Psion Guild Forums  

Go Back   Psion Guild Forums > General > Chatter > Introductions

Introductions Introduce yourself--tell a bit about yourself, and your interests. Do try to make it more interesting than just "hi, I'm here". ;)

Old 10-15-2015, 08:50 AM   #1
Neotech8010
Therian

Neotech8010 is an unknown quantity at this point
New Oldie

Hello all. I'm new to this site/guild, but I used to devour the Psipog articles about a decade ago, and I have been a psimover since birth.

Construct creation is my forte, but at various times in my life, I have had decent success with Psychometry, telepathic Suggestion, telempathy and Primal induction.

I was born with an overbearing empathic capacity, but after being overloaded by it for some time, I went on a multi-year drug binge to shut it up, and after sobering it never returned to such a degree. I'm not sure if that's a blessing or a curse.

I'm kind of happy to be returning to Psi studies after years away. I started learning energy sensation and manipulation as a formal education through psi-theory, and wandered into paganic magic systems, a but or shamanism, and some other new-agey oddities, but I really think that psiotics is the most foundational of all of these fields.
Neotech8010 is offline   Reply With Quote