Psion Guild Forums  

Go Back   Psion Guild Forums > Training > Healing

Healing Using psi for healing energetic and physical wounds, ailments, and other disorders.

Old 06-20-2013, 02:42 PM   #1
Macman
Great Soul

Macman is on a distinguished road
body shifts

I have an ability to get from my sub-c the best possible choice as to what to eat by scanning the electrical fields of food options and scanning the electrical fields of my body to determine what foods I need.

Recently my body has needed cheese, crackers, and green tea. I think it has something to do with a psychic project. I increase my psychic strength by displacing negativity from doubts of others to leave questions and use the strength increase to fuel the pattern of pk on the body to repair the maintenance systems.

I think that my body is requiring enzymes for a catalyst, caffeine for an accelerant, and carbohydrates for energy. I believe my body is about to go through a series of shifts that will remove all damage from it as a system. I have been working on the project for awhile so wish me luck.

Words that are useful are for those; to whom that are worthy, to whom that they chose.
Psions are that which Psions are for life is that which life is.

Truth is the only source for free energy.
Patterns are patterns because of how they make use of information to define energy.

I am a psionist and general pain-in-the-ass-to-understand. This humorously speaking and literal all too often. If I don't make sense, then this is your friendly reminder to tell me to be more intuitive.
Macman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 04:38 AM   #2
algrianna

algrianna is an unknown quantity at this point
sounds similar to stuff ive been dealing with 2 gl :)
algrianna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 06:53 PM   #3
Pat McDonald
Very, very pale grey

Pat McDonald is on a distinguished road
Good luck!

You think I don't know. Well, maybe you're wrong. Maybe I'm wrong.

But assuming you are always right always puts you in the wrong.

Because assume just makes an ass of u and me.
Pat McDonald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 03:14 AM   #4
psi seeker 34
highly advanced non

psi seeker 34 is on a distinguished road
The human body is a LOT smarter than people give it credit for. It's rather common for me to be able to decipher which spicific nutrients are needed to correct a food craving.

The biggest illusion in reality is that reality itself is an illusion. Reality itself is in fact not an illusion that is why we obey it's rules not the other way around.
psi seeker 34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 06:33 PM   #5
Macman
Great Soul

Macman is on a distinguished road
things noted

Has anyone noticed how increasing practical knowledge of psi without mastery tends to make sick?

Has anyone noticed that when applying yourself to have the whole of yourself apply aural resistance skill that reduces you to barely functioning for a time?

I did two experiments one that only used the affirmation for psionics that which is true, is true, and is always true. I did that for 12 hours and got allergy like symptoms.

I did another affirmation that combined centering, grounding, and practice for 14 hours straight no ill effects.

I define transcendence as applying a skill with the whole of your being. I did an experiment to transcend evil/ negativity (apply aural resistance with the whole of my being) for 6 hours and came down with flu like symptoms.

The feeling of transcending detriments was like I had ripped something out of me with such force that it took two days to rebuild my system. After I had rebuilt, my psionic abilities grew by a couple of magnitudes.

Words that are useful are for those; to whom that are worthy, to whom that they chose.
Psions are that which Psions are for life is that which life is.

Truth is the only source for free energy.
Patterns are patterns because of how they make use of information to define energy.

I am a psionist and general pain-in-the-ass-to-understand. This humorously speaking and literal all too often. If I don't make sense, then this is your friendly reminder to tell me to be more intuitive.
Macman is offline   Reply With Quote