Psion Guild Forums  

Go Back   Psion Guild Forums > Training > Mental Abilities

Mental Abilities Sensing and affecting thoughts, emotions, nervous system impulses, and instincts.

Old 06-28-2013, 08:58 PM   #1
Beemer

Beemer is an unknown quantity at this point
telepathic teaching

I've read how people who are skilled at telepathy, can not only recieve thoughts but can project them. The question I have is if someone is skilled enough with telepathy, could they learn pK from someone who is skilled at that by retrieving it from his/her mind. And after that could they then teach someone else by projecting the ability to his/her. I'm wondering because if this is possible and efficient I think it would be a lot quicker than mentoring or actually teaching.
Beemer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 10:49 AM   #2
Pat McDonald
Very, very pale grey

Pat McDonald is on a distinguished road
I doubt it. You might soak up theory subconciously but learning / development is about studying, testing reality, working out what feedback is accurate and refinement.

It's about DOING. Education isn't soaking up odd facts, the idea is that the student is empowered to understand what factors are relevant to solving a given problem.

That's not a psionics area answer only. You could be qualified or unqualified, that doesn't mean you can or cannot solve a given problem. Qualified people are just more likely to have knowledge of what processes and factors might be relevant (and unqualified people might have that same knowledge, they just learned it themselves).

You think I don't know. Well, maybe you're wrong. Maybe I'm wrong.

But assuming you are always right always puts you in the wrong.

Because assume just makes an ass of u and me.
Pat McDonald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 02:09 PM   #3
uberbluliger

uberbluliger is an unknown quantity at this point
Nicely put Pat. :)
uberbluliger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 01:44 AM   #4
Macman
Great Soul

Macman is on a distinguished road
What about information structures and intuitive memory patterns?

By information structures I mean self-organized information from all known info about pk and memory patterns that make the information about pk intuitive to apply.

Words that are useful are for those; to whom that are worthy, to whom that they chose.
Psions are that which Psions are for life is that which life is.

Truth is the only source for free energy.
Patterns are patterns because of how they make use of information to define energy.

I am a psionist and general pain-in-the-ass-to-understand. This humorously speaking and literal all too often. If I don't make sense, then this is your friendly reminder to tell me to be more intuitive.
Macman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 01:58 AM   #5
Pat McDonald
Very, very pale grey

Pat McDonald is on a distinguished road
Well, from what I understand of telepathy experiments, effects (repeatable effects) are pretty slow, in terms of one person sending and another person recording. I don't have any links handy, but in a nutshell the data concerned was a sequence of different colours, dozens or a couple of hundred pieces long. Not a huge area on which to encode a message.

On the other hand, I guess Beemer is correct in that it would depend on the skill of the person originating the signal? I'm speculating here, but if somebody could replay an experience they had, live onto someone else's perception, that would be a way of educating... if very difficult to scientifically prove.

You think I don't know. Well, maybe you're wrong. Maybe I'm wrong.

But assuming you are always right always puts you in the wrong.

Because assume just makes an ass of u and me.
Pat McDonald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 03:37 AM   #6
Macman
Great Soul

Macman is on a distinguished road
Speculating leads to

The idea of sleep learning a subject. I think it is a recording of a hynotist you listen to as you fall asleep to learn by rote and hypnotism a subject. Theoretically, tps could interface with the memories of another and dump memory with information patterns. Psi Seeker called it a power overlay. It is something I was doing by accident and/or still might be doing.

Places like Japan, Scotland, and Austrialia have a school system based on memorization and frankly they kick the rear of the American school system by a lot.

Words that are useful are for those; to whom that are worthy, to whom that they chose.
Psions are that which Psions are for life is that which life is.

Truth is the only source for free energy.
Patterns are patterns because of how they make use of information to define energy.

I am a psionist and general pain-in-the-ass-to-understand. This humorously speaking and literal all too often. If I don't make sense, then this is your friendly reminder to tell me to be more intuitive.
Macman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 02:14 PM   #7
James Ableton
I know.

James Ableton is an unknown quantity at this point
I know at least one person capable of understanding and mimicking abilities just by observing them.
Old 07-29-2018, 11:45 AM   #8
psionicwalker

psionicwalker is an unknown quantity at this point
This is going to sound odd guys but when I have been reading about learning abilities I seem to pick them up instantly... like it was really no issue to construct my energy shield it almost came naturally.... I had been led to this site through my higher self as a reward for escaping darker energies that had a foot hold on me... to help me protect myself... so I'm guessing(thank you angels)

I think after being chased for so long by these entities they may have possibly made me mentally stronger?? so strong that now I wish to fight back learning these new abilities
psionicwalker is offline   Reply With Quote