Psion Guild Forums  

Go Back   Psion Guild Forums > Defense > Public defense department forum

Public defense department forum Request help or discuss projects which may require the attention of our defense department.

Old 05-21-2013, 04:55 AM   #11
uberbluliger

uberbluliger is an unknown quantity at this point
Waste of time....
uberbluliger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 08:30 PM   #12
Dracaris

Dracaris is an unknown quantity at this point
vampires are vampires

Blah blah vampires take energey that is how they function wether by donor or by some way as not to cause harm blah. It's all personal preference some ppl enjoy hurting others vampire or not. I am a vampire and I feed how I want normally ambient or by donor but sometimes not and even then I dontgo out of my way to create melodrama and go into ppls dreams while I could be doing something constructive with my life and I think that's what makes it ok I mean I'm a hunter and when I get what I need I use the entire animal as not to waste the valuable nutrients I have obtained from it. But if u intend on not being prey DO NOT SHIELD vampires eat energy your SHIELD is made of energy even if it's programmed to repel tendrils it can be eaten.... then what yea exactly. Treat the vampire as the guy at the bar that has no chance to score tonite as he stares and winks pay no mind and use this technique I call it FLASH GROUNDING as soon as u feel an intrusion in your field throw all of your energy straight into the ground but do not erect a shield just wait for the second attach and repeat repeat repeat this way you give of no energy and the vampire has nothing to link to and he will give up out of Borden and failure. As being a vampire I know exactly how to defend yourself against one duck all that shielding shit tell you it's like inviting me for a snack Suresh.
Dracaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 08:32 PM   #13
Dracaris

Dracaris is an unknown quantity at this point
Yea my kindle incorrectly corrects my spelling I said fuck the shielding shit. Sheeesh
Dracaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 12:34 AM   #14
uberbluliger

uberbluliger is an unknown quantity at this point
Ooooh didn't know kindles could be used for the web I should get one. :0 A good/complex shield could still stop tendrils from leeching someone. Like one of the shields I could make would rapid depaternize anything that makes links/blast/pulse, filter the energy and pull the energy to itself for its own use. Shields are useful, just need to know how to make them. Be creative. :)
uberbluliger is offline   Reply With Quote