Psion Guild Forums  

Go Back   Psion Guild Forums > Miscellaneous > Radionic, Psychotronic, and Psionic Devices

Radionic, Psychotronic, and Psionic Devices Discuss devices intended to aid the use of psi and produce psi effects.

Closed Thread

Old 04-29-2013, 05:23 AM   #121
NoMad
Device Forum Moderator

NoMad is an unknown quantity at this point
I've been keeping an eye on this thread since it's inception. I get that the idea is to chemically create a psionic amplifying substance, which in itself isn't a bad thing to try. But I'm wary for a couple reasons.

First is that it's not safe to be dealing with most of these chemicals if you are not experienced in the procedure for laboratory safety. To the best of my knowledge neither Macman or psi seeker 34 are certified lab technicians (or have undergone any sort of professional chemistry training outside of the internet and maybe high school). I'm the first one to say the internet is a great place to get a free education (depending on which sites you visit) but seeing as to how we must put safety of others before convenience I'm going to need anyone that wants to publicly brainstorm within the confines of the forums (specifically these specific sub-forums, but I'm certain any of the other mods will agree with me.) and post ad-hoc experiment procedures and results to provide proof of having passed some sort of official and legal course on chemical safety.

Secondly I will ask that any future experiments adhere to the standard scientific method model for performing experiments. e.i.

Question: What is it you want to find out from the experiment.

Prediction: Based off of observations, what you think will happen when you perform this experiment.

Materials: List everything you will be using during the course of the experiment. Down to the last beaker and chemical, leave no detail left out.

Procedures: List step-by-step details of what you will be doing during this experiment. Again, leave no detail left out at all, another scientist should be able to take your materials and procedures and get the exact same results.

Manipulated variable: The one thing that changed between the control and the experiment (one of the big red flags with this thread is that during a single experiment many variables are being tested, this should never be the case. Instead you want to repeat one specific test over and over to see if you get the same results. If not your hypothesis needs re-calibrated)

Data: The entire collection of all the measurements taken during the course of the experiment. Be extra careful not to miss or "look over" data that doesn't agree with your hypothesis. If you do, when you are peer reviewed the other scientists will not get the same results and you will be considered a "fake" scientist. And with good reason, experiments are only as useful as the data they give us, if we are wrong that is fine. Better to figure out what you were wrong about than to push bad science. Often times data can and should be delivered in both raw and graph form (growth over time, etc.) If you write a journal use graph form and make all raw data available via a website, etc. There are plenty of online websites that will let people store experiment data for free.

Conclusion: After analyzing the data from all the tests done during the course of the experiment, this is the part where you show if the data coincides with your hypothesis and prediction. Whether it does or not isn't important. What is important is that we find out the truth, that's what science is all about.

Tips: Remember to keep an open mind. Remember that in being wrong sometimes we learn more than if we had been right. Science is not supposed to be easy, it's meant to be rigorous so that it may stand against scrutiny. There is usually never a good reason to reinvent the wheel, try first to find out if anything you want to test has been tested before and go from there.

That's it for now.

I'll need proof of passing chemical safety classes from anyone that wants to post any talk of alchemy or chemistry from this point on.

I will close any "experiment" thread that violates the safety rules or fails to adhere to the scientific method.

PS: I will check my PM box for the previously mentioned proof, if I do not have it within 48 hours I will be closing this thread until I have said proof.

Last edited by NoMad; 04-29-2013 at 05:25 AM. Reason: 48 Hour Notice
Old 04-29-2013, 06:23 AM   #122
Macman
Great Soul

Macman is on a distinguished road
Training

I have a limited amount of laboratory experience in chemistry about 6 years out of date. Which means essentially two semesters of basic college chemistry. I have not the personal resources to actively pursue lab science.

What I do have is excellent theoretical modeling of events from descriptions, this means pm time. I will look at that lab cert website. I understand your action NoMad.

Psi Seeker 34 has provided an interesting list of people and things to research I can catch up on this subject instead.

Words that are useful are for those; to whom that are worthy, to whom that they chose.
Psions are that which Psions are for life is that which life is.

Truth is the only source for free energy.
Patterns are patterns because of how they make use of information to define energy.

I am a psionist and general pain-in-the-ass-to-understand. This humorously speaking and literal all too often. If I don't make sense, then this is your friendly reminder to tell me to be more intuitive.
Old 04-30-2013, 04:24 AM   #123
psi seeker 34
highly advanced non

psi seeker 34 is on a distinguished road
The magnesium chloride method doesn't produce an oil. The resource had only hinted about magnesium chloride at the end as an alternative short cut. If you use magnesium chloride then you simply filter it out and proceed with the solid portion.

I think I've just about figured out how to make the stone without a particle accelerator. Thus far I've discovered that a eutectic solvent containing sodium,potassium,nitrate,and phosphorous salts might be able to keep gold in a crystalline colloidal suspension,similar to cranberry glass,but water soluble. Potassium has above normal levels of radioactivity. If the gold was purified by antimony then that radioactivity would be at least partially neutrino radiation. Gold being the only left hand spin element might be able to alter the spin of neutrinos which in turn alter the spin of adjacent atoms. If the spin of an atom is reversed then it assumes the only stable form which is gold. Thus the reaction catalyses it's self.

The salt complex required is found in two places #1 from the water in the air, #2 in greater quantity but less pure form in the bodily fluids (including urine) of mammals. It is curious that the exact same compounds in similar proportions can be found in both places.

The water solubility could make the reaction more complete by the fact that fluids are in constant motion. The water could also moderate the reaction in a similar way as a breeder reactor works. Since gold isotopes aren't stable the philosopher's stone is not radioactive although I reckon that it's emitting vast amounts of neutrino radiation. I still haven't figured why heat is important but I think it has to do with resonance in some way.

EDIT: I also wanted to mention that there is a far better way to extract the required salt form the GW method. A simple terracotta plant pot sitting in a drip tray will draw moisture and salts up through itself by capillary action. The highly filtered snow white salt will crystallize and grow on the outside of the pot. This salt is collected, weighed, and allowed to adsorb (or simply mixed with) morning dew and rain water. This is left to incubate @100-150F in a sealed flask until it builds one hell of a psychic charge. Then you add gold leaf in equal weight to the salt. If the gold dissolves in a week then filter out any remainder and continue incubating until you end up with a deep red solution which will crystallize brilliant red. If the gold doesn't dissolve then let the solution dry and crystallize at room temperature. Then grind and heat it in a sealed steel crucible @2000F for one hour. After the hour you ought to have a deep red crystal same as above.

The biggest illusion in reality is that reality itself is an illusion. Reality itself is in fact not an illusion that is why we obey it's rules not the other way around.

Last edited by psi seeker 34; 04-30-2013 at 04:39 AM.
Old 04-30-2013, 11:26 PM   #124
psi seeker 34
highly advanced non

psi seeker 34 is on a distinguished road
First referring to NoMad's post. Yes I agree that the modern scientific method is good but what you suggest is beyond my capabilities,not because I can't follow basic laboratory procedures and safety protocols, but because of the sheer age of the documentation I'm working with. Most alchemical texts were written in the 1700s or earlier. On top of that many of the writings are intentionally written with double and triple meanings or allegories in order to maintain trade secrets. I manage to translate the old texts into modern English but if I tried to translate from that into scientific it would lose it's original meaning. Many times I have to actually try most of these experiments first hand in order to ensure that my translations agree with the original documentation.

Honestly have you ever actually read any alchemical texts? All of them are encoded but also written in the layman's terms of the time >200 years ago. I simply don't have the stamina or mental faculties to translate encoded archaic layman's terms to modern scientific vernacular. If you know an English major, who loves riddles in old english, knows a fair deal of chemistry on the side,and would like to help translate into modern experimental format then I would gladly provide them with 60+ works which I have hand picked out of literally thousands of ancient texts.

(2nd post rather than double posting)

Since the thread may be closed soon I would like to add my PM logs with xenon7 so that future visitors may have an archive of this conversation if desired.

Ok so first I have a list of properties which were discovered by Xenon7 which are in direct agreement with multiple historical accounts of the genuine Philosopher's Stone. Known facts regarding xenon7's philosopher's stone.

#1 Made of only pure gold according to mass spectrometer tests. (Agrees with alchemy texts that say the stone of gold MUST be made of gold),{It bears the seed of gold}

#2 Clear red crystal also shown to be crystalized under electron microscope (Agrees with multiple historical witness accounts of the physical appearence of the stone),

#3 Not radioactive but emits vast amounts of energy especially in the electro magnetic spectrum (Proves it's power is not sourced by conventional radioactive decay),

#4 Intensely psychic field makes it nearly unbearable to stand near (confirms that the stone has VAST quantities of supernatural power),{it posesses a bio field or aura}

#5 Unstable weight save for when measured with with a centerfugal balance (Is in concordence with modern alchemical accounts of the stone.It also further confirms the concept that it's not purely physical in nature),{This weight change further suggests that the stone is alive because it shows respiration is taking place}

#6 Catalysed the nuclear transmutation of mercury in order to create itself from mercury. (Being made of gold it proves that it withstands the test of transmutation.{mercury to gold} This is considered the ultimate test by all alchemists to confirm that an unkown substance is the philosopher's stone.) [Caution: Until further tests are done to prove otherwise, the stone might eventually run out of energy for conversion and revert back to ordanary gold]{Only living things reproduce}

#7 Taking #6 into account also confirms the ability to multiply in quantity. (The method used also directly agrees with the means by which the stone is to be multiplied in quantity,according to alchemical texts.) [yet to be sufficiantly tested] Note: "common mercury" means "all metals in mercurial or liquid(molten) form" which implys even table salt will supply the mercury requirement.{Only living things eat}

#8 Made by a formerly unknown method of production which strongly resembles the flamel path,which is the "traditional" method of production. The major difference is this method used only mercury, and a particle accelerator, to create the end product in a matter of hours, instead of months or years.

#9 When combined with salt water it transmuted the sodium and liberated the chlorine as a gas. This exothermic combination also reacted with the glass container it was in. This glass was fused to the pedistal and softened to become the highly durible material known as "glass steel".

#10 A piece of glass painted with a solution of this substance and water,functions as a "lens of true seeing". Anyone who peers through the lens can see the spirit world equally well as one can via scanning. It has yet to be tested with a camera to actually capture images of nonphysical beings.

Ok the next part is my logged PMs with Xenon7

seeker:

Could you explain in detail how you managed to be THE luckiest bastard on earth? The last person in history to have stumbled onto the philosopher's stone by accident was Sir Isac Newton.

I would be very interested to hear about the exact process you used in detail.

On a side note I think that your gold making process would work with any form of elemental mercury not just a specific isotope.

xenon7:

And yes I'm pretty sure that I could've used really any Mercury or mercurian potasside condensate like Mercury II or I probably couldve used any element if I had sufficient reactor time and a fricking river to cool the damned thing ha.

I'll type out my notes from my journal!!

seeker:

So how large of a sample of this gold crystal were you able to synthesize?

xenon7:

12/23/12, 21:23 REACTOR CP7LA Reg:Lucero502630

21:34--mercury isotope 196Hg by nat. motquan. 0.15% integrated

00:07--valence neutron capture complete

00:43--electron capture-decays

07:17--reactor moderation disabled/ErrorMDR
(Whoops my bad...Muahahahaha >)
07:17--Element Stablized. Proton Identification Counter Commenced

07:24 197Au[Gold] Identified Stable

07:31 ErrorMDR/Neutron Irridation proccess commenced
(That Actually was an accident lol)

12/24/12

07:00 Irridation Complete

07:01 WARNING!: Hadronic Decay
(which was odd I understand that neutrons should decay)
07:01 [Gold] Decay Unstable/Irregular,....,Cooldown Commencing
07:02 Cooldown Cancelled By User{LUCERO502630}
(didn't know what else to do lol)
08:17 9.97% disintegrates
08:17 User{LUCERO502630} Commences EM Scan
08:18 ElectroMagnetic Scan Complete 7 Scale Surpassed
(Basically that means Infinity, but the damn thing wouldnt stabilize)

12/25/12

22:17 Element Stabilizes[GOLD/PHYSYCALDEFACATION] Chrysalatic Formation Stable Small Activation Cross-Section
(BEST CHRISTMAS PRESENT EVER! )

22:18 User{LUCERO502630} Log Offline...

22:19 User{LUCERO502630}

22:34 User{LUCERO502630} Log Offline...

seeker:

So you have a particle accelerator available ?

Wait it said that the electromagnetic properties of this substance are infinite?! And the after measurements also said there was no radioactive decay in the gold produced? You also said that the psychic strength of this substance are also infinite correct?

I read somewhere that the psychic strength of the stone is somewhere around 36,000 times the psychic strength that ambient energy is. In it's unmultiplied form you should have one order of magnitude below that psychic strength. At that level of power it should be extremely easy to recognize the edge of the field at nearly a mile away. The closest I've gotten in the process produced a psychic substance which is practically blinding to scanning within several feet.

A quick scan shows that what you have is a really tiny sample but the energy field encompasses the campus building it sits in. The energy frequency is also correct. If that's not the real deal then I'll be extremely shocked.

xenon7:

Yes your on point the amount is fairly small about one-point-seven grams in mass and its field radiates to just outside the campus' solitary isolation building. our particle accelerator is small and non-public but it does the job . I think I am going to have to move it because administrators are going to start asking of my use of the facilities for so long and how it is relative to the procurement of my thesis.

seeker:

If only you had the stone of silver instead of the one of gold.

The silver stone is useful for calling other alchemists who have completed the stone.

xenon7:
BTW i meant to add that I can only find the mass using a centripetal balance and i relied on conventional metric ruling for the volume i just cant seem to get a consistant weight

seeker:

That's what I thought. The reason you can't get the weight is because it's not all physical matter. The weight is shifting between the physical and nonphysical worlds. In other words it's a 4th or perhaps 5th dimensional substance. The philosopher's stone is psychic energy bound in physical form.

In this case you have gold which for practical purposes is 100.5% pure. When you multiply it (quality) like I described it'll become so much more potent roughly 975% purity. So with the proper processing you could actually create gold with it but doing so is a terrible waste.

Super symmetry is the closest theory I've found thus far to describe how it might work but it doesn't explain everything.

xenon:

And yes there is no decay which means it's as if it's a whole new element, but the number of protons is the same as its basis element it's just the electron behavior and neutronic balance that makes it stable but somehow too stable its hard to explain it seems impossible. it has a volume of 15 mL so its about the size of a size nine wedding ring and so red that it seems to emit light most likely due to our eyes perception of the visual threshold of the electromagnetic spectrum

seeker:

That makes me just smile. HOLY SHIT that's awesome! XD

It has to glow in order to be useful to make a lens of true seeing.

I've gotten really close to producing the stone but with my home built laboratory but I would always get to the last step and either break my glassware or wind up with a sample so small I couldn't complete the last step.

Since I didn't produce a sample big enough to work with, I wasn't able to test this experiment.

Take a sheet of glass I expect a clean microscope slide will work. Mix a small amount of your sample with water. You could use a bit of what (I hope) you're trying to multiply. Then you paint it onto one side of the sheet of glass and let it dry. After that, whenever you look through the glass you (and anyone else) should be able to see extra dimensional creatures just as effectively as with scanning.

I do hope you keep this to yourself. Humanity is far too good at making weapons, and if everyone could see in that way, then it's inevitable ,that we could create a new variety of weaponry, with perfect accuracy at infinite range.

xenon7:

Wow if only I had such luck to make one of silver. As for human's sensibility in terms of warfare, I'd say they have none and I will protect this secret with my life and I am definitely wanting to try the looking glass.

seeker:

I was looking over my notes (hard drive full of them) and I found some useful info on multiplication.

The incubation method is correct and the temperatures involved are correct. The 40 day time is correct but only when bringing it up to the first order. For hardening the stone back into a solid crystal after the 40 days you have to keep it in incubation for an additional 2 weeks at 200 degrees Fahrenheit.

Each consecutive multiplication in quality takes less time than the previous one. Since you're dealing with the first one however there's no reason to confuse you with details.

I think that using elemental mercury is correct for multiplying the stone in quantity but I can't be sure.
Alchemical texts are riddled with metaphor and code names for various substances.

The reference I have uses the name "common mercury" so it's not "mercury" meaning "psychic or life energy" and it's not "philosophical mercury" meaning a substance containing psychic energy. It also does not say quick silver.

So the best assumption is that it means "mercury vulgar" which is the actual liquid metal. Considering you started with a mercury compound it makes sense that this is the correct direction to follow.

This leads me to an interesting question about your original experiment. "was the entire original sample turned to this kind of gold or was only part of it converted?"

If the whole sample was in fact converted then you likely have a self sustaining domino effect so that any additional mercury added to your sample would instantly become this very special kind of gold when heated. (absolute proof of transmutation)

My references suggest that a 10 to 1 ratio by volume of mercury to stone is ideal for this kind of reaction.

If at least most of the mercury sample wasn't converted in the original experiment then you risk ruining the gold crystal sample by adding mercury to it. So if you chose to continue it would be a good idea to use as much as half of this red crystal until it's determined under that electron microscope that the end product is the same as the beginning one.

Oh and by the way the same resource suggests that you don't need a multiplied (quality) stone to multiply the stone in quantity so although it won't hurt anything to have a 1st order stone since the unmultiplied one cannot produce normal gold or the fabled elixir of life.

xenon7:

The entire sample was converted yes, I have never thought about that though, hmm I need to get my hands on some Hg!

seeker:

Whoot ! Maybe I am the luckiest man in the world. XD

My luck is so good that it can only be accurately described as "divine favor". I tested my luck by how many 4 leafed clovers I could collect over the course of last year. The grand total is 319 four leafed ones, 19 five leafed ones, 4 six leafed , 2 two leafed , and 1 really weird one that has two normal leaves and a cone shaped leaf.

At any rate a few years ago I was working for an air conditioning repair man and I managed to beg roughly 20 mercury switches off of him. Apparently old thermostats used them. So I actually have roughly a fluid ounce of pure mercury for which to multiply the stone with if I had a sample of it to multiply.

I found out later that there is a company that sells brand new mercury switches on E bay for roughly $1.25 a piece. So either I could ship you some of my own in trade for some of the stone you produce with it,or you can buy said switches quite cheaply on ebay. Not that I haven't been helpful enough as is, to easily warrant being able to request part of your stone any way. Either way you are rich beyond the dreams of avarice, and if my luck holds out I hope you will see fit to pass some of that wealth back to me,in trade for showing you how to use it. There are a few people I owe the same debt of gratitude to who I will most certainly pass this treasure on to as well. Beyond that it is very dangerous indeed to flash truly infinite monetary clout around. This is why it's been hidden from humanity for so long.

seeker:

Only one resource I have (my hard drive is a gold mine for things that "don't exist") suggests that the gold stone could be used to find other alchemists. The only problem is it was written as a play "based on a true story". So only experimentation could say for certain.

I haven't heard from you in a few days. Have you made any progress on the gold crystal? I can tell something weird is going on over there. The whole campus is darkened to my scanning but also bathed in vast amounts of energy. Psychic black hole much? The only thing I can guess is you've got it in an incubator and it's drawing truly phenomenal amounts of energy from the environment to multiply itself to the first order.

I was also wondering about the melting point. Several resources repeatedly said that the Ph stone has a melting point close to that of wax,but a really high boiling point. It would be extremely cool if that were the case.

The last question of the day is have you tried the lens of true seeing experiment yet? Man if I had one of those I'd be off line for weeks on end just trying it out.

It seems extremely strange to me that someone ,who enjoys conversations as much as yourself, would suddenly quit sending messages in the middle of a good conversation.

If you're still alive and in good health please let me know.

I'm getting somewhat worried that you've fallen into one of the classic blunders of alchemist. The one I fear the most is that you might have tasted a sample of the stone which is deadly poison in it's current form. Second perhaps you fear that I or someone else might seek to harm you out of greed. Third (although unlikely) maybe you have given in to greed realizing what you have and intend to hide what is rightfully yours from the world.

If any of these fears are the truth then I have just cause to be very sad indeed. Especially if you're no longer living.

Hi im sooooo sorry. I've been extremely absorbed within the developments surrounding the Phil.'s Stone. I have made the looking glass and successfully interpreted some peculiar things that I am keeping in a confidential written Journal. As for the stone itself, it has completed its recrystalization and it has absorbed so much energy in itself during the process that I have moved it today to my own estate. It is under as much protection that I can muster from my assets as well as from a few favors that I have cashed in but do not worry I am not dead quite yet, as a matter of fact, after all of this interaction with the Stone, I have never felt better. Stronger in fact. My dexterity and clarity in terms of mentality and physcality have increased seemingly exponentially! I would love to send you some of the stone once the questions my patrons of research are continuously asking are quieted (Which a slight amount of money can solve. So I can take care of it. Not to worry.).

I will be on more now. Sorry again for the worry.

Seeker:

It's sad that you can't make much gold with it in that state but no matter. I have been watching you and your stone via scanning. Mostly out of curiosity. Did I see a successful transmutation which increased the stone in quantity?

On a separate but more interesting note: The information you gave me on the physical and chemical properties have been exceedingly helpful. It's like the missing key I needed to learn how to make one of my own from scratch. It was also VERY solid evidence of the stone's existence.

From that information I was able to figure out enough about the stone that I can decipher why it works the way it does. I found out how to multiply it in quantity without Hg and how to multiply it's quality in less time than a day. I figured out why the gold/silver stone is poisonous to humans. It makes perfect sense that it's got an unstable weight. I also deciphered how and why it can be made with chemistry. It also makes perfect sense that it can multiply.

All of this makes perfect sense when you consider that the stone is in fact alive! Only living things,breathe (weight change), reproduce (multiply quantity),and eat(multiply quality and or quantity). Not only that but it has sisters which are just as powerful as it is. The material by which it's created from via chemistry is more powerful than all of these because it's undetermined. It's parent material shouldn't exist at all. With it you could create a stone from anything on the periodic table of elements,and one general one for each of the animal, plant,mineral,and metal kingdoms. This is all possible because the undetermined stone is pure life energy condensed into physical form. The elixir of life is itself alive so it can in fact multiply in quantity and quality. The fact that it multiplies is the only reason it can be bred but never created per se.

Your stone is living gold. The reason it's red instead of gold is the same reason a acorn doesn't look like an oak tree. Since it's a metal it can only benefit other metals. If you were to eat it then it would try to transmute you into metal thus eating you instead. This is why it's a most deadly poison. If you try to multiply it's quantity too much it will over extend itself and essentially die leaving nothing but a pure gold metal corpse behind.

Oh and by the way. Because of it's very nature it won't hurt anything to give the stone to whomever you please. It has safety features built in to ensure evil people never get that kind of power to catalyze their greed. Nicolas Flamel figured out that if you offer the stone to someone who's unworthy to have it then they will be overwhelmed with greed and try to take it from you. That is assuming that they believe it's more than just a prank. If you find an honest man/woman who you feel is trustworthy then no problems. Just be sure that nobody else knows (greed shield). Nicolas Flamel had THE most poisonous way to make the stone which involved distilling an amalgam of mercury and antimony 10 times. Regardless of this he realized that human life is THE most valuable thing on the planet. He built many churches ,hospitals ,orphanages, and homeless shelters. It appears that he didn't live longer than normal which suggests that either he faked his death or he didn't have the elixir of life. I personally want to live like Flamel did.

Should an evil person obtain the stone they will likely fall into one of these pitfalls unless you tell them how to use it.

#1 Improper multiplication will revert it back to it's base metal.

#2 Improper usage as the elixir of life will prove lethal.

#3 Incorrect projection will fail to produce gold.

#4 Squandering the stone's abilities will ensure your stone will be used up.

#5 Flaunting the stone will ensure that it gets stolen by others who will inevitably destroy it.

#6 Non use of the stone will not destroy the stone directly but your life span will run out without any benifit to you. Then your successor will likely fall into one of these pitfalls.

#7 Proper use of the stone will make you so rich that you realize that money never had any value to begin with.

#8 Evil spirits cannot dwell near the stone meaning that anyone who has it cannot be tempted by anything but their own ambitions.

End note:

For the time being I'm keeping to myself some of the alchemical processes. Namely: How to make gold (assuming you haven't figured out on your own)[will teach later], what the elixir of life is/is made from, how to create the elixir of life,how to multiply said elixir, how to create the myriad of stones from said elixir, and alternative (faster) ways to multiply the stone in both quantity and quality.

If I were to tell you how to do any of these I would make it far too easy for you. I've already made it far too easy for you as is. If all the secrets of nature are revealed all at once then you won't respect them for the wonders they are. Besides that would steal the fun of figuring out on your own. Also I have to try them out myself so that I can confirm that they are really true.

@[email protected] ........ the looking glass works!!! XD That makes me ultra happy! (the first thing I'm going to try)

Btw you could simply say that your only sample was destroyed in experimentation.

I noticed (via scanning) not long ago that you had been working on the stone in the laboratory (you had said before that it was the school isolation building). You took a piece of it and dropped it in a liquid I assume you managed to obtain some mercury. After roughly a minute maybe less there was an energy surge as the whole substance took on the energy signature of the stone.

Was that a successful transmutation I noticed? If so was the product gold metal or more Ph Stone ?

On a related note: I downloaded a lexicon of alchemical terms and found "common mercury" in the list. It turns out common mercury means "the substance of everything". More precisely anything that can be dissolved or melted with the stone will become stone itself. Personally I like the idea that dissolving the stone in water with table salt could in theory multiply it's quantity. It makes perfect sense that sodium being a metal could be transmuted as easily as mercury could.

If this is true then it would mean that the Ph stone is equally as valuable to it's owner as common rocks are to everyone else. Shows you how valueless paper money is doesn't it?

Xenon7:

It was indeed a transmutation. I dropped a sample within a vask of mercury and got a multiplied substance similar to that of the stone. I actually am working to crystalize it as we speak. A rather humorous occurance happened as well just a few minutes before I wrote this. I was reading your other PMs and I gathered some rain water (simply because the weather was convenient and I had thought about the psychic energy behind it.) and salinized it by dissolving table salt into it. Of course out of my excitement, I forgot one little thing...when I placed a sample into the solution there was a slight glow and a green steam. Moments before my home labroratory's chemo-spectral alarm began to blare for sudden toxic fumation, I had broke down the chemical structure of table salt in my head wondering why there would be green steam emitting from the flask; NaCl

Na(Sodium/metal)-reacts violently with polaric solvents (water), high exothermic reactant
well that doesnt explain the green

Then it hit me;

Cl(Chlorine/non-metal/gas)- reacts harshly with carbonic macromolecules (most organic molecules), Extremely toxic
Oh....

I ran into my decon and fumigation chamber while my lab was being vented haha. Once the feedback inhibition system I made last year(a huge waste of money...or so I thought lol) pumped back into the room a 74 point nitrogen 24 point oxygen 1 point argon and 1 point watervapor and carbon dioxide medley (mixed with a few other misc. gases) gaseous atmosphere inside the lab so that it's breathable and clean before bringing up the oxygen by a few points an hour. But I went out to the sample and it was successful in transmuting the entire solution. However, and heres the funny part, the new stone substance seemed to have reacted with the glass and I was unable to remove the flask from the pedestal, let alone extract the original sample or seperate the new stone substance from the glass hahaha So its kind of a permanent ornament of my laboratory now.

Seeker:

Mmm I wondered if you would find that out. Yes it reacted with the glass. The glass has most likely been softened by the reaction. I bet it's become glass steel. So I bet it's shatter proof.

xenon7:

Oh most definately I just need to appropriate a containment unit and I will definately send you a hefty sample. It's the least that I can give for all of the help

Seeker:

Fuzed quartz is less likely to react with the stone.

xenon7:

Okay I'll get started on fabricating a quartz container. Give me about two days to purchase the quartz and equipment.

Seeker:

You're not going to just buy fuzed quartz glassware ? If I were in your position I would buy some gold bullion and begin collecting lots of rain water. It's an unfortunate fact that just like every other living thing you can't make gold without gold. You need the energy signature many alchemists call this the seed of gold. You will need a furnace that can keep gold in fusion for a whole hour in order to make the projection powder which is what actually makes gold. I'd enlist the help of a gold smith for this task. Do be sure to save part of your 1st order stone for this process since the act of multiplying the stone in quantity expends it's energy for transmutation. More on that later.

The rain water is to begin work on making the other stones including the one of silver. It takes a huge amount of water to extract the salt of the air (I'd love to know what a mass spectrometer says it is). You'll need to concentrate the rain down to a few ounces per gallon. Ideally boiling it at room temperature under a strong vacuum is the preferred method (love modern technology) but a simple stainless steel pot on a conventional stove will work quite well. After it's been concentrated it'll need to be broken down (and charged) by micro organisms so it should be allowed to sit at room temperature at least partially exposed to the air for a month. My set up is a simple quart jar. I do keep it sealed but I open it once in a while to change out the air. I really like those glass apple cider jugs for this purpose. I'll tell you the rest of this process after your water becomes quite nasty and begins to grow something similar to mother of vinegar. It's too bad that this is the only way to create the universal solvent (alkahest) which can be used to make a Ph Stone from most anything on the periodic table. What I read says it's PH neutral but dissolves all metals,minerals,and many other things,but will not harm skin or living things. This is also said to be the true elixir of life. So it's insanely beneficial rather than harmful. I still wouldn't try it first hand.

>>The following is another PM log

Psion Guild Forums;http://www.psionguild.org/forums
Private Message Dump for User psi seeker 34; 03-13-2013 03:11 PM -->

################################################## ##############################
Folder : Sent Items
################################################## ##############################

================================================== ==============================
To : xenon7
Date : 2013-01-14 13:47
Title : Are you still alive ?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It seems extremely strange to me that someone ,who enjoys conversations as much as yourself, would suddenly quit sending messages in the middle of a good conversation.

If you're still alive and in good health please let me know.

I'm getting somewhat worried that you've fallen into one of the classic blunders of alchemist. The one I fear the most is that you might have tasted a sample of the stone which is deadly poison in it's current form. Second perhaps you fear that I or someone else might seek to harm you out of greed. Third (although unlikely) maybe you have given in to greed realizing what you have and intend to hide what is rightfully yours from the world.

If any of these fears are the truth then I have just cause to be very sad indeed. Especially if you're no longer living.

================================================== ==============================
Date : 2013-01-23 22:02
Title : Re: Are you still alive ?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by xenon7
Hi im sooooo sorry. I've been extremely absorbed within the developments surrounding the Phil.'s Stone. I have made the looking glass and successfully interpreted some peculiar things that I am keeping in a confidential written Journal. As for the stone itself, it has completed its recrystalization and it has absorbed so much energy in itself during the process that I have moved it today to my own estate. It is under as much protection that I can muster from my assets as well as from a few favors that I have cashed in :) but do not worry I am not dead quite yet, as a matter of fact, after all of this interaction with the Stone, I have never felt better. Stronger in fact. My dexterity and clarity in terms of mentality and physcality have increased seemingly exponentially! I would love to send you some of the stone once the questions my patrons of research are continuously asking are quieted (Which a slight amount of money can solve. So I can take care of it. Not to worry.).

It's sad that you can't make much gold with it in that state but no matter. I have been watching you and your stone via scanning. Mostly out of curiosity. Did I see a successful transmutation which increased the stone in quantity?

On a separate but more interesting note: The information you gave me on the physical and chemical properties have been exceedingly helpful. It's like the missing key I needed to learn how to make one of my own from scratch. It was also VERY solid evidence of the stone's existence.

From that information I was able to figure out enough about the stone that I can decipher why it works the way it does. I found out how to multiply it in quantity without Hg and how to multiply it's quality in less time than a day. I figured out why the gold/silver stone is poisonous to humans. It makes perfect sense that it's got an unstable weight. I also deciphered how and why it can be made with chemistry. It also makes perfect sense that it can multiply.

All of this makes perfect sense when you consider that the stone is in fact alive! Only living things,breathe (weight change), reproduce (multiply quantity),and eat(multiply quality and or quantity). Not only that but it has sisters which are just as powerful as it is. The material by which it's created from via chemistry is more powerful than all of these because it's undetermined. It's parent material shouldn't exist at all. With it you could create a stone from anything on the periodic table of elements,and one general one for each of the animal, plant,mineral,and metal kingdoms. This is all possible because the undetermined stone is pure life energy condensed into physical form. The elixir of life is itself alive so it can in fact multiply in quantity and quality. The fact that it multiplies is the only reason it can be bred but never created per se.

Your stone is living gold. The reason it's red instead of gold is the same reason a acorn doesn't look like an oak tree. Since it's a metal it can only benefit other metals. If you were to eat it then it would try to transmute you into metal thus eating you instead. This is why it's a most deadly poison. If you try to multiply it's quantity too much it will over extend itself and essentially die leaving nothing but a pure gold metal corpse behind.

Oh and by the way. Because of it's very nature it won't hurt anything to give the stone to whomever you please. It has safety features built in to ensure evil people never get that kind of power to catalyze their greed. Nicolas Flamel figured out that if you offer the stone to someone who's unworthy to have it then they will be overwhelmed with greed and try to take it from you. That is assuming that they believe it's more than just a prank. If you find an honest man/woman who you feel is trustworthy then no problems. Just be sure that nobody else knows (greed shield). Nicolas Flamel had THE most poisonous way to make the stone which involved distilling an amalgam of mercury and antimony 10 times. Regardless of this he realized that human life is THE most valuable thing on the planet. He built many churches ,hospitals ,orphanages, and homeless shelters. It appears that he didn't live longer than normal which suggests that either he faked his death or he didn't have the elixir of life. I personally want to live like Flamel did.

Should an evil person obtain the stone they will likely fall into one of these pitfalls unless you tell them how to use it.

#1 Improper multiplication will revert it back to it's base metal.

#2 Improper usage as the elixir of life will prove lethal.

#3 Incorrect projection will fail to produce gold.

#4 Squandering the stone's abilities will ensure your stone will be used up.

#5 Flaunting the stone will ensure that it gets stolen by others who will inevitably destroy it.

#6 Non use of the stone will not destroy the stone directly but your life span will run out without any benifit to you. Then your successor will likely fall into one of these pitfalls.

#7 Proper use of the stone will make you so rich that you realize that money never had any value to begin with.

#8 Evil spirits cannot dwell near the stone meaning that anyone who has it cannot be tempted by anything but their own ambitions.

End note:

For the time being I'm keeping to myself some of the alchemical processes. Namely: How to make gold (assuming you haven't figured out on your own)[will teach later], what the elixir of life is/is made from, how to create the elixir of life,how to multiply said elixir, how to create the myriad of stones from said elixir, and alternative (faster) ways to multiply the stone in both quantity and quality.

If I were to tell you how to do any of these I would make it far too easy for you. I've already made it far too easy for you as is. If all the secrets of nature are revealed all at once then you won't respect them for the wonders they are. Besides that would steal the fun of figuring out on your own. Also I have to try them out myself so that I can confirm that they are really true.

@[email protected] ........ the looking glass works!!! XD That makes me ultra happy! (the first thing I'm going to try)

Date : 2013-01-23 22:18
Title : My address
It's really hard to mail something without an address. If you want to send me a sample of the stone please send it to this address.

Solar Seeker
PO box 151 Delano TN 37325-1051

Sorry for the anonymity but it seems best for the both of us that we don't post personally identifiable info online. After we've both succeeded in making gold then we can afford to meet in person.

Date : 2013-01-23 22:21
Quote:
Hi im sooooo sorry. I've been extremely absorbed within the developments surrounding the Phil.'s Stone. I have made the looking glass and successfully interpreted some peculiar things that I am keeping in a confidential written Journal. As for the stone itself, it has completed its recrystalization and it has absorbed so much energy in itself during the process that I have moved it today to my own estate. It is under as much protection that I can muster from my assets as well as from a few favors that I have cashed in :) but do not worry I am not dead quite yet, as a matter of fact, after all of this interaction with the Stone, I have never felt better. Stronger in fact. My dexterity and clarity in terms of mentality and physcality have increased seemingly exponentially! I would love to send you some of the stone once the questions my patrons of research are continuously asking are quieted (Which a slight amount of money can solve. So I can take care of it. Not to worry.).

Btw you could simply say that your only sample was destroyed in experimentation.

Date : 2013-01-24 18:25
Title : Transmutation ?
I noticed (via scanning) not long ago that you had been working on the stone in the laboratory (you had said before that it was the school isolation building). You took a piece of it and dropped it in a liquid I assume you managed to obtain some mercury. After roughly a minute maybe less there was an energy surge as the whole substance took on the energy signature of the stone.

Was that a successful transmutation I noticed? If so was the product gold metal or more Ph Stone ?

On a related note: I downloaded a lexicon of alchemical terms and found "common mercury" in the list. It turns out common mercury means "the substance of everything". More precisely anything that can be dissolved or melted with the stone will become stone itself. Personally I like the idea that dissolving the stone in water with table salt could in theory multiply it's quantity. It makes perfect sense that sodium being a metal could be transmuted as easily as mercury could.

If this is true then it would mean that the Ph stone is equally as valuable to it's owner as common rocks are to everyone else. Shows you how valueless paper money is doesn't it? :D

Date : 2013-01-28 21:12
Title : Ph St energy content = !!!!!
I mentioned the Ph. Stone's properties to my graphics design teacher. He didn't believe the stone could exist because the energy density it would take to transmute matter would defy the law of entropy. It turns out he's absolutely right. The amount of energy going into the stone when it's multiplying doesn't explain how it could catalytically transmute metals into gold,much less a cumulative order of magnitude worth per multiplication.

If this is true then,the amount of energy within a golf ball sized chunk of the Ph Stone ,if harnessed, could easily power the world's energy needs for the next few thousand years. A soft ball sized chunk could support the world life cycle as well. (makes you feel all warm inside doesn't it?) :D

So either the stone is directly converting matter into energy or the stone itself defies the "law" of entropy thus removing entropy's status as a law of physics.

To test this both samples will need to be weighed before lead (or any other metal) is turned to gold and the gold weighed afterwords. For that matter if you multiply the stone in quantity the weight should change as well. If it defies entropy then the weight either wont change or it'll go up. If it doesn't defy entropy then the over all weight will go down during a transmutation.

Btw It would be nice to hear from you at least once weekly. I am quite anxious about the possibility of being able to see and touch something that "doesn't exist". Besides that I think it would be soooo cool (not to mention impressive) to give a lens of truth to a certain girl for valentines day. Do you think you can make that happen for me? I don't care so much about the stone itself save for academic curiosity. Not that I wouldn't be grateful being handed a spendable gem stone worth more than the national debt. But for the time being I'd be more than ecstatic with an actual lens that can let anyone see the spirit world. It would make psionics so much easier to explain to normals.

Date : 2013-01-28 22:00
Title : Re: Transmutation ?
Quote:
It was indeed a transmutation. I dropped a sample within a vask of mercury and got a multiplied substance similar to that of the stone. I actually am working to crystalize it as we speak. A rather humorous occurance happened as well just a few minutes before I wrote this. I was reading your other PMs and I gathered some rain water (simply because the weather was convenient and I had thought about the psychic energy behind it.) and salinized it by dissolving table salt into it. Of course out of my excitement, I forgot one little thing...when I placed a sample into the solution there was a slight glow and a green steam. Moments before my home labroratory's chemo-spectral alarm began to blare for sudden toxic fumation, I had broke down the chemical structure of table salt in my head wondering why there would be green steam emitting from the flask; NaCl

Na(Sodium/metal)-reacts violently with polaric solvents (water), high exothermic reactant

Then it hit me;

Cl(Chlorine/non-metal/gas)- reacts harshly with carbonic macromolecules (most organic molecules), Extremely toxic
Oh....

I ran into my decon and fumigation chamber while my lab was being vented haha. Once the feedback inhibition system I made last year(a huge waste of money...or so I thought lol) pumped back into the room a 74 point nitrogen 24 point oxygen 1 point argon and 1 point watervapor and carbon dioxide medley (mixed with a few other misc. gases) gaseous atmosphere inside the lab so that it's breathable and clean before bringing up the oxygen by a few points an hour. But I went out to the sample and it was successful in transmuting the entire solution. However, and heres the funny part, the new stone substance seemed to have reacted with the glass and I was unable to remove the flask from the pedestal, let alone extract the original sample or seperate the new stone substance from the glass hahaha :D So its kind of a permanent ornament of my laboratory now.
Mmm I wondered if you would find that out. Yes it reacted with the glass. The glass has most likely been softened by the reaction. I bet it's become glass steel. So I bet it's shatter proof.

Date : 2013-01-28 22:01
Title : Re: Ph St energy content = !!!!!
Quote:
Oh most definately I just need to appropriate a containment unit and I will definately send you a hefty sample. It's the least that I can give for all of the help
Fuzed quartz is less likely to react with the stone.

Date : 2013-01-29 12:13
Quote:
Okay I'll get started on fabricating a quartz container. Give me about two days to purchase the quartz and equipment.
You're not going to just buy fuzed quartz glassware ? If I were in your position I would buy some gold bullion and begin collecting lots of rain water. It's an unfortunate fact that just like every other living thing you can't make gold without gold. You need the energy signature many alchemists call this the seed of gold. You will need a furnace that can keep gold in fusion for a whole hour in order to make the projection powder which is what actually makes gold. I'd enlist the help of a gold smith for this task. Do be sure to save part of your 1st order stone for this process since the act of multiplying the stone in quantity expends it's energy for transmutation. More on that later.

The rain water is to begin work on making the other stones including the one of silver. It takes a huge amount of water to extract the salt of the air (I'd love to know what a mass spectrometer says it is). You'll need to concentrate the rain down to a few ounces per gallon. Ideally boiling it at room temperature under a strong vacuum is the preferred method (love modern technology) but a simple stainless steel pot on a conventional stove will work quite well. After it's been concentrated it'll need to be broken down (and charged) by micro organisms so it should be allowed to sit at room temperature at least partially exposed to the air for a month. My set up is a simple quart jar. I do keep it sealed but I open it once in a while to change out the air. I really like those glass apple cider jugs for this purpose. I'll tell you the rest of this process after your water becomes quite nasty and begins to grow something similar to mother of vinegar. It's too bad that this is the only way to create the universal solvent (alkahest) which can be used to make a Ph Stone from most anything on the periodic table. What I read says it's PH neutral but dissolves all metals,minerals,and many other things,but will not harm skin or living things. This is also said to be the true elixir of life. So it's insanely beneficial rather than harmful. I still wouldn't try it first hand.

Date : 2013-01-29 16:30
Title : NaCl experiment salvage
Thanks to my bro I've figured out a possible way to get the stone out of your flask that fuzed to the table during the NaCl experiment. If the flask is whole enough to hold water I bet you can dissolve the stone in warm water and then siphon it out of your flask. From there you should easily be able to distill away the excess water provided the product no longer fuzes to glass. Whatever you produced it's got to be different than the stone's natural form. In natural form the stone doesn't normally fuze to glass until it's been multiplied enough that it's a liquid at room temperature. So it would be a good idea to set it aside for future experiments. Maybe it created the alkahest as an intermediary product.

I bet the distilled water you could get from the recovery process would have some interesting healing and or psychic properties. It would be really interesting to see what kind of effect it has on plants.

Note: The distillation may multiply the resulting stone's power I'm not sure though. My own alchemical experiments had varied results with lesser alchemical substances. Normally you get a 25%-50% increase in raw power per distillation/ reconstitution cycle. That said the stone is far from an ordinary substance.

Because of this reaction we now know why the stone is lethal to consume. There are a lot of chemicals in the human stomach that would produce some very unfriendly reactions if they were stripped of their metallic ions. Never mind that blood is made of iron.

Date : 2013-01-31 20:24
Title : What's up ?
Just checking in to see what's going on.

I think I figured out why the stone reacts with normal glass but not fuzed quartz. It occurs to me that the fluxing agent to reduce the melting point of common glass and even laboratory glass has a metallic base which could be transmuted. Semi metals and non metal conductors probably have rather unusual effects. There are a huge number of different types of glass with extremely varied chemical compositions and fluxing agents. Molten glass being conductive in it's own right could also produce really interesting effects.

Another thing I've been wondering is if aqua regia could have an effect on the stone reducing it to gold chloride before the stone changes it's chemical composition. Considering the NaCl experiment I think that a slow addition of a nitric acid table salt solution to unmultiplied stone powder would fit the bill for aqua regia while gradually discharging your stone by using up it's transmutation power. Maybe it won't react with glass so much if it doesn't have enough reaction material to get hot.

Date : 2013-02-02 16:02
Title : Now what ?
Ok so you have the philosopher's stone and a good grasp of how to use it as well as some of how it works.

Now what are you going to do with it? There is so much good that could come from using it to benefit humanity (not that humanity deserves it). If you could tap it's power converting it into a usable form you could solve the energy crisis. I'm sure the oil gurus would take kindly to that. The elixir of life would make the drug industry obsolete but then again you'd be messing with the pocket books of some multimillionaires who don't even blink at killing their competition. You could make enough gold that it becomes common as dirt. But that would severely disrupt the economy. It would be really neat to mass produce glass steel. You might even call it transparent aluminum.

Personally I think that an unlimited power/light source that can make durable transparent materials and extend plant/animal life many hundreds of years as well as allowing such creatures to live way outside of their natural environment has only one use.

I think the stone is well suited for a conveniently packaged terraforming unit. I think that it would be most fun to actually try using the stone to terraform uninhabitable places.

What do you think ? Would you like to use the stone to colonize space,and collect other things that "don't exist" ? Or do you have a better idea about what to do with this literal miracle in a bottle?

Date : 2013-02-07 13:42
Title : A word of caution.
Every time you multiply the stone in quality it gets much more reactive than the previous multiplication.

When the stone has been multiplied in quality far enough 5th-7th order it begins to glow. This is called an "ever burning lamp". I'm not entirely sure but either just before or just after it begins to glow it becomes liquid at room temperature. This liquid form reacts with most anything including glass. Only fuzed quartz is known to be able to contain it. After that point there are no references as to what happens when you try to or even how to multiply the liquid form. The only references I could find stated that it was a bad idea to try. Something about a great disaster that could occur. Other references also said that long before that point it becomes useless for anything but a lamp because it would take truly staggering amounts of gold to make projection powder with it.

As for the elixir of life it can only be made from the stone from 1st-3rd orders. The third order dosage is once in a lifetime if you're terminally ill. So the stone isn't useful for healing after the third order. When I've had the chance to test the transmutation power of the sample you've promised to send me I'll bring you up to speed on the elixir and it's usage. The only reason I haven't told you already is the small possibility that the recipe might be wrong causing accidental over dose instead of healing. It would be such a shame to make a mistake like that with so much at risk.

Date : 2013-02-07 14:54
Title : How to call other alchemists
So since the only way to know for sure is to actually try the experiment I'll go ahead and tell you how to use the stone to call other successful alchemists. I have yet to find and read the original source a book called "Hyle und Coahyl" . I think it's in a digital alchemical library known as the RAMS collection. The entire digital collection can be bought on CD or DVD online for $50.00 some odd dollars. As near as I can tell the books contained in the set are all extremely rare and well worth the price for their historical value alone.

At any rate: The method to call other alchemists is as follows. Simply take a bowl of clean rain water and set it in the sun to charge the day before the full moon. That night set the bowl in the bright moon light. Then add some of your stone to the bowl. I have yet to figure out how much stone to use. If it were the white stone it should make a cloud that rises up and eclipses the moon. The red stone on the other hand should make a beam of light shining up to the moon which can only be seen through your looking glass. That night just before bed you should take some of the water (just enough to wet your fingers) and rub it on the temples of your forehead and pray to be known by others who have the stone. Then set your imagination upon being known

The next full moon you'll be called (telepathically) out of your home just in time to witness the same sign upon the moon. This time take some more of the same water from before doing the same thing but this time pray to know all who replied (name,face,location,etc). Then again set your imagination upon knowing who it was that responded to your call.

When you wake up you'll know exactly the name,face,and location of those who are interested in meeting with you.

If you don't go to them then you shouldn't be too surprised when at least one master shows up on your doorstep.

I know it really doesn't make any sense how this could work but everything else regarding the stone has worked thus far so it's worth a shot.

If it does work (no doubt), be sure to tell whomever it is how to get in contact with me as well. I would really like to know how to find this substance called "Gur" on top of snow. It would also be most interesting to know if I'm on the right path to making the stone of silver.

Date : 2013-02-09 18:20
Title : A few questions.
I haven't heard from you for a while so I'm wondering what's going on over there. I've run out of money for inter webs so I might not be online for a while.

I was wondering if you haven't shipped the stone by now if you would include some documentation regarding the stone. Specifically regarding the chemical composition and what kind of testing method was used to determine it. That way I can accurately retest anything resulting from my own experimentation. Info on the electromagnetic properties and on the types of energy emissions and the testing equipment for those would also be nice to have as well.

I figure that by now it's only fair to tell you how to actually make gold. In order to make gold you need the resonant frequency of gold to bias the transmutation. So you have to project the stone upon gold. In other words you transmute molten gold into projection powder. Since the stone is already close to the resonant frequency of gold then it will not turn the gold into more stone per se. Instead you'll get a red powder that transmutes other metals into gold instead of into more stone.

The ratio is 5 parts of gold to 1 part stone of the first order. A slight excess of gold is preferable. I don't know if that measurement is by weight or volume I think it's by weight. The trick is to keep the gold molten for at least an hour in order for the much slower transmutation to take place. Once you have the projection powder you encapsulate it in bees wax as a flux and then combine one part of the projection powder to 10 parts of molten lead. Again keep it molten for a whole hour but constantly stirring it with an iron rod until it suddenly turns to gold with a flash of light and perhaps a crackling sound. It'll probably startle you when it happens.

Maybe you should videotape the process cause it sounds really cool to watch.

Higher multiplications of the Ph stone require more gold to make projection powder and the resulting powder transmutes a higher ratio of lead (or any other metal) into gold. This is extremely interesting because it means the projection powder may still be able to be multiplied in quality even though the quantity can no longer be increased. It's well worth trying but if it works it could mean that gold could lose all of it's value due to supply exceeding demand.

Wouldn't that be a wonderful problem to have?

Date : 2013-02-20 17:21
Title : Are you still around?
Hey last time I heard from you, you said to me

Quote:
xenon7:
So two days was what you said and here it is over a month later and you haven't replied a single time since. This seems to be a pattern so I'm not too worried about it.

My scanning may be pretty good but even so the info I can obtain with it is extremely vague especially when regarding physical objects. Over the course of last month observing your lab there have been only 3 changes I noticed. #1 two people showed up on your door step but never went inside. I don't know what they said (I can't hear things via scanning) but whatever it was must have scared you since you've been extremely cautious ever since. Whomever they were they weren't completely human. #2 a package arrived containing a piece of glassware I suspect it was a 500ml round bottom flask. #3 the stone you made from mercury finished hardening.

One thing I though of is that you could store part of your stone in a safety deposit box at the local bank. That way if the one at your house is compromised you haven't lost everything.

Your absence from online has left me wondering if the whole thing was a hoax. The only thing that bothers me about the idea is that you have repeatedly provided info that couldn't be obtained without direct interaction/experimentation with the stone. Especially the varying weight part. There is only one resource I found that pointed out the varying weight. This is exactly why I asked specifically about the weight.

At any rate please send a reply when you manage to read this. That way at least I know you're still around to bounce questions off of.

Date : 2013-02-28 18:29
Title : Worried
Hi My name's Nathan and I'm 21 years of age.

I haven't heard from you in 2 months and I'm getting worried that I may never hear from you again.

If you have any qualms with me I would like to resolve them as soon as possible. If you have any other issues that I can help with be sure to let me know.

The Ph Stone is called "the stone of the wise" for good reason. It gives a man more power than he ever thought possible. Although the power itself isn't evil it forms the perfect catalyst for greed like no other. :meh: Only the wise can overcome this greed realizing that it's completely meaningless.

True to my word I have taught you just about all I know regarding the stone of gold. Thus far I have yet to tell you how to make the elixir of life/it's usage, how to make a homunculus, the use of the stone for genetic experiments, how to multiply the projection powder in quantity,how to make the Ph stone and equally powerful stones from other metals, how to recrystallize gem stones, how to make the alkahest,and how to revive the dead. All of which I will gladly reveal in due time provided you don't disappear for good.

I have been true to my word and I expect nothing less from you.

You have given me your word that you would share with me the same fortune I bestowed upon you. I will not force you to do so but if you do not send me a sample of the Ph Stone like you promised then you will live your life knowing that your fortune was made by double crossing the one who gave it to you and that your word is worthless by doing so. (guilt much?)

You will also never know the other wonders that go above and beyond the Ph Stone which is only the beginning of alchemy not it's end.

If curiosity is fundamentally a part of your very being like it is with me. Then I know sooner or later you will find some reason to contact me if only to learn the other secrets of alchemy.

Date : 2013-03-02 15:51
Title : Sigh:
Well I guess I may never hear from you again. So I'm just going to entertain my self by the idea that you've run off and joined the circus and are now relaxing on some tropical beach with hot clowns in bikinis feeding you grapes. :pthb:

On a more realistic note if you still have any interest in working with me then it's pointless to try to maintain contact only once every few months. Exchanging PM's just doesn't work.

Assuming that you do want to maintain contact: What's the best way to reach you other than via PM?

Folder : philosopher's stone data

To : psi seeker 34
Date : 2013-01-02 21:26
Title : Hello...
Hey there or Hallo or guten morgen or guten tag or guten abent or hola or bonjour or g'day or kahmsahumunida or konnichiwa, etc.

Date : 2013-01-03 20:07
Title : Re: Hello...
Yes Sir *salutes*

How is the weather in tenessee?

Date : 2013-01-04 01:57
yes meaningless chatter is as meaninglessly meaningful as it gets.

cold and wet? i've only been there once, i went to a fair and loved the air quality out there. its better than our beaches out here lol

Date : 2013-01-05 21:24
The Weather is warm most of the year, but here in the bay area we get pretty cold during the winter. It snows about once every 15 years, but snow and ocean...not a good combo lol. The smog is intense during the summer (damned tourists) so it makes the heat sticky and what not.

And yes I'm pretty sure that I could've used really any Mercury or mercurian potasside condensate like Mercury II or I probably couldve used any element if I had sufficient reactor time and a fricking river to cool the damned thing ha.

I'll type out my notes from my journal!!

Date : 2013-01-05 21:48
12/23/12, 21:23 REACTOR CP7LA Reg:Lucero502630

21:34--mercury isotope 196Hg by nat. motquan. 0.15% integrated

00:07--valence neutron capture complete

00:43--electron capture-decays

07:17--reactor moderation disabled/ErrorMDR
(Whoops my bad...Muahahahaha >:D)
07:17--Element Stablized. Proton Identification Counter Commenced

07:24 197Au[Gold] Identified Stable

07:31 ErrorMDR/Neutron Irridation proccess commenced
(That Actually was an accident lol)

12/24/12

07:00 Irridation Complete

07:01 WARNING!: Hadronic Decay
(which was odd I understand that neutrons should decay)
07:01 [Gold] Decay Unstable/Irregular,....,Cooldown Commencing
07:02 Cooldown Cancelled By User{LUCERO502630}
(didn't know what else to do lol)
08:17 9.97% disintegrates
08:17 User{LUCERO502630} Commences EM Scan
08:18 ElectroMagnetic Scan Complete 7 Scale Surpassed
(Basically that means Infinity, but the damn thing wouldnt stabilize)

12/25/12

22:17 Element Stabilizes[GOLD/PHYSYCALDEFACATION] Chrysalatic Formation Stable Small Activation Cross-Section
(BEST CHRISTMAS PRESENT EVER! :D)

22:18 User{LUCERO502630} Log Offline...

22:19 User{LUCERO502630}

22:34 User{LUCERO502630} Log Offline...

Date : 2013-01-07 03:20
Yes your on point the amount is fairly small about one-point-seven grams in mass and its field radiates to just outside the campus' solitary isolation building. our particle accelerator is small andnon-public but it does the job :) . I think I am going to have to move it because administrators are going to start asking of my use of the facilities for so long and how it is relative to the procurement of my thesis

Date : 2013-01-07 03:31
And yes there is no decay which means it's as if it's a whole new element, but the number of protons is the same as its basis element it's just the electron behavior and neutronic balance that makes it stable but somehow too stable its hard to explain it seems impossible. it has a volume of 15 mL so its about the size of a size nine wedding ring and so red that it seems to emit light most likely due to our eyes perception of the visual threshold of the electromagnetic spectrum

Date : 2013-01-07 03:41
BTW i meant to add that I can only find the mass using a centripetal balance and i relied on conventional metric ruling for the volume i just cant seem to get a consistant weight

Date : 2013-01-09 19:04
Wow if only I had such luck to make one of silver. As for human's sensibility in terms of warfare, I'd say they have none and I will protect this secret with my life and I am definitely wanting to try the looking glass.

Date : 2013-01-09 19:06
Title : Re: On multiplication.
The entire sample was converted yes, I have never thought about that though, hmm I need to get my hands on some Hg! :D

Date : 2013-01-18 19:21

Date : 2013-01-28 21:23
Title : Re: Transmutation ?

Then it hit me;

Oh....

I ran into my decon and fumigation chamber while my lab was being vented haha. Once the feedback inhibition system I made last year(a huge waste of money...or so I thought lol) pumped back into the room a 74 point nitrogen 24 point oxygen 1 point argon and 1 point watervapor and carbon dioxide medley (mixed with a few other misc. gases) gaseous atmosphere inside the lab so that it's breathable and clean before bringing up the oxygen by a few points an hour. But I went out to the sample and it was successful in transmuting the entire solution. However, and heres the funny part, the new stone substance seemed to have reacted with the glass and I was unable to remove the flask from the pedestal, let alone extract the original sample or seperate the new stone substance from the glass hahaha :D So its kind of a permanent ornament of my laboratory now.

Date : 2013-01-28 21:26

Date : 2013-01-28 23:52

The biggest illusion in reality is that reality itself is an illusion. Reality itself is in fact not an illusion that is why we obey it's rules not the other way around.

Last edited by psi seeker 34; 04-30-2013 at 11:42 PM.
Closed Thread