Psion Guild Forums  

Go Back   Psion Guild Forums > Research > Current Projects

Current Projects Current Research Projects the Guild is conducting.

Old 03-23-2007, 10:18 PM   #1
ArchiveRecovery

ArchiveRecovery is an unknown quantity at this point
REPOST: Curious...

FxChiP:
Curious....
Hold all of your energy in. All of it -- make sure you're not projecting anything for a short while.

"Modify" the patterns in it if you can, and then release. Do this with a partner so they can tell you what happens, if anything.

----

Alternatively, hold your energy in as best as you can, and as long as you can, and get someone to try to scan you.

----

Post your results for either experiment here.

Winged_Wolf:
what do you mean by 'hold in'?

FxChiP:
By that I mean "stop your energy from moving around so much" or "stop projecting your energy." I'm assuming that can be done, I suppose...

Bennu666:
I tried something similar a few months ago. I usually don't hold on to excess energy whether I want to or not, but when I did try this by holding it with nervous system/biofeedback charges, the release happened when someone touched me.

Winged_Wolf:
I'm still not sure what you mean...using a shield to prevent your field from dissipating? What sort of pattern should you put in or change?

FxChiP
Bennu -- what did it do after release? Did you feel a change?

WingedWolf -- if you're using a shield, keep it very, very close to the skin, and try to use as little energy in the shield itself as possible because that'll dissipate as well. What I really intended was a much more natural process, like holding your breath.

Winged_Wolf:
I guess I don't understand. : \

Bennu666:
Quote:
Originally Posted by FxChiP
Bennu -- what did it do after release? Did you feel a change?

I had good physical energy for a while so used it for a very productive day. I didn't do much psi related except try to pin down what the other person felt and in detail and see if it matches what I felt when doing the charging and holding.

I have to admit that I do like the way it makes me feel and continue to do it off and on. Currently, after an hour or so, I send it into shields, a construct if needed, or catch up on PK practice. Just so it's used more productively.

My goal for doing this is to fine tune control because I used to have a tendacy to fling energy around for no real reason.