Psion Guild Forums  

Go Back   Psion Guild Forums > Defense > Public defense department forum

Public defense department forum Request help or discuss projects which may require the attention of our defense department.

Old 05-18-2012, 01:56 AM   #11
Constructman
Lurker

Constructman is an unknown quantity at this point
Wow, I'm glad I live in a safe neighborhood.

There is an article on the main site on transmutation. I don't know where else you can find info.
Old 06-07-2012, 02:25 PM   #12
shade000

shade000 is an unknown quantity at this point
In my meditations and readings of NYC ive never noticed massive scale negative action like this. Ill have to take a closer look.
shade000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 02:10 PM   #13
tanus5

tanus5 is an unknown quantity at this point
@hunterlogic, you need to fight fire with fire. Many bloods have Santeria roots in their family. A little research will show you that Santeria is derived from Yoruba. They have a spirit of the crossroads that you can consult to request that they be taken down a new path. As for psychic rape, these are little boys your talking about, of course they're going to have their way with women in their own minds, you just need to intentionally block that out if you don't want to experience it. As for extending consciousness beyond what someone can endure, I must admit that sounds unrealistic. Only the weakest of minds could fall for such an illusion, any talisman of the lamest quality could protect against such attacks. If you really can't deal with it anymore here is a simple illusion for you. Imagine your subject burning from the inside, now visualize them, and all of their associates being pulled backwards in time at an accelerating rate, and continuing to take up less and less physical space until they exist in a time before time in such a small amount of space that even God could miss their existence. Allow the visualization to continue without your assistance so you can go on with your life without worry, full knowing they will be forever shrinking and traveling in the wrong direction in time.
tanus5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 06:27 PM   #14
shade000

shade000 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by tanus5 View Post
@hunterlogic, you need to fight fire with fire. Many bloods have Santeria roots in their family. A little research will show you that Santeria is derived from Yoruba. They have a spirit of the crossroads that you can consult to request that they be taken down a new path. As for psychic rape, these are little boys your talking about, of course they're going to have their way with women in their own minds, you just need to intentionally block that out if you don't want to experience it. As for extending consciousness beyond what someone can endure, I must admit that sounds unrealistic. Only the weakest of minds could fall for such an illusion, any talisman of the lamest quality could protect against such attacks. If you really can't deal with it anymore here is a simple illusion for you. Imagine your subject burning from the inside, now visualize them, and all of their associates being pulled backwards in time at an accelerating rate, and continuing to take up less and less physical space until they exist in a time before time in such a small amount of space that even God could miss their existence. Allow the visualization to continue without your assistance so you can go on with your life without worry, full knowing they will be forever shrinking and traveling in the wrong direction in time.
Please check timestamps, this thread is 8 months old...
shade000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2015, 12:04 PM   #15
cherubface

cherubface is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterlogic View Post
After, Neo was shot in front of room 303, He got up a new realized person. I want that life. That life waiting down the road from inside the car isn't for me.

I need this done tonight.

Thanks.
you should move to arizona,contact me.
[email protected]
cherubface is offline   Reply With Quote