Psion Guild Forums  

Go Back   Psion Guild Forums > Research > Non-Guild Psi Research

Non-Guild Psi Research Discussion of research projects and studies conducted by other organizations and groups.

Old 06-10-2014, 01:02 AM   #1
The Furious Asshole Dissedent

The Furious Asshole Dissedent is an unknown quantity at this point
Ya'll need more Khaos up in here

So I'm going to throw you a magikal bone here.

Let's play a game, shall we? experiment with your psionics on this sigil, and tell me what you get with it. It's a bit of a firecracker though. And Google ruins the game. Go, winner gets a prize.
Old 06-10-2014, 11:48 PM   #2
Pat McDonald
Very, very pale grey

Pat McDonald is on a distinguished road
Sharks don't have bones. Just cartilage, :)

Welcome to the Guild. Hope you find some useful info here, to help you grow and develop.

I am sad to see your pain. Tragedy is no joke. :(

Any prize I win, donate it to somebody that needs it. You only get back what you give out... in the long run.

You think I don't know. Well, maybe you're wrong. Maybe I'm wrong.

But assuming you are always right always puts you in the wrong.

Because assume just makes an ass of u and me.

Last edited by Pat McDonald; 06-11-2014 at 12:05 AM.
Pat McDonald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2014, 03:42 AM   #3

Many assumptions indeed you have made. So then; what pain are you sorry about? Is that based on assumption you made about me because of the name I chose? Or was it my picture? You see, I think you need to pull back a rock to know if ants lie beneath. So let me ask you; why the implication I'm a shark? I'm a Wolf if anything, making my home among men. And you needn't welcome me; I return 11 years from when I left this place last. There seems to be little new going on, so I come bearing gifts. When the first gift I brought is unwrapped and played with, the next will appear.

Last edited by Winged_Wolf; 06-11-2014 at 03:11 PM.
The Furious Asshole Dissedent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2014, 01:19 PM   #4
Pat McDonald
Very, very pale grey

You don't want to remember so I won't bother reminding you... anyway, it's your personal family stuff so there would be no benefit to listing exact details.

Ya did read the small print of the contract you signed to get in here?

Sigils don't do jack here. You already agreed to that.

Actually, sigils don't do jack anywhere unless a mind voluntarily agrees to them.

So stop clowing around.,.. else I'll take it up with your personal Contract Manager. :)

Some languages are written right to left, see. So technically, if you believe your own nonsense, I can do that,,,

,,, and if you REALLY believe your own nonsense, then dying a slow agonizing death is just the start of your problems...

A deal is a deal. Now buzz off or grow up. Else the matter gets referred to the Lowest Court... or whatever you call it.

I generally stay out of there but I show respect, something you have yet to learm, Dragon Manners.

Last edited by Pat McDonald; 06-11-2014 at 01:42 PM.
Old 06-11-2014, 03:14 PM   #5
Winged_Wolf
Head Grump

Winged_Wolf is on a distinguished road
This is a psionics-specific forum. Magick discussions aren't permitted. There are thousands of places on the web for those. This isn't one of them.
Posting charged sigils or attaching constructs without ample warning is also frowned on. I have deleted the sigil accordingly. Please review the forum rules. Thanks.

Visit Eclipse Metaphysical, and Eclipse Exotics, my business sites: http://www.eclipsemetaphysical.com/
http://www.eclipseexotics.com/
My Home Page: http://www.wingedwolfpsion.com/
My Author site: http://www.donnafernstrom.com
"We have gone beyond wisdom" - Archchancellor Trymen, 'The Colour of Magic'
Winged_Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2014, 03:51 AM   #6

"You don't want to remember so I won't bother reminding you... anyway, it's your personal family stuff so there would be no benefit to listing exact details"

I think I get you. You are no different than those sham of a person fortune tellers, who grasp at vague details that make you sound like you know far more than you do. You seem to not be the brightest, so let me break this down real sesame street for you. Just because people are unhappy in life, it doesn't give you any sort of superiority to tear them down like that. For someone who appears to be a leader of this forum, you sure don't act like one. You see, I find people who belittle others based on where they are in life despicable and sad human beings. Yes, I have trauma. I have a lot of trauma and personal issues. But they lie solely with me. Let me give you a little dip into my bubble for a second so maybe next time you will think before you decide to act like a wise asshole sage. I'm transgendered. Pre op, pre everything. Pre even being okay with myself and not wanting to jump off a cliff. I have a lot of trauma too, with when my kidneys almost shut down when I was five years old, and I had to come to terms with almost dying as a child who hadn't even gone through kindergarten (though I sure didn't understand how tragic that was until later), and I had to deal with being the fat kid nobody liked because I had to take medical steroids and enter school halfway through the year. I had to deal with before I was ten, crying myself to sleep wishing I had been born a girl. Yes, I have a whole river load of sorrow. Your assumptions are not only misplaced, but serve to degrade this entire community. Well done, I applaud your arrogance sir. To claim to know someone you have never met, and make a very basic assumption about them based on the highest odds possible, such as saying "Your hair is brown" (which describes the vast majority of people) is not only ignorant, but the act of a charlatan, or phony fortune teller. And let me add on that Occultism, and magik, the act of truly seeking has given me the insight I need to stay alive. Were it not for what you seek to ask others to not look into here, is what can truly set anyone here free. How ironic.

To clarify, yes. I did read the rules. All that I could find, and what I agreed to before joining. None of which detailed anything you have said here, so I would like to be directed to such. This includes you Winged Wolf; show me where it says I cannot post a sigil here. I do not want recently amended rules either. And were that the case, that there are no sigils allowed, please tell me why my avatar sits in queue for selection readily on your forum? Surely Baphomet's circle follows these same guidelines no? Of pots and kettles I say! Of Pots and Kettles!
Old 07-02-2014, 09:41 PM   #7
Pat McDonald
Very, very pale grey

Tee hee. It's the disclaimer you sign when the system first asks you for an email and password.

Have a nice day. If you had actually bothered reading the scientific research on anomalous cognition then you might appreciate why I find your posts quaintly funny. For example...

Quote:

I think I get you. You are no different than those sham of a person fortune tellers, who grasp at vague details that make you sound like you know far more than you do... Yes, I have trauma....Yes, I have a whole river load of sorrow.
The differece is that fortune tellers do not operate within double blind protocols. Actually most entertainment "psychics" do not. When placed under such circumstances they do not generally produce much accurate data.

As for the rest - you have a pulse. You have a life. Make the best of it.

Some people don't get that chance because they die early. It's a tough universe. Whatever gender you choose to be. As for the kidney issues, hang in there. In a few years you will be able to have a new pair printed... lot of trials underway now for first organ replacement. Better than a transplant because the printed organs will have your DNA. No anti-rejection drugs necessary.

The sex op might suit you, you do appear to prefer complaining and whinig (bitching) to actually getting anything done. Of course that might change down the road, you might actually develop some other skills.

Words are hot air. Action is what changes things.

You think you are a victim? Listen, black, white, yellow, brown - we all bleed red. We all know what suffering is like. Nobody gets it easy.

Last edited by Pat McDonald; 07-03-2014 at 12:57 AM.
Old 07-03-2014, 06:59 AM   #8

You are naught but a condescending prick. Look in the mirror for once you coward. Pointing fingers is easy.
Old 07-03-2014, 04:57 PM   #9
Pat McDonald
Very, very pale grey

At least I can spell "dissident". :)

Anyway, the Guild doesn't have leaders. It has members with different opinions, because all members are on different paths through life.

It's Winged Wolf's site, their rules. You don't like 'em, then like I said, buzz off.

Old 07-05-2014, 03:44 PM   #10
Constructman
Lurker

Constructman is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Furious Asshole Dissedent View Post

To clarify, yes. I did read the rules. All that I could find, and what I agreed to before joining. None of which detailed anything you have said here, so I would like to be directed to such. This includes you Winged Wolf; show me where it says I cannot post a sigil here. I do not want recently amended rules either. And were that the case, that there are no sigils allowed, please tell me why my avatar sits in queue for selection readily on your forum? Surely Baphomet's circle follows these same guidelines no? Of pots and kettles I say! Of Pots and Kettles!
Ahem.

"Members are discouraged from manipulating non-psi energy types and engaging in magical practices. No member may teach direct manipulation of any energy form/pattern other than the psi energy form/pattern in any Guild area. Use of alternative methods of energy-working is not barred to members outside of Guild areas. If you have questions on what this means, please consult the energy types section of the FAQ."

See that? There you go. Lurker on duty. Found 'em here.

As for the sigil itself, isn't that Ellis or something? Don't remember exactly where I learned that; must have been bored one day. I do remember reading a lot of Chaos for fun a while back.