Psion Guild Forums  

Go Back   Psion Guild Forums > Support > General Health

General Health Discussion area for Health topics

Old 08-09-2018, 11:09 AM   #1
ryanperez
Lurker

ryanperez is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhealthy tap water

I moved to Calgary recently and found that the taste of tap water is different from what we had in the UK. I didn't like the taste of the tap water. I think the tap water in Calgary is more acidic than in the UK. I have been using bottled water only till now. But I can't afford to use bottled water all the time. It costs my pocket a lot. Also, I have heard that the tap water in Calgary is not properly filtered. There are lots of junks present like chlorine and fluoride. So what I have decided is that I would be installing a Drinking water filter system in Calgary so that I can get a change in the taste of water. Also, I would be getting a purified water from this system which is good for my health and I would be getting a pure water. I am looking for your feedback or thoughts on which method is best for filtration, there are so many options available in the market and hoping someone can point me in the right direction. I have come across reverse osmosis process as well, but have also heard that it is dangerous due to the alkanising process.
ryanperez is offline   Reply With Quote