Psion Guild Forums  

Go Back   Psion Guild Forums > General > Chatter > Introductions

Introductions Introduce yourself--tell a bit about yourself, and your interests. Do try to make it more interesting than just "hi, I'm here". ;)

Old 11-24-2017, 11:31 AM   #11
Pat McDonald
Very, very pale grey

Pat McDonald is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by star123 View Post
Well, I searched everything on here, there's nothing for me. I don't know why that people still ignoring certain things.

Their instructions, methods and others that makes no sense at all. How come they never realize that these stuffs are big words, for example... Training is a big word.

I lost my ex-friend, I cannot build my own "know" to see everything without him. Without seeing everything, I cannot discover anything by alone.
He's gone and keeps ignoring me because he's tired on teaching people when they're pissing him off but I didn't do anything wrong.

He said that we don't need eyes to see everything.. Sadly, he didn't say everything to me.

It is difficult to find someone else like him...
Then ask God? Or the universe, if you like?

Message goes out, request for aid. Universe/God responds.

Or maybe you've actually blanked a number of suitable candidates because you are still on a grief trip... done that myself WAY too many times.

May fortune smile on you, but you can only get back what you give out... if you go around with a sullen, spiteful, resentful attitude, people sense that and just treat you as someone with their own head stuffed up their own back passage.

... yes, I've done that more than once too. I'm not proud of many of my past actions. Indeed, I'm mortally ashamed of some of them, but we all have a history.

We can all make a better future too. For ourselves, for those that are currently around us, for those that come after us.

You think I don't know. Well, maybe you're wrong. Maybe I'm wrong.

But assuming you are always right always puts you in the wrong.

Because assume just makes an ass of u and me.
Pat McDonald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2017, 08:48 AM   #12
star123

star123 is an unknown quantity at this point
Nevermind, I figured out without his help.

Last edited by star123; 11-30-2017 at 09:16 AM.
star123 is offline   Reply With Quote