Psion Guild Forums  

Go Back   Psion Guild Forums > General > Chatter > Humor and Games

Humor and Games Humor should be psi or paranormal related, and acceptable for minors to view. Quizzes, random polls, "blog things", flash games, etc, also allowed, any topic, but PG-13 please.

Old 03-18-2013, 05:37 PM   #1
Masupups The Unfeasible
Dormant Psi

Masupups The Unfeasible is an unknown quantity at this point
How about a gamer's place to hang out?

First, here's a disclaimer for any mods that see this: I'm not entirely sure this is where this kind of thing would GO, but if it doesn't go here/isn't something we're allowed to do, let me know please. I wanna be sure it's okay with everyone here in advance. Any groups or activities that come from this post are not and will not be run by official Psion Guild staff unless otherwise specified by said staff.

As most should know, Paper and I are hosting classes for the guild based on the skill of its students. And we encourage people to practice whenever they can, however they can. But I think it'd be in general interest to have a place to hang out/chat/game with others when we're not practicing, for downtime and such. I game a lot when I'm having "off days" and I reckon it'd be a good idea to have a place to bond with the community.

See, after this most recent Saturday's class, I figured I'd find a place online where we could all hang as (it seemed that) most people mentioned they had accounts on various games and other communities that I had, too. Kinda like having a gaming place for the restless and creative minds of the Psion Guild.

I was thinking that if enough people were interested/involved, that I would make one (or more) of the following:
-A Minecraft Server (Might not be 24/7, but I've done it before and can do it again)
-A Steam Group (for the Guild specifically, might already be one though)
-Other online gathering places, like maybe some kind of DnD group through Neverwinter Nights or some other game (no others off the top of my head, but feel free to suggest some games/places!)

Let me know what everyone thinks, I'd be able to do any of those things in my spare time. Also let me know if you have any other suggestions for a group like this.

Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Masupups/
Minecraft Username: Masupups (Lol Duh)
Old 03-20-2013, 07:40 AM   #2
Xaraon
Intermediate NON

Xaraon is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm all for this. It would be cool if when we (Psions) play together, we could try to put to use some of our abilities (Telepathy, Linking and Pings come to mind) to see if we get any noticeable advantage, and for practice.

Minecraft: Spy00141
Steam: Xaraon
League of Legends: Xaraon
Runescape: Spy00141

If I don't know you then mention the Guild and your name or PM me and then I will be less likely to ignore it.

Sors electio meae liberum. (I chooseth this fate of mine own free will)

New Years Resolution: Complete ANKA's Training Manual
Xaraon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 04:51 PM   #3
Paper

Paper is on a distinguished road
I agree. Lately my PC gas been acting up with steam.
My id is Commander Fruitcake.
Oh and I have many a dota 2 beta so ill give them to whoever wants them.

~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Paper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 05:24 PM   #4
algrianna

algrianna is an unknown quantity at this point
x i sent ya a LoL friend inv algrianna im norm on league if im not working lol
algrianna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 06:08 PM   #5
Masupups The Unfeasible
Dormant Psi

Masupups The Unfeasible is an unknown quantity at this point
Coolio, I'm glad people are throwing out some ideas here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaraon View Post
It would be cool if when we (Psions) play together, we could try to put to use some of our abilities (Telepathy, Linking and Pings come to mind) to see if we get any noticeable advantage, and for practice.
I actually had a funny idea, running our Unofficial Classes in a virtual classroom on Minecraft. xD I could get accounts for people who don't have any, but maaan, that'd be funny.

Also, Steam's being pretty dumb for me too. I can make a group if enough people show interest, but otherwise, we can all just stay in touch. :P