Psion Guild Forums  

Go Back   Psion Guild Forums > Miscellaneous > Radionic, Psychotronic, and Psionic Devices

Radionic, Psychotronic, and Psionic Devices Discuss devices intended to aid the use of psi and produce psi effects.

Old 07-31-2008, 03:33 AM   #1
NoMad
Device Forum Moderator

NoMad is an unknown quantity at this point
Psi-Tron Theory Tests

For any of you that read the psi theory article that ANKA has up on his site I'd like to say that tests that I'm conducting are looking pretty good to support the theory. for those of you that don't know ANKA states that through different tests of his own and personal experience he believes that one of the things that could allow for psionic abilities is a particle like psi-tron with a negative charge. This means that psi would have the same charge as electricity, which is a particle that's also negatively charged. As Some of you know two things with the same charge will repel each other. If the psi particle,(hereby referred to as the psi-tron) is indeed negatively charged then it goes to say that psi and electrons should repel each other.

With this said I have devised an experiment to test out this theory. It includes a resistance tester,(also known as an ohmmeter i believe, a multimeter will work as well since they usually have ohm testing functions) and the use of different conductive materials. You take your material, whether it be wire or a solid metal object, and attach the meter to it(be sure to read the instruction booklet for your meter). Then read what the resistance level is, then after you have a good reading record it on a sheet of paper or something. Remember to record the material itself, whether it be a key or copper wire.

Expected Results: If the theory holds true then as you charge the object with more Psi-Trons you should increase the resistance in the object, this is because the more Psi-Trons that there are then the harder it is for the electrons to get through, meaning that resistance increases.

Results so far, I chose to try this out while i still felt pretty good and not too tired, and to my satisfaction the steel house key that i charged full of psi read zero resistance when i first tried it out(without and charge) and 00.2 ohms after i charged, this was consistent each time i grounded the Psi-Trons, the ohms would read zero again, and when i recharged they would read 00.2.

The test was done with the multimeter at 200 ohm setting.

I'll be doing a more formal re testing phase, with a wider array of different materials, as well as making sure that i'm fully energized myself. If ANKA is correct with his theory, and my own theory that Psi-Trons interfere with electricity on a measurable scale, then the science of psi can change as we know it. Meaning that we can actually measure psi as a value using machines that the general population can use. This would also counter the argument that skeptics have saying why they can't trust that we know it's real but we are the only ones who can test for it. If I'm wrong then we start at square one, but at least we know what isn't right afterwords.

My last and most important note, to anyone with the materials for this experiment at their disposal i encourage you to test this out as well. I'm specifically targeting this at any phase switchers and phoenixes, the first because they may be batter at phasing energy into a more physical quality, and the second group because they have more psi at their disposal, and if I'm right their charges should drastically increase resistance in the materials. Remember though that anyone is welcome to post their results.

I want the forms to be in this format.

Material used, ohms before charge, ohms after charge, ohms when grounded.
Old 07-31-2008, 04:10 AM   #2
thegrogen
Insane poetic coder

thegrogen is an unknown quantity at this point
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Standard_model
I have failed. Yet how can I act as a signpost when the road itself is invisible and the destination unknown, when the road seems to go off the beaten path? Are there signs farther down that road that say “YOU SHOULD HAVE BOUGHT A SQUIRREL”?
thegrogen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 04:57 PM   #3
MindlessInvalid
Angry Deconstructionist

MindlessInvalid is on a distinguished road
Hey NoMad, I'm posting my tests on youtube, with proper credit to you and ANKA. I was getting Fluctuations of 100+ ohms just by getting near it. the reason I say 100+ is that my Multi-meter only goes up that high. The next increment after that was labeled infinite. Then again thats what i get for using a 10 year old multimeter from radioshack. Still, I noticed fluctuations when I withdrew from the spoon I had hooked up, the ohm reading would spike a few times then go back to semi normal, which happened to be 0 ohms. The spoon I used was stainless steel, and I did not once touch the spoon except to hook it up and to un-hook it. Thegrogen: I don't understand the point of the quantum physics link unless it has something to do with knowing the results changes them or something like that. (I'm dense in the mornings, spell it out)
EDIT: that was in K ohms actually, so I'm stumped. I don't know enough about electrical workings to know what k ohms is (is it 1/1000, or 1000 ohms?)
I'll look it up, but for now I just want to make sure the data is read correctly.

UPDATE: Apparently 1 K ohms is indeed 1000 ohms. So my multi meter goes up to 1,000,000 ohms. That is some serious spiking then.
Updated update: After some more experimentation, the more mass an object has the less response I get from it, When I use Insulated clamps, the spikes get large, when I use uninsulated steel clamps the spikes don't even happen.

Last edited by MindlessInvalid; 07-31-2008 at 07:04 PM.
MindlessInvalid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 07:18 PM   #4
thegrogen
Insane poetic coder

thegrogen is an unknown quantity at this point
The point of the link was that I don't see how the "psi-tron" would fit in with the Standard Model of particle physics. I see quite a few negatively-charged particles, but as far as I know nothing that would account for the behavior of psi... Could be wrong, though.

Unless there's a whole class of particles that remains undiscovered by current models.
I have failed. Yet how can I act as a signpost when the road itself is invisible and the destination unknown, when the road seems to go off the beaten path? Are there signs farther down that road that say “YOU SHOULD HAVE BOUGHT A SQUIRREL”?
thegrogen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 07:26 PM   #5
MindlessInvalid
Angry Deconstructionist

Subtle energy particles perhaps?

Old 08-01-2008, 03:13 AM   #6
NoMad
Device Forum Moderator

NoMad is an unknown quantity at this point
so in summery mindless do you think your tests show that the more psi introduced the more resistance? and secondly it's neat that you say about the more mass thing, thinking about it if your charging the object as a whole then it makes sense that the more mass the object has then the less dense the psi actually is. Also try grounding, centering and shielding yourself to see if you can keep the random fluctuations from occurring, and to see if you can use psi to actually control the meters output in a predictable manner. do to your high energies you probably would be effecting the readings without actually doing anything. i'm thinking your electronics go haywire alot too.

Remember everyone not to set the object onto something that conducts electricity, and to be sure not to be holding the object while you get your readings, heat increases resistance so it will give you false readings if you hold and charge.
Old 08-01-2008, 03:34 AM   #7
MindlessInvalid
Angry Deconstructionist

You have no idea how much of a blessing and curse this is. If I know what I'm doing, I can breathe new life into dead hardware, but for the most part, when I'm not thinking about it, I'll get random error messages that will impede my working with my computer, then i have to leave the room and my dad has to do it for me. I did some more testing and ended up breaking my multi meter somehow (don't ask me, even without anything to measure it registers at a few ohms.) Also the video is up. Here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kO_hFKziTm8

Old 08-03-2008, 03:09 AM   #8
notagh
BANNED

notagh is an unknown quantity at this point
Have you seen this?
http://www.pesquisapsi.com/books/teo...s_Psitron.html
And I say the name is taken :

http://sciencelinks.jp/j-east/articl...99A1004075.php
notagh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2008, 03:42 AM   #9
MindlessInvalid
Angry Deconstructionist

we have better claim to the name, as psi has long been the term used for paranormal investigations for the mechanism behind unexplained phenomena, and we ourselves have been using the term psi long before the copyright date of that second abstract, the first one merely shows that some one theorized a particle of IMAGINARY mass, our psitron particle has for the lack of a better term, DEFINITIVE mass. So we blew that poor bastard dobbs out of the water with a depth charge, now that we have evidence suggesting the existence of psi, and that same evidence also implies the particle has definitive mass, Dobbs' psitron theory is obselete, however to give the guy kudos for trying, his theory is obse1337!!! We are merely updating and improving upon the guy's work. His theory can be taken into account with out final draft of the theory when the time comes.
EDIT: when I say final draft, I mean that it is our last draft before we submit it to the general scientific community.

Old 08-03-2008, 04:14 AM   #10
notagh
BANNED

notagh is an unknown quantity at this point
Where they will bullshit you more than they did the toxic shock by tampon guy.

Nvm, they will just ignore you.
notagh is offline   Reply With Quote