Psion Guild Forums  

Go Back   Psion Guild Forums > Media > Psionics and Paranormal Nonfiction

Psionics and Paranormal Nonfiction Nonfiction works about psionics and other paranormal topics: websites, books, essays, television documentaries, etc.

Old 02-27-2014, 07:49 AM   #1
Pat McDonald
Very, very pale grey

Pat McDonald is on a distinguished road
PK Enhance / Energy manipulation?

Very controversial products. Untested. Can see how they might have some effect though.

(Key word here is MIGHT - depends what levels you are currently at(;-

http://www.monroeinstitute.org/tmi-n...s-your-reality

Quote:
TMI NEWS

Consciousness Creates Your Reality
I found that three amazing phenomena—psychokinesis, energy healing, and manifestation—are all variants of the same process of consciousness effecting or creating physical reality.

By Joseph Gallenberger, PhD
The Monroe Institute® (TMI) has been employing scientifically based, brain-wave balancing binaural beat technology under the name Hemi-Sync® for over forty years. The technology is used to facilitate explorations of consciousness including what most would call spiritual experiences. TMI still maintains vibrant research and a professional division and has recently been working with a new technology called Spatial Angle Modulation™ (SAM) for achieving altered states.

In working as a facilitator for over twenty years at The Monroe Institute, as a subject in university science labs, and the trainer of over sixty Inner Vegas Adventure™ workshops, I found that three amazing phenomena - psychokinesis, energy healing, and manifestation are all variants of the same process of consciousness effecting or creating physical reality. These phenomena allow the effects of enhanced consciousness to be studied scientifically and applied practically. Psychokinesis (PK) is the ability to effect physical matter with our energy. PK activities span using our energy to bend metal, grow seeds in minutes, illumine light bulbs, roll dice in patterns, and influence slot machines and other electronic equipment. This PK energy can also greatly empower energy healing of self and others, resulting in "miracle cures" where disease of body, mind, or spirit can at times be instantly healed. And PK power can be used to greatly enhance our ability to manifest our dreams and reliably create blessings in our relationships, work, and finances.

These three aspects of the same process are in fact the core of The Monroe Institute's Manifestation and Creation Squared program (MC˛). In MC˛, besides seeing dramatic PK, healing, and manifestation on a regular basis over the past decade, we also now have an independent university attempting to measure this consciousness energy in real time as we apply it during the program. Initial pilot data looks very promising in that we can measure to a statistically significant level the energy at moments of peak PK power.

“...THE MOST POWERFUL AND POSITIVE GENERATOR OF PK ENERGY IN ALL ITS FORMS IS THE POWER OF LOVE”

PK experiments in facilities such as the Princeton Engineering Anomalous Research lab (PEAR) have reported results at times at the billion to one chance level. I personally have achieved results on slot machines that would be expected only once in 160,000 times by chance. While in a playful heart space my wife and I obtained two identical large jackpots side-by-side almost simultaneously, which I estimate would occur only once in over 20 million times by chance.

I also discovered and confirmed repeatedly that the most powerful and positive generator of PK energy in all its forms is the power of love. PK is definitely not ego-based and is instead a wonderful expression our potential as spiritual beings, currently embodied in the time-space illusion. So it is not just a mental consciousness we are talking about but rather the entirety of human consciousness, which includes the consciousness of the heart. The Institute of HeartMath has been exploring the neurophysiology and field effects of this heart consciousness.

There are formidable dragons that guard the kingdom of manifestation. Negative emotions such as fear, guilt, and lack, and limiting beliefs such as "nothing good comes easy" and "I do not deserve this," impair both mental and emotional consciousness's ability to create these miracles of PK, healing, and manifesting. Fortunately there are many technologies such as Hemi-Sync that can rapidly sing these dragons to sleep and aid in the raising of highest heart energy. Programs such as MC˛, SyncCreation® a Course in Manifestation, and even a simple single CD exercise such as Liquid Luck can be very effective at boosting our power to create positively with our consciousness. Thousands of people are now reporting dramatic results using these techniques.

People ask, if psychokinesis is real and even scientifically proven, why don't we hear more about it? Psychic abilities are proven well beyond the level of certainty usually required by science in thousands of well-controlled studies over decades of research. However, there is a resistance to changing traditional beliefs. The book Science and Psychic Phenomena: The Fall of the House of Skeptics by Chris Carter is the best description of the politics behind this.

It can take a half million dollars to design and implement a double blind scientifically rigorous PK experiment. The good news is that you can perform your own practical PK experiments for under $20 - just get some heavy silverware to bend, grow seeds in your hand, or roll dice in patterns beyond chance. PK can be some of the most fun that you can have on the planet and it provides immediate and clear feedback that your consciousness affects the outer world and that it can be used for benefit.

We are miracle workers living in a miraculous world. If you allow yourself to feel the miracle space that surrounds you, creating your own miracles becomes easier. I have seen miracles of healing including a person waking up pain free from post polio syndrome for the first time in twenty years during Inner Vegas Adventure to someone in MC˛ waking up with completely clear nails after suffering from foot fungus for decades.

We can indeed shape our personal futures and the world’s welfare. If we clear our limiting beliefs and raise our heart’s energy we can focus it for healing and abundance. This is an important message because it counters the sense of scarcity in our culture. We need to clearly communicate how central our spiritual nature and consciousness is to creating an abundant and compassionate world and that it is powerful and practical to be able to create our own reality, a reality that can reflect the beauty of our highest dreams as individuals and as a community.

My book, Inner Vegas: Creating Miracles, Abundance, and Health describes decades of personal exploration of psychokinesis and its practical applications in life.

I would like to end with a few manifestation tips from my book that I have found to be very useful:

Before starting, invite your intentions to have surprisingly positive results. Be open to the delightfully unexpected.
View the physical world as delicate and changeable - and the spiritual world as solid, strong, real, and constant. Spirit is the foundation from which to change the physical.
Manifestation power is enhanced by energy. Raise a high energy through open-hearted gratitude and praise of yourself, all others, and the universe. Eating well, exercise, and appreciating beauty and grace in all its forms can help take you there.
Being well-grounded is a key secret to strong creation. Bring your spirit fully into your body, suffuse your body with energy and light, encourage your body and emotions to speak to you freely, feel your connection with the earth, and receive her sacred energy - so that you are fully spirit and flesh at the same time.
To form your goal, visualize what would make your heart sing without being held back by limits. See and feel your dream as real right now, fully experiencing how good this manifestation will make you feel and how it will benefit others.
Send positive energy to all others, seeing them in their maximum soul potential. Allow others to help and guide you. Be abundantly generous with yourself and others, and the universe will be generous with you. This includes being joyfully generous with your money, smiles, time, attention, and thoughts.
Make sure that your desire to succeed is greater than your fear of failure. Remember: Fear is expensive and love is priceless – choose wisely.
Happy Manifesting!

About the Author

Joseph Gallenberger, PhD, is a clinical psychologist with thirty years experience as a therapist. After achieving powerful psychokinesis results at a university laboratory, Dr. Gallenberger began to teach this skill in over sixty Inner Vegas Adventures™. His students achieve dramatic physical and psychological healing, strong influence over dice and slot machines, and many marvelous manifestations in their lives at home.

Dr. Gallenberger is a senior facilitator at The Monroe Institute where he created the highly successful MC˛ program and a home study version, SyncCreation®, a Course in Manifestation, which teach psychokinesis, healing, and manifestation.

A dynamic, heart-driven speaker, Gallenberger is in demand internationally as a workshop presenter. His latest book Inner Vegas: Creating Miracles, Abundance and Health takes us on a wild ride into the world of psychokinesis where mind, energized by the heart, influences matter. His latest CD, Liquid Luck, summarizes his work into a brief meditation designed to increase good fortune.

For more information visit Dr. Joseph Gallenberger’s Website: http://synccreation.com/.

You think I don't know. Well, maybe you're wrong. Maybe I'm wrong.

But assuming you are always right always puts you in the wrong.

Because assume just makes an ass of u and me.
Pat McDonald is offline   Reply With Quote