Psion Guild Forums  

Go Back   Psion Guild Forums > Education > Parenting and Children

Parenting and Children Discuss raising psi-active children, psi-related activities for kids, and more.

Old 10-10-2017, 11:23 AM   #1
Susan Jake
Lurker

Susan Jake is an unknown quantity at this point
Squirrel removal

Is it fair to kill squirrels??? I'm just fed up of them. They completely spoil the attics and my lovely cedar. They take branches off the cedar tree to build the nest. Now the cedar started to look sparse. When there is no snow, one can see the tree without branches. My question is do anyone know any effective method to help prevent the squirrels from destroying my Cedar further?? One of my friends recommended hiring the help of some squirrel removal services? What are your views on that? I have 2 kids at home. Now I fear whether these squirrels attack my kids.
Susan Jake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2017, 11:30 AM   #2
Pat McDonald
Very, very pale grey

Pat McDonald is on a distinguished road
Oh depend on it, squirrels are highly likely to attack when placed in a position from which they cannot otherwise escape.

I am unaware of any fatal squirrel attacks - they bite and scratch but they generally don't use weapons of mass destruction or distant air strikes on designated enemies of squirrels. Compare and contrast with the behaviour of the US military...

You think I don't know. Well, maybe you're wrong. Maybe I'm wrong.

But assuming you are always right always puts you in the wrong.

Because assume just makes an ass of u and me.
Pat McDonald is offline   Reply With Quote