Psion Guild Forums  

Go Back   Psion Guild Forums > Training > Healing

Healing Using psi for healing energetic and physical wounds, ailments, and other disorders.

Old 06-11-2013, 10:42 PM   #1
Chiyonosake
Wolf of the rice wine

Chiyonosake is an unknown quantity at this point
Healing Factor activate!!

We all know (at least the people who read comics -_-) about Wolverines power to incredibly heal fast from wounds from small to life threatening extremely fast without the aid of any machines. And Deadpool, a lesser known marvel anti-hero,who went cut to pieces will regenerate with no problems.
Basically what I'm trying to say is (I pray for no "It's a comic book you twat" comments) would it be possible for us to be able to heal unnaturally fast from physical injuries? And if you think it is possible, what system of healing would be best to work with (I.E. Reiki, quantum touch, etc.) Also just for trivial knowledge, what was some of the worst injuries you healers have gotten and how fast did you manage to heal yourself?
Old 06-12-2013, 12:40 AM   #2
algrianna

algrianna is an unknown quantity at this point
lo0l ya its poss i rly dk the healing styles im newer to the realm but i can heal massive cuts basically overnight redone muscles tendons all kindas of fun things im still trying to figure out exactly how but ya it can b done
algrianna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 03:58 AM   #3
uberbluliger

uberbluliger is an unknown quantity at this point
You could always check out Robert Bruce. Something in his pdf about channeling ones internal energy into the sub-navel (Dan Tien) for healing. If done before night it healing could be rapid but that is not always the case. Might be something that could help you if you're interested.
uberbluliger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 06:24 AM   #4
Beluinus

Beluinus is an unknown quantity at this point
It's not Dan Tien, it's dantien. One word.
Beluinus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 12:57 PM   #5
uberbluliger

uberbluliger is an unknown quantity at this point
You do know it can be spelled either way right? >.> There is no official way of spelling it...
uberbluliger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 11:27 PM   #6
Macman
Great Soul

Macman is on a distinguished road
I tend to heal using patterns. Each pattern goes over every pattern of my body looking for weak steps in the pattern of my body and strengthening them.

If a pattern was made advanced enough, worked fast enough, and used the entire strength of the body, then the rate of healing might be quicker than what most people can accomplish.

Words that are useful are for those; to whom that are worthy, to whom that they chose.
Psions are that which Psions are for life is that which life is.

Truth is the only source for free energy.
Patterns are patterns because of how they make use of information to define energy.

I am a psionist and general pain-in-the-ass-to-understand. This humorously speaking and literal all too often. If I don't make sense, then this is your friendly reminder to tell me to be more intuitive.
Macman is offline   Reply With Quote