Psion Guild Forums  

Go Back   Psion Guild Forums > Education > Parenting and Children

Parenting and Children Discuss raising psi-active children, psi-related activities for kids, and more.

Old 08-22-2017, 10:52 AM   #1
Michelle
Lurker

Michelle is an unknown quantity at this point
Will root canal lead to chronic diseases?

Hey, my daughter is in need of a root canal treatment. After careful examination, our doctor said that she has an infection on her pulp and is in need of a root canal treatment. So as per the recommendation by our doctor, I took an appointment for root canal treatment at Calgary. Our doctor is on leave for the next few weeks so he suggested me this dental clinic.
Edna, my daughter is having severe pain while chewing food and drinking something hot or cold. I first gave her clove oil in order to subside the pain. But it only had a momentary effect. That was when I took her to a dentist.
Recently while searching for home remedies to treat toothache, I read a blog that said about the diseases that root canals can lead, including cancer!
I was shocked to read it. It said root canals can lead to Heart disease, Kidney disease, Arthritis, Fibromyalgia and much more. Is it true?
Is there a chance for my kid to develop all these diseases? If anyone knows about this, please be kind to share your wisdom.
Michelle is offline   Reply With Quote