Avkon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 12:14 PM   #4
NoMad
Device Forum Moderator

NoMad is an unknown quantity at this point
You would have to find a way to permanently readjust the lens's inside the eye itself.
Old 12-21-2008, 02:54 PM   #5
Seralech
Ganjalf The Green

Seralech is an unknown quantity at this point
Aaaah, my girlfriend has short-sightedness. I suppose a good focus owuld be to possibly get X-rays/Scans of your eyes, and find X-rays/scans of 'healthy' eyes. Then see if it is at all possible to use DMILS to redress the balance, with those focal images.

Why not see how it works? Drop me a message and I'll do everything I can to help, I've got bunches of spare time. :)
Old 12-21-2008, 06:25 PM   #6
ShadowRain

ShadowRain is an unknown quantity at this point
It's not actually the lens itself that is the problem (unless you have an astigmatism), but rather the shape of the eye ball, and sometimes the strength of/control over the muscles that are responsible for changing the shape of the lens in order to focus. More information and diagrams here.

I'm (very) nearsighted as well (though I actually like wearing glasses), so if you find out anything about this, let me know. :-)
ShadowRain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 08:19 AM   #7
Dekasutu
Healer

Dekasutu is an unknown quantity at this point
I have 20/20 vision, but I can very briefly boost my eyesight, but it makes me tired. I'm usually tired anyways, even when I sleep 11 hours. But anyways, here is how you do it.

I tend to do a lot of what I do that involves healing with a more direct approach. No constructs. Sometimes... but rarely. Anyways, go into a slight self-induced trance, and send a lot of energy to your eyes while they are open with the image being of white energy flowing to them, thinking about improving sight.
I can hold the state briefly, but as I said, it tires me.
Dekasutu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 03:41 AM   #8
Cybal
Traveller Between Worlds

Cybal is an unknown quantity at this point
ShadowRain is right, shortsightedness is the elongation of the eyeball. There have been some studies done that suggest just performing regular ocular exercise can improve eyesight, I can't recall the site I saw it on, but I have used the techniques and improved my eyesight to the point that I passed vision exams that I had previously failed. There is also laser surgery. If you want to do it psychically, the only suggestion I could offer up would be to try building up muscle-tissue behind the eyes while trying to shrink the size of your eyes. Be careful when using techniques to these effects, because I have known cases in which people developed other conditions, such as glaucoma.
Cybal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 04:57 AM   #9
Deux
BRAINSTORM!!!

Deux is an unknown quantity at this point
How bad is your vision?

Could you comfortably drive without your glasses?

If your vision is better than -1.5 diopters (my contact lenses are -2.5 and -3.0, idk what that works out to 20/X) then you could probably stop wearing glasses cold turkey, to start.

Then it's a matter of just forcing yourself to see better, doing meditation exercises, eye strengthening, and DMILS.

Direct Mental Interaction with Living Systems. The idea is you're using psi to bring about various cellular change. What works for me is heavy visualization (visualizing the eyes going to the correct shape, on both the macroscopic and cellular levels), and basically just mentally ordering your body around (nicely! XD)

"The existence of mind in some organism on some planet in the universe is surely a fact of fundamental significance. Through conscious beings the universe has generated self-awareness. This can be no trivial detail, no minor byproduct of mindless, purposeless forces. We are truly meant to be here." - Paul Davies

A police officer pulls Werner Heisenberg over for speeding. He asks the physicist, "Sir, do you know how fast you were going?" Heisenberg replies, "No, but I know exactly where I am."
Deux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 09:13 AM   #10
Ookami
juggernaut

Ookami is an unknown quantity at this point
Hi, new here ad just a random statement to add to Cybals message, i heard that playing tennis can effectively strengthen your eyesight, it was something to do with watching the ball moving in all area of dimension but i am also near sighted and would like to know how this techniques would work
Ookami is offline   Reply With Quote