Psion Guild Forums  

Go Back   Psion Guild Forums > Training > Healing

Healing Using psi for healing energetic and physical wounds, ailments, and other disorders.

Old 06-16-2009, 05:17 AM   #11
THe wonderer

THe wonderer is an unknown quantity at this point
well red dragon, once my friend tried to get me 2 awaken my dormant power i did and after that he realized my birthswitch was vamping i never tried to do it it just started happeneing all the time though not so much at first then more and more as i began to be able to use psi more and more. and as for being helpful, i dont know how to control it so it is a hinderiance and im hurting people im close to, as well as picking up on their thoughts emotions and psionic abilities without trying or wanting to. also their are better less harmful ways to do that with empathy, calm a friend down that is.
THe wonderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 06:47 AM   #12
THe wonderer

THe wonderer is an unknown quantity at this point
would anyone be willing to attempt to heal me? their are risks to u as well as to me if you try and if you would like to try please notify me first and preferably on a given date and time of our choosing
THe wonderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2018, 09:08 AM   #13
jivyhewu
Lurker

jivyhewu is an unknown quantity at this point
We have to heal the all disorders problems from the last of the part where to normally have concern in the matter of the picking up all ailments. Energetic terms of the healing from the rating ukbestessay-net website would be also considering the best of intuitions of the healed vamps.
jivyhewu is offline   Reply With Quote