Psion Guild Forums  

Go Back   Psion Guild Forums > Support > General Health

General Health Discussion area for Health topics

Old 06-29-2018, 07:56 AM   #1
mona
Lurker

mona is an unknown quantity at this point
Is there any alternative for tooth extraction?

Hi. My child is 10 now and he doesn’t like brushing his teeth. I strictly direct him to brush his teeth twice daily. But he never brushes well and also doesn’t have any care for his tooth. He always follows unhealthy diets. He eats a lot of chocolate and sugary snacks. Whenever I try to make him brush, he will start crying. I am fed up with my child’s behavior. Now I think his teeth started to decay and have a cavity in his right molars. On the next day itself, I took him to a dentist. After doing the digital dental x rays from Kitchener, it was found that the cavity was very deep inside. The dentist suggested that it is better to extract that tooth. He is only 10 now, so new tooth will gradually grow. So, there is nothing to worry about. But my son is very much afraid of the dental procedures. How can I make him tolerate all the procedures while having a tooth extraction? Is there any alternative for tooth extraction?
mona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2018, 10:27 AM   #2
RobertMora
Lurker

RobertMora is an unknown quantity at this point
Is there any alternative for tooth extraction?

If you have a damaged or diseased tooth, extraction is not the only option. When possible, it is always best to save your teeth rather than lose. To get the great rated essays as well assignments; here is one golden opportunity for all the students to get the best assignments! Sort my assignment by custom essay writing service that provide with top rated assignments as well essays at a very affordable cost. I am experienced essayist and you can use this custom essay writing service for any kind of academic writing work. Essay writing services will help the students to write the essay in proper format and these gives best guidelines and suggestions. So students can score a well mark in essay writing assignments.
RobertMora is offline   Reply With Quote