Psion Guild Forums  

Go Back   Psion Guild Forums > Support > Support Discussions > Ethics Discussion

Ethics Discussion Discuss ethical concerns related to the use of psionics.

Old 12-22-2011, 02:01 AM   #1
Lyrag

Lyrag is an unknown quantity at this point
Am I a bad person??

Hi , after reading a few discussions on here over the past couple of months im starting to think im not as good person as i thought i was.

I would like to explain what happens when i am sexually attracted to someone and/or in a relationship with them.

When I am first attracted to the person I fall madly in 'lust' with them and believe i am in love, as i have gotten older though have learnt that it is lust and will always happen. but everytime it happens i question whether i am in love. In the past I would have sex with these people and then afterwards after the sexual interactions(usually after i have orgasmed) I begin to feel repelled by their energy. I feel tired around these people and constantly on edge, I begin to feel like i am being drained. I cannot see them for more than a few hours or i just feel drained and i feel like i am choosing between staying alive or making them happy, that is how extreme it feels. Sometimes it is the first time i have sex with them. ( I have slept with under 10 people way under) I now purposely dont have sex with people or try to do to much with them as I know what will happen. I am worried that i am a vampire or something, or i am attracted to them and dont know how not to be. I get depressed afterwards also as dont know what to do about it or why it happens. But the energy i feel changing is real and feels major, i cannot cast this subject off as a psycological thing as it 'feels' like its way bigger. Any ideas??
Lyrag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 03:01 AM   #2
gavin2797
the philosopher

gavin2797 is an unknown quantity at this point
just because you are a psi vamp doesn't mean your evil, sexual energy is a very potent type, and is released in large amounts during...sex. After the feed you can sense the lack of energy thereof. and you see no need for them and you see them as baggage. Its nothing to be ashamed of, just try to not...use people. and try to find other ways of feeding. I am not a vamp but I stave off mental exaustion I 'siphon' some of their (in my words aura) from someone. But use a type of filter construct for taking a random chunk of energy, you can get some 'icky' energy and just get a headache or a cold in the process.

The Kenny-G of the Psionic World.
gavin2797 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 05:46 PM   #3
Lyrag

Quote:
Originally Posted by gavin2797 View Post
just because you are a psi vamp doesn't mean your evil, sexual energy is a very potent type, and is released in large amounts during...sex. After the feed you can sense the lack of energy thereof. and you see no need for them and you see them as baggage. Its nothing to be ashamed of, just try to not...use people. and try to find other ways of feeding. I am not a vamp but I stave off mental exaustion I 'siphon' some of their (in my words aura) from someone. But use a type of filter construct for taking a random chunk of energy, you can get some 'icky' energy and just get a headache or a cold in the process.
So I am a psi vamp, not that they are? I dont think im evil but i dont want to carry on doing this and hurt other people and also myself in the process. I want a relationship but i cant ever see it happening whilst im like this. I dont understand what else to do, i ground myself, protect myself, protect the other person, shield myself. It still happens though. I guess a lack of energy, it feels like there is nothing left, i actually feel the chord i feel that it has been cut. it mainly effects my solar plexus area i would say, i get pain here if i dont go through with it but also if i do afterwards. damned if i do damned if i dont comes to mind. I dont conciously do anything, but i do conciously try to protect myself and the other person( i just visualise a bubble around them and i can only get in if i am doing them good)
Old 12-22-2011, 09:36 PM   #4
psi seeker 34
highly advanced non

psi seeker 34 is an unknown quantity at this point
You might try scanning to see if there's an entity that's causing this. It's possible that you're a carrier for an entity that spreads like an STD does. Thus the person unknowingly becomes a vampire due to transfer of an energy parasite.

The biggest illusion in reality is that reality itself is an illusion. Reality itself is in fact not an illusion that is why we obey it's rules not the other way around.
psi seeker 34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 10:14 PM   #5
gavin2797
the philosopher

yes, some cases of psi vamps are caused by entities feeding off of a host so the host has to compensate for the lost psi by feeding from another host.

Old 12-29-2011, 05:08 PM   #6
Pat McDonald
Very, very pale grey

Pat McDonald is on a distinguished road
I don't believe in good or bad people. People are people.

I believe in malicious or beneficial ACTIONS. Which can be verbal, physical, or mental abuse/use.

Sex should be consensual, fun, and different every time. Sex and love are NOT the same thing.

And don't ask me about relationships because I'm too psychologically damaged to have much useful input on them.

You think I don't know. Well, maybe you're wrong. Maybe I'm wrong.

But assuming you are always right always puts you in the wrong.

Because assume just makes an ass of u and me.
Pat McDonald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 05:58 PM   #7
Lyrag

Quote:
Originally Posted by psi seeker 34 View Post
You might try scanning to see if there's an entity that's causing this. It's possible that you're a carrier for an entity that spreads like an STD does. Thus the person unknowingly becomes a vampire due to transfer of an energy parasite.
Thanks guys, I cant see anything so will get others to have a look. A friend said that she felt like something was hiding from her behind me type thing so possibly you are right and its hiding from people :(
Old 12-29-2011, 06:04 PM   #8
Lyrag

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat McDonald View Post
I don't believe in good or bad people. People are people.

I believe in malicious or beneficial ACTIONS. Which can be verbal, physical, or mental abuse/use.

Sex should be consensual, fun, and different every time. Sex and love are NOT the same thing.

And don't ask me about relationships because I'm too psychologically damaged to have much useful input on them.
Yeah I actually agree with you, i guess i was just having an off day wording things. I mean I believe everybody is an off product of what has happened to them throughout their lives, some people are better at coping that others though it seems and take much more, some can take hardly anything and crack straight away. I consider people to be my version of 'bad' when they purposely aim malicious actions towards people who have not outwardly done anything wrong.

I disagree with you about the sex and love, I think it depends on the type of relationship people are in and what sex means to them as an individual. Some people seem to view sex as a hobby, personally I dont, its something i only do with people that i believed I loved at the time, until i actually was in love. The persons happiness outrules sex though but sex is still part of it all, especially pro creating.
Old 12-29-2011, 09:26 PM   #9
gavin2797
the philosopher

it could be that its 'masked' itself in your energy field, I haven't heard of any cases like that but I am pretty sure its possible. So it makes it more difficult for the host to sense the leach because you dismiss it as your own energy surrounding you. I am sure it could of just changed its... resonance(?) to something similar to your energy's resonance.

Old 12-30-2011, 12:37 AM   #10
psi seeker 34
highly advanced non

psi seeker 34 is an unknown quantity at this point
You do in fact have at least one creature attached to you. The good news is it's smart enough to maintain your energy system for you, so you're in perfect health otherwise. You might find that it's willing to cooperate with you and be more symbiotic than parasitic.

The biggest illusion in reality is that reality itself is an illusion. Reality itself is in fact not an illusion that is why we obey it's rules not the other way around.
psi seeker 34 is offline   Reply With Quote