Psion Guild Forums  

Go Back   Psion Guild Forums > Media > Psionics in the News

Psionics in the News News articles from papers, magazines, etc...if you find something interesting in the news that is related to psi, post it here.

Old 10-23-2011, 11:28 PM   #1
Daimon
Head of the Defense Department

Daimon has a spectacular aura aboutDaimon has a spectacular aura aboutDaimon has a spectacular aura about
Remote Viewer located stolen car

News is in Swedish and translated with Google translate and I fixed a few amusing errors.

---------------------

When spouses Nilsson came out of the house, their car was gone.

Ulf called the police.

Karin called a seer.

Guess who found the BMW?

Mr and Mrs Nilsson in Bensbyn outside LuleƄ received unwelcome visits the night the day before yesterday, when someone stole the couple's car.

- My husband had probably forgotten to lock it, stuff happens sometimes out here in the country, says Karin Nilsson, 53.

Her husband Ulf called the police.
He was about to give up.

She dialed another number, to Thomas Wikstrom, 50, a clairvoyant in Boden who helped her on a previous occasion.

- He said immediately that it was a young person between 20 and 25, who had taken the car. But he also said that we would get it back.

Karin Nilsson asked if the seer had any special tips.

Thomas Wikstrom said that the car was "in a parking lot, at the pine trees, close to a house and the water".

- We decided to go out and look, but it's still a bit like looking for a needle in a haystack ... The car could be in Haparanda, or on the way to Stockholm, so I rang up the seer again and asked if he could tell something more. Then he said that the car was in one of two areas in LuleƄ, either Malmudden or Skurholmen, says Karin Nilsson.

Stood near the pines

The couple went on a car chase. For nearly two hours they drove around in the two areas and searched.

- We were basically ready to give up. We were about to go home when my husband drove into a parking lot to turn the car around. And there, right in front of us, was our car, says Karin Nilsson.

In a parking lot.

Between the two houses.

Near the water.

And just five meters from a few pine trees.

Exactly as the seer said.

- We just screamed both, it was unbelievable, says Karin.

She says she has no idea how the seer managed.

- People want to have as much knowledge all the time, but everything can not explain, she says.

When Aftonbladet talking to Thomas Wikstrom, he says that the pictures "just popped up" in his head.

- It really is great fun when I can help. As with this car ... and this morning the phone rang a man who lost his dog, then told me where it was and then he rang up again after a few hours and was so happy when he found the dog said Thomas Wikstrom.
Old 10-24-2011, 12:32 AM   #2
Golden Psi

Golden Psi is an unknown quantity at this point
One word: Awesome.
Old 10-24-2011, 01:37 PM   #3
Pat McDonald
Very, very pale grey

Pat McDonald is on a distinguished road
Thanks Daimon - especially for the translation. I'll google the news pages and post it up for a couple of RV sites I visit. :)

Just a note - RV rarely provides locational information. Description, yes. A firm idea of the area to be checked is a very good result - even narrowing it down to 2 possibles helps people looking for lost items enormously.

Be aware though, there can be issues with looking for missing people. Sometimes they have very good reasons for not being found. Like, the people you are trying to locate are innocent and they are actually running away from people who have wronged them in some sense.

You think I don't know. Well, maybe you're wrong. Maybe I'm wrong.

But assuming you are always right always puts you in the wrong.

Because assume just makes an ass of u and me.
Pat McDonald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 06:43 PM   #4
Lyrag

Lyrag is an unknown quantity at this point
How does one get jobs like this?
Lyrag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 09:29 PM   #5
Daimon
Head of the Defense Department

Daimon has a spectacular aura aboutDaimon has a spectacular aura aboutDaimon has a spectacular aura about
It depends on what country you live in, the laws for starting a business varies by area and country.

Assuming you're a good enough Psi to actually offer your services, that's all you need to do, start a business.