Psion Guild Forums  

Go Back   Psion Guild Forums > Defense > Public defense department forum

Public defense department forum Request help or discuss projects which may require the attention of our defense department.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-04-2013, 12:39 AM   #1
ostar2
Transcendent
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Arlington, MA
Posts: 36
Rep Power: 0
ostar2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Porous and living shields as well as rifts

I have found something interesting out. If you cut a whole in the surrounding area you can then grab an entity and throw it in and never see it again. The other method I have found is a porous shield to keep certain things out and others in. I make make it out extremely dense energy. I am actually unsure of what energy I use. Then there is the living shield, made of your life force and directly connected. I read that that is a good defense against being drained as it is not static and is still part of you. Finally, if necessary, I will coat my hands with a dense layer of energy and precede to rip the offended entity apart. These are some of my defenses involving psi, other ones I think from what the FAQ described contain life energy, earth, energy and veil energy and Faith energy. So, I will not mention those. I have to deal with a lot biting and sting entities for about 2 years. I also wanted to know what everyone else does for defenses. Anything creative?
ostar2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 10:32 PM   #2
Macman
Great Soul
 
Macman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Pleasanton, Tx
Posts: 776
Rep Power: 6
Macman is on a distinguished road
Aura resist to evil of entities in an area that have damaged me and watch them burn until disintegrated. A good shield repels subtle entities without destroying them.

As for the cutting the area out with subtle ability and tossing entities into it. All normal entities in the universe are part of an eco system of subtle things. Throwing entities out of the universe causes a decrease in the ecosystem of subtle things. Messing with the edge between the universe and veil can cause permanent burn out of your subtle abilities.
__________________
Psionics is a relative dimension in Psychokinesis of Psions.

Words that are useful are for those; to whom that are worthy, to whom that they chose.
Psions are that which Psions are for life is that which life is.

Truth is the only source for free energy.
Patterns are patterns because of how they make use of information to define energy.

I am a psionist and general pain-in-the-ass-to-understand. This humorously speaking and literal all too often. If I don't make sense, then this is your friendly reminder to tell me to be more intuitive.
Macman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 01:10 AM   #3
psi seeker 34
highly advanced non
 
psi seeker 34's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Delano TN look me up if you pass by.
Posts: 2,863
Rep Power: 0
psi seeker 34 is an unknown quantity at this point
I discovered this portal concept before. I used a slightly different method to create it but the principals are basically the same. It wasn't until later when I learned how to perceive multiple frequencies at once that I realized that the "portals" don't actually lead anywhere. It's a shift in energy frequency not a shift in location. Any construct or creature sent through such a portal seems to disappear because they now exist on a different frequency but in reality they are still there just unable to interact with you.

Also if you create a portal for an energy type and draw energy or creatures from that portal you are actually just drawing a specific frequency of energy out of the ambient energy. So it's kind of more like a filter than a portal in a sense.

Another thing, some creatures are multiple frequency beings and sending them through a portal doesn't affect them much at all.
__________________
Wisdom is a circle what you receive you must also give back in due proportion and the measure by which you give back is also returned to you in due proportion.

The biggest illusion in reality is that reality itself is an illusion. Reality itself is in fact not an illusion that is why we obey it's rules not the other way around.
psi seeker 34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 02:53 AM   #4
ostar2
Transcendent
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Arlington, MA
Posts: 36
Rep Power: 0
ostar2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by psi seeker 34 View Post
I discovered this portal concept before. I used a slightly different method to create it but the principals are basically the same. It wasn't until later when I learned how to perceive multiple frequencies at once that I realized that the "portals" don't actually lead anywhere. It's a shift in energy frequency not a shift in location. Any construct or creature sent through such a portal seems to disappear because they now exist on a different frequency but in reality they are still there just unable to interact with you.

Also if you create a portal for an energy type and draw energy or creatures from that portal you are actually just drawing a specific frequency of energy out of the ambient energy. So it's kind of more like a filter than a portal in a sense.

Another thing, some creatures are multiple frequency beings and sending them through a portal doesn't affect them much at all.
I definitly leads somewhere. I can also pass through it, but not disappear physically. It would seem that it leads somewhere. I do encounter more odd entities I enter it. It is also colder inside, as though energy is being sucked in to fill a void.
ostar2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 02:58 AM   #5
ostar2
Transcendent
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Arlington, MA
Posts: 36
Rep Power: 0
ostar2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Macman View Post
Aura resist to evil of entities in an area that have damaged me and watch them burn until disintegrated. A good shield repels subtle entities without destroying them.

As for the cutting the area out with subtle ability and tossing entities into it. All normal entities in the universe are part of an eco system of subtle things. Throwing entities out of the universe causes a decrease in the ecosystem of subtle things. Messing with the edge between the universe and veil can cause permanent burn out of your subtle abilities.
These can leave physical marks, they can take different forms. And are most likely sentient by nature. I will say that it takes more than a simple shield. I bound a shield of extreme density to my home on both planes to prevent these things.
ostar2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 03:15 AM   #6
ostar2
Transcendent
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Arlington, MA
Posts: 36
Rep Power: 0
ostar2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Kinetic Sheilding

I don't get cold and my body seems to trap larges amount of heat. My friend who also frequents this forum said that it is probably Kinetic shielding. I also tend to get a static shock when I touch metal objects.
ostar2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2014, 04:29 AM   #7
Nightshadow78
Member
 
Nightshadow78's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Metairie,La
Posts: 159
Rep Power: 0
Nightshadow78 is an unknown quantity at this point
I am doing my first post in a while so I have read the post about throwing entities into a portal spirit entities should be able to come back from that I am Christian so I don't worry about entities I also seen that you get shocked when you touch metal ostar2 just interested have you ever been to the hospital just interested cause I went one time and believe that I was microchipped since then got free of it finally just was curious because the chip made me when I layed on metal and it felt like my skin was burning as far as shielding I don't do that much I use constructs to open portals based on four dimensions haven't really had trouble with entities but man is worse than any entity I know on the other hand had astral projectors that were cold like a spirit but in my opinion an entity can go back and forth so it might be impossible to keep them away that's why I am Christian it gives me power over them through Christ but this is not theology I had back in the early days of training due to constant attack visualize in your house a half of a foot thick wall hard as steel and put a shield around your dwelling it will keep things out just trying to help have a blessed day bye
Nightshadow78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2014, 09:33 PM   #8
ostar2
Transcendent
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Arlington, MA
Posts: 36
Rep Power: 0
ostar2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightshadow78 View Post
I am doing my first post in a while so I have read the post about throwing entities into a portal spirit entities should be able to come back from that I am Christian so I don't worry about entities I also seen that you get shocked when you touch metal ostar2 just interested have you ever been to the hospital just interested cause I went one time and believe that I was microchipped since then got free of it finally just was curious because the chip made me when I layed on metal and it felt like my skin was burning as far as shielding I don't do that much I use constructs to open portals based on four dimensions haven't really had trouble with entities but man is worse than any entity I know on the other hand had astral projectors that were cold like a spirit but in my opinion an entity can go back and forth so it might be impossible to keep them away that's why I am Christian it gives me power over them through Christ but this is not theology I had back in the early days of training due to constant attack visualize in your house a half of a foot thick wall hard as steel and put a shield around your dwelling it will keep things out just trying to help have a blessed day bye
I a Wiccan and on my to becoming a Witch. So, the whole Christ thing does not apply to me. I do not have a micro-chipped or any thing like that. I do have something like that around my house. I can also see the fields around objects. So, this makes it easier to mold and manipulate it. But the expression "If you can see them, then they can see you." certainly applies here.
ostar2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 01:25 AM   #9
Pat McDonald
Very, very pale grey
 
Pat McDonald's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Nottingham, UK
Posts: 2,427
Rep Power: 11
Pat McDonald is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ostar2 View Post
I have found something interesting out. If you cut a whole in the surrounding area you can then grab an entity and throw it in and never see it again.
I must admit, I never "saw" it in the first place.

Other people report seeing a lot of stuff... I don't get that. I do get senses prickling and some odd ideas/perceptions but as for visions of weird stuff before my eyes...

,.. not without taking LSD or similar nasty chemicals, no.
__________________
Beware virii that hide in signatures. Nasty, nasty hackers out there. Usually they appear in Personal Messages, not on a forum.

You think I don't know. Well, maybe you're wrong. Maybe I'm wrong.

But assuming you are always right always puts you in the wrong.

Because assume just makes an ass of u and me.
Pat McDonald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 02:33 AM   #10
ostar2
Transcendent
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Arlington, MA
Posts: 36
Rep Power: 0
ostar2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat McDonald View Post
I must admit, I never "saw" it in the first place.

Other people report seeing a lot of stuff... I don't get that. I do get senses prickling and some odd ideas/perceptions but as for visions of weird stuff before my eyes...

,.. not without taking LSD or similar nasty chemicals, no.
I kinda thought I was going crazy. But then my friends started seeing the same things. I policy is "see it to believe it.". If do not have at least some concrete evidence than I will not believe it. But take psionics, you explain it with quantum physics.
ostar2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are Off
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:46 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.