Psion Guild Forums  

Go Back   Psion Guild Forums > Defense > Public defense department forum

Public defense department forum Request help or discuss projects which may require the attention of our defense department.

Old 04-17-2013, 01:20 PM   #1
tanus5

tanus5 is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Permanent defense

I have developed my own technique for blocking various entities by visualizing a black hole trapped inside a black hole situation where the entity is sucked into the black hole and any escape will cause it to be swallowed by the other black hole. This technique has instant results but I'm getting tired. It seems malevolent energies are constantly finding their way into my life. Does anyone know a more permanent solution? Previously I would visualizing numerous duplicates of myself to distract these things, but that technique had limited effectiveness. These things cause constant head-aches, not only to me, but also to the people around me. They've also been known to cause sickness. I may not be the target, but since I feel the energy is there I'm nearly obligated to dispatch it. Does anyone have a more permanent solution?
tanus5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 09:41 PM   #2
James Ableton
I know.

James Ableton is an unknown quantity at this point
Prayer works well.
Old 04-30-2013, 12:47 AM   #3
uberbluliger

uberbluliger is an unknown quantity at this point
Maybe shielding but then again that can attract more attention from other stuff. Maybe make combat ready constructs or something like what you're talking about that can take care of the stuff itself. I was in the same situation to not so long ago so I understand what you're going through. Also if I remember right prayer doesn't work. >.>
uberbluliger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 02:16 AM   #4
Paper

Paper is on a distinguished road
Actually prayer works. It really opens the energy body up and makes it more sensitive and prayer can spur the individual to subconsciously do what they pray for.

~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Paper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 04:14 AM   #5
Macman
Great Soul

Macman is on a distinguished road
design problems

Black holes in reality absorb matter and emit small amounts of electromagnetic radiation by evaporating. When you put two black holes aka singularities close together you get a space between them where the gravitational attraction of both cancels each other out.
You basically made a giant hole in your defenses.

The psi singularities will be most effective at opposite sides of your body. The best I have done under attack from many energy beings is having my subtle body dance between three psi singularities. The singularities were spaced at the points of an equilateral triangle.

In order to make a singularity defense permanent you need a source of energy. In reality some scientists have modeled an idea to place giant energy absorbing mirrors with mirror powered engines around a singularity to harvest energy of black hole evaporation and the energy given off by accretion disk.

In psi terms this means that psi singularity gives off energy while absorbing spirits. So build a construct that is shaped like a curved mirror with the inside of curve toward singularity on your side of the psi singularity. Next use tethers from you to keep the mirror in place next to the psi singularity. The tether if strong enough will not cost much energy. This means all the energy of the psi singularity evaporating itself to stay the same size after absorbing spirit can be gathered by mirror and used to power the psi singularity.

Psi parts are psi singularity, curved mirror with inner side towards singularity, tether attached to outerside of curved mirror, and otherside of tether attached to you. Then tada a singularity powered by the energy of the singularity given off while destroying spirits and energy entities.

Words that are useful are for those; to whom that are worthy, to whom that they chose.
Psions are that which Psions are for life is that which life is.

Truth is the only source for free energy.
Patterns are patterns because of how they make use of information to define energy.

I am a psionist and general pain-in-the-ass-to-understand. This humorously speaking and literal all too often. If I don't make sense, then this is your friendly reminder to tell me to be more intuitive.
Macman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 05:50 AM   #6
eagleclaw15

eagleclaw15 is an unknown quantity at this point
this may not be what you want to hear but from my experience, and all of human history for that matter, there is no perfect defense, there is always a flaw somewhere. also once something changes you have to react to it or the gaps will only get worse. if you cant beat them through force beat them through crushing their morale

so i guess the best option would be multiple defenses layered on top of each other. even if they are weak when alone they should cover the weaknesses of the other things you are doing more effectively and giving you more time to react

something like a triple layered shield. all three layers repel but at different distances so by the time they get close they cant hold their ground anymore and go flying back. the closer it is to your body the stronger it would repel. they would go from a running speed down to a jogging speed in the first layer then jogging to walking speed, then after that stop completely until they lost all momentum and flew backwards. most of the time they give up after a few tries. you can add a fourth inner layer if you want, like full body armor or something like that, but that's up to who uses the shield
eagleclaw15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 10:28 AM   #7
tanus5

tanus5 is an unknown quantity at this point
Thank you all it was very helpful.

@James, prayer can be helpful, but the higher power's that be expect more for us, and begging them to solve all our problems isn't a magical fix-all.

@uberbluliger, I've done this before and it backfired because my defenses were harming people I cared about. I suppose they deserved it, but still, having "living" defenses tends to cause more problems than it solves.

@Macman, I don't have a problem with negative energy escaping these traps, it has never happened. But like Jesus suggests in the bible, these things have friends, so when you get rid of one, more come. I do delight in your comments about mirrors though, I do believe you are right that well constructed mirrors to obfuscate not only my true location, but my true intention may be exactly the permanent solution I need. The trend seems to be that the better my life is going, the harder these negative energies push, and the faster they come.

@eagleclaw15, using multiple layers of defense will probably be very useful. I have been a bit lazy in complex constructs since I've learned to "consume" negative energy with the above mentioned process, and also have means to temporarily block all negative energy. Blocking all negative energy though is not a permanent solution since it isn't balanced, some amount of decay is required for personal growth, the old must pass to make room for the new.

I do think mirrors may be a permanent solution but I've screwed this one up before. Using mirrors to focus and re-focus positive energy on myself, something that lead my physical body into an unnatural state that I have no desire to return to. Playing with mirrors ultimately lead to needing to block my own talents and walking away from a path of spiritual growth. At this point I'm not looking for spiritual growth, just peace.
tanus5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 06:27 PM   #8
uberbluliger

uberbluliger is an unknown quantity at this point
You might want to read this here.
http://psionguild.org/forums/showthread.php?t=5304
Its a thread WW posted awhile ago that goes into how to shield and how people might slip through your defenses. Hope this link helps.
uberbluliger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 09:30 PM   #9
Macman
Great Soul

Macman is on a distinguished road
intrinsic defense vs extrinsic defense

There is something called Aural Resistance. If you focus on being immune to negative energy, then your resistance to negative energy increases.

When I first got to Memphis, TN the amount of resistance to psychic perception was literally psychic tons of pressure. I increased immunity to negativity for greater aural resistance until my intrinsic defenses were stronger than all the negative energy generated by the city. Increased intrinsic defenses mean greater psychic strength.

The mirror idea is cool too. Mirrors can be used like magnifying glasses to burn stuff. This means you can have psychic constructs that reflect positive energy beams at negative energy to burn it out and not use any psi energy other than mirror maintenance.

I met a lady in 2007 who used a mirror defense in a bookstore when I tried to scan her. It was extremely effective.

Words that are useful are for those; to whom that are worthy, to whom that they chose.
Psions are that which Psions are for life is that which life is.

Truth is the only source for free energy.
Patterns are patterns because of how they make use of information to define energy.

I am a psionist and general pain-in-the-ass-to-understand. This humorously speaking and literal all too often. If I don't make sense, then this is your friendly reminder to tell me to be more intuitive.
Macman is offline   Reply With Quote