Psion Guild Forums  

Go Back   Psion Guild Forums > Defense > Public defense department forum

Public defense department forum Request help or discuss projects which may require the attention of our defense department.

Old 06-25-2018, 03:37 AM   #1
angel10023
Lurker

angel10023 is an unknown quantity at this point
serious demon possession

Hi all.

I have been suffering from a very serious demon possession for four years now that has destroyed my life. I fought these things to the bitter end, but they ended up getting literally inside of my head and jamming up every single one of my chakras. They have literally drained my soul and aura of all of its energy...I honestly don't even understand how I am still alive. I am being mind controlled on a level most people could not even begin to understand. No matter what I do I can no longer visualize with my mind, meditate, or believe in God or pray. Without these things I can no longer bring in energy to fight for me. I have tried everything to get delivered, but without my faith and mind...there isn't much anyone can do to help me anymore...but I am seeking out every possible solution I can find. I came across a girl not to long ago who did psi exorcisms. She was super nice and worked on me from a distance, but without success. I did a bit more research and came across your defense department thread. If you or anyone you know out there might be able to help me in even the smallest way, i would much appreciate it. I no longer have use of much of my mind or the ability to visualize so i can no longer create shields or energy weapons. These things have messed me up good. Thanks all. Angela [email protected]
angel10023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2018, 10:27 AM   #2
Pat McDonald
Very, very pale grey

Pat McDonald is on a distinguished road
Focus on my avatar.

It's a gatewayed energy source linked to the planet and six major religions, it's pretty good if you need a fix.

Not saying those six belief systems are the only ones, but the point is, there's a lot of good, and it's really the planet who is the intelligent being.

We're just like groomer fish tidying up the skin of a great whale. OK, Humans do more than that, but if we can't get our planet sorted, there's no chance we'll be allowed to go elsewhere in the galaxy by vehicle.

Oh, you might find this album helpful - music is also a great source of energy and inspiration, this bunch you have to BE a muso to appreciate just how whacked out they are.

Title is relevant to having a big ego that keeps getting beaten up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebTg0vRFz-M

You think I don't know. Well, maybe you're wrong. Maybe I'm wrong.

But assuming you are always right always puts you in the wrong.

Because assume just makes an ass of u and me.
Pat McDonald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2018, 10:36 AM   #3
Pat McDonald
Very, very pale grey

Oh, there's GOOD energy sources everywhere - artistic paintings, sculptures, performance art. Sex is especially good, but hey, if you aren't hunting for that, maybe you've been deliberately undereducated and kept ignorant by your masters? :)

Great outdoors and sitting under a tree watching the world go by are maybe the easiest ways to gain mind energy.

Sure, there's arseholes out there who will give you a hard time if you let them - they are basically robbing YOUR energy by bullying and intimidation. Because, they worked out, they got fitter and stronger, and they can.

The universe isn't some kind of Hollywood movie with a polically correct ending and a well timed ice cream break. It's messy, conjectural, everybody and everything has but one primary driving instinct...

... survival. Hey, you don't have to STOP on that instinct, but you have a body, as well as a mind, and if you don't look after your body (vehicle for the soul) then it will rebel on you.

Old 06-28-2018, 10:31 PM   #4
Minsc

Minsc is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat McDonald View Post
Focus on my avatar.
Is that Islamic writing?

I recommend for possession, this video series:
https://www.youtube.com/user/RuqyaSharia/videos

It's very good. The man has exorcism down to a science and is very good at it. I understand not everyone is a Muslim, but they're attempting to worship the creator of the universe which is a universal concept in religions.
Minsc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2018, 12:39 PM   #5
Pat McDonald
Very, very pale grey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minsc View Post
Is that Islamic writing?
No. It is fairly recent Arabic. Truly Islamic would be Kufic script, in use circa 600 AD or so. Not all Arabs are Muslim. Most Muslims aren't Arabs.

In English it reads something like "All/The whole of creation/offspring/of the Most High". Which is true even if you're an atheist. There is a Koranic injunction to ignore anyone who says "We are all the children of God" but it doesn't actually say that.

That's at the top, the bottom bit is Hebrew (and sends Zionists round the twist). It reads "All/Offspring/Of Abraham".

Old 07-30-2018, 11:28 PM   #6
Brown Reclusive

Brown Reclusive is an unknown quantity at this point
Demons donít need energy . That is a construct . Demons are egotistical beings that cause chaos for self aggrandizement. Demons usual are bored or too arrogant to effect one person and travel person to person or around boundaries of a dwelling in a circular motion . They can influence manipulate and control it but do not gain from consuming it . Your situation sounds like a non sentient robotic like construct . Itís basically psychic malware . Attempting to find others to fix this for you may rob you of needed strength building immunity and resistance .

Just know a while later for now when your visualization and other spiritual practices return , they will be that much stronger and effective once you conquer this level of infection . (It can never be as bad as it is now if you choose to not give up ) peace !
Brown Reclusive is offline   Reply With Quote