Psion Guild Forums  

Go Back   Psion Guild Forums > Media > Psionics in the News

Psionics in the News News articles from papers, magazines, etc...if you find something interesting in the news that is related to psi, post it here.

View Poll Results: Do you thinked we're all screwed sensless?????
Unfortunetly, yeah, we are totally [email protected]*#&$(Sorry for the language, kinda upset about this) 20 20.41%
Yes 4 4.08%
Maybe 25 25.51%
no 44 44.90%
No Way, the goverment wouldn't do that to us!!!!(Rane: Even though you know we are) 5 5.10%
Voters: 98. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-14-2014, 08:42 PM   #71
Woah93

Woah93 is an unknown quantity at this point
NSA Signals Intelligence Use of EMF Brain Stimulation

NSA Signals Intelligence uses EMF Brain Stimulation for Remote Neural Monitoring (RNM) and Electronic Brain Link (EBL). EMF Brain Stimulation has been in development since the MKUltra program of the early 1950's, which included neurological research into "radiation" (non-ionizing EMF) and bioelectric research and development. The resulting secret technology is categorized at the National Security Archives as "Radiation Intelligence," defined as "information from unintentionally emanated electromagnetic waves in the environment, not including radioactivity or nuclear detonation."

Signals Intelligence implemented and kept this technology secret in the same manner as other electronic warfare programs of the U.S. government. The NSA monitors available information about this technology and withholds scientific research from the public. There are also international intelligence agency agreements to keep this technology secret.

The NSA has proprietary electronic equipment that analyzes electrical activity in humans from a distance. NSA computer- generated brain mapping can continuously monitor all the electrical activity in die brain continuously. The NSA records aid decodes individual brain maps (of hundreds of thousands of persons) for national security purposes. EMF Brain Stimulation is also secretly used by the military for Brain-to-computer link. (In military fighter aircraft, for example.)

For electronic surveillance purposes electrical activity in the speech center of the brain can be translated into the subject's verbal thoughts. RNM can send encoded signals to the brain's auditory cortex thus allowing audio communication direct to the brain (bypassing the ears). NSA operatives can use this to covertly debilitate subjects by simulating auditory hallucinations characteristic of paranoid schizophrenia.

Without any contact with the subject, Remote Neural Monitoring can map out electrical activity from the visual cortex of a subject's brain and show images from the subject's brain on a video monitor. NSA operatives see what the surveillance subject's eyes are seeing. Visual memory can also be seen. RNM can send images direct to the visual cortex. bypassing the eyes and optic nerves. NSA operatives can use this to surreptitiously put images in a surveillance subject's brain while they are in R.E.M. sleep for brain-programming purposes.

Apparatus and method for remotely monitoring and altering brain waves

United States Patent Malech Patent Number: 03951134

Abstract

Apparatus for and method of sensing brain waves at a position remote from a subject whereby electromagnetic signals of different frequencies are simultaneously transmitted to the brain of the subject in which the signals interfere with one another to yield a waveform which is modulated by the subject's brain waves. The interference waveform which is representative of the brain wave activity is re-transmitted by the brain to a receiver where it is demodulated and amplified. The demodulated waveform is then displayed for visual viewing and routed to a computer for further processing and analysis. The demodulated waveform also can be used to produce a compensating signal which is transmitted back to the brain to effect a desired change in electrical activity therein.

Inventors: Malech; Robert G. (Plainview, NY)

Assignee: Dorne & Margolin Inc. (Bohemia, NY)

Appl. No.: 494518

Filed: August 5, 1974

Yeah I'm grabbing my foil hat now thank you. :)
It still baffles me though that people don't know this when it's right there in their patents, on their official site... http://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-P...RS=PN/03951134
Woah93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 12:56 AM   #72
Pat McDonald
Very, very pale grey

Pat McDonald is on a distinguished road
Bear in mind that "patents" don't necessarily involve having a working prototype at the time they are filed.

That isn't a dig at your research, rather I am trying to point out why people don't view existence of a patent as proof positive that the patented gadget actually works.

You think I don't know. Well, maybe you're wrong. Maybe I'm wrong.

But assuming you are always right always puts you in the wrong.

Because assume just makes an ass of u and me.
Pat McDonald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 05:16 PM   #73
Woah93

Woah93 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat McDonald View Post
Bear in mind that "patents" don't necessarily involve having a working prototype at the time they are filed.

That isn't a dig at your research, rather I am trying to point out why people don't view existence of a patent as proof positive that the patented gadget actually works.
Okay then just view declassified MK ULTRA documents which are just a few of the hundreds that were destroyed to prevent it going public. That isn't even off-grid and even that is pretty scary. A lot of years has passed since, and going by the facts that the NSA had computers of current level more then 30 years ago it isn't hard to come to the conclusion that they have perfected mind control techniques more than we can comprehend. We have stoneage technologies compared to them.

Edit: I am NOT trying to spread fear or panic, but underestimating what we're up against isn't wise. Ignorance is what makes people so vulnerable to outside influence.
Woah93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2014, 01:36 AM   #74
Pat McDonald
Very, very pale grey

Pat McDonald is on a distinguished road
... uh... I don't think of the NSA as "something to go up against".

OK, mind control technology might be real. That doesn't mean it has infinite range or 24/7 capability. Or is indeed useful to any degree even if it does work.

You think I don't know. Well, maybe you're wrong. Maybe I'm wrong.

But assuming you are always right always puts you in the wrong.

Because assume just makes an ass of u and me.
Pat McDonald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 02:23 PM   #75
Macman
Great Soul

Macman is an unknown quantity at this point
All mind control technology is based on theory of mind. Each psion develops a capacity for mind reading that develops into telepathy or empathy or both. Which do you think has a more refined theory of mind, people or objects?

Any subject that can fully read the mind of a sentient being becomes sentient. Therefore any mind control technology that exists is an extension of the theory of mind of the engineers who made it and the technicians who use it. This is the only way I know of making such technology theoretically. Even then the theory of mind they use is flawed. Practicing psions develop a more useful version and surpass them.

Words that are useful are for those; to whom that are worthy, to whom that they chose.
Psions are that which Psions are for life is that which life is.

Truth is the only source for free energy.
Patterns are patterns because of how they make use of information to define energy.

I am a psionist and general pain-in-the-ass-to-understand. This humorously speaking and literal all too often. If I don't make sense, then this is your friendly reminder to tell me to be more intuitive.
Macman is offline   Reply With Quote