Psion Guild Forums  

Go Back   Psion Guild Forums > Training > Healing

Healing Using psi for healing energetic and physical wounds, ailments, and other disorders.

Old 06-28-2013, 11:46 AM   #1
hunterlogic

hunterlogic is an unknown quantity at this point
twisted biokinesis

I was searching for a way to cure myself on not being able to visualize. I cant visualize anything mentally. I cant mentally grasp the smell of fruit, imagine hearing a doorbell, or use any of my other senses mentally. I searched the net and found about 4 other people who share this problem. It can be frustrating living in a family that is psychic and not being able to contribute anything when it comes to psionics.

We have a war date set (set by us) to fight a gang that has been psychically terrorizing new york city. Mostly the bronx area was focal point of the gang related violence. Thier leader was a cruel person. He once mentioned having a rape party when i got into a dispute with him infromt of his ex girlfriend. Like the community hasnt gone through enough...

At one time, the city was littered with psychic violence.

I came up with the idea of teaching the law enforcers how to use it but my mother has decided against it for the fact that some new york cops are corrupt she guesses from the media and past experience.

Since the citizens of new york have acknowledged us my family as the leaders of new york since before the war began, i feel it is my duty to help usher in a new age of peace and prosperity.

I wont go into too much detail about the gang, but i will say that they are inexperienced at energy body attacks will do anything to win any arguement about anything...even if it is means taking a crude or disgusting standpoint.

Last edited by hunterlogic; 06-28-2013 at 12:00 PM.
hunterlogic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 12:40 PM   #2
hunterlogic

hunterlogic is an unknown quantity at this point
Continued...

They are of santarian decent (a member from this site told me).

If anyone from this site wants to enlist their skills for a common cause. Please let me know. The age limit is 21 yrs old and up since i anticipate rape goals. some can join up just to spectate. Feel free to come through even if you just want to hangout before any of the fighting happens. for those that join up or come through, i have telekinetic prizes

Id like to gear up but due to my visualization problem i cant. Unless if someone is crafty enough to be able to lend me a hand through biokinesis. I have a theory that the ability of visualization can be captured through biokinesis. send me anything you find out.
hunterlogic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 06:09 PM   #3
uberbluliger

uberbluliger is an unknown quantity at this point
I think this topic flew over my head? Visualization isn't what you think it is when it comes to seeing stuff energetically. Maybe you should just learn how to scan since it would help open the thing you're talking about to. (maybe) About the other thing though, what exactly are you gonna be doing to those people?
uberbluliger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 10:43 PM   #4
Macman
Great Soul

Macman is on a distinguished road
Fascinating

I took ethics course and passed it this last month. At one point my teacher challenged the class to prove that having any specific ethical argument, would change the crime rate in Memphis, TN. This made me curious cause I can already displace negativity and make it so it cost no energy to maintain a defense against previously experienced negativity.

I used the affirmation for (insert municipal county) to be immune to crime and then self-hypnosis affirmation. It worked but I had some presence while I was awake try to choke me with pk. The years of building up resistance to negativity worked and it could only press on my aura.

The point is if you asked me I could try to do the same for New York City, New York.

Increasing your immunity to negativity increases psychic strength, lowers energy working cost, increases aura resistance that is maintained without energy cost, and when a lot of energy is dumped on the process I have detected regression in some types of diseases. Be careful in high energy dumps into immunity to negativity I have gotten fever like symptoms and a high enough fever can kill.

Words that are useful are for those; to whom that are worthy, to whom that they chose.
Psions are that which Psions are for life is that which life is.

Truth is the only source for free energy.
Patterns are patterns because of how they make use of information to define energy.

I am a psionist and general pain-in-the-ass-to-understand. This humorously speaking and literal all too often. If I don't make sense, then this is your friendly reminder to tell me to be more intuitive.
Macman is offline   Reply With Quote