Psion Guild Forums  

Go Back   Psion Guild Forums > Miscellaneous > Radionic, Psychotronic, and Psionic Devices

Radionic, Psychotronic, and Psionic Devices Discuss devices intended to aid the use of psi and produce psi effects.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-12-2012, 04:11 AM   #1
psi seeker 34
highly advanced non
 
psi seeker 34's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Delano TN look me up if you pass by.
Posts: 2,877
Rep Power: 13
psi seeker 34 is on a distinguished road
philosopher's stone:my observations and experiments

First of all I would like to request that if our moderator NoMad feels that this thread doesn't belong in this forum, that he simply relocate it to a more appropriate location, rather than locking it. Maybe the myth/legend/rumor section.

The philosopher's stone, what is it ? Is it mere legend,fantasy,the best hoax ever pulled,a mad delusion perhaps? No it is simply a matter of scientific fact that hasn't been recognized yet. If this is the case one might ask "what is it made of?". From my observations it is made of two things, 1 a metal, specifically gold for the red stone or silver for the white, and 2 vast quantities of psychic energy. From this simple statement one might conclude that all you get is charged gold. This is because the gold has to be chemically treated in order to make it accept this energy. If you read some of the old alchemical texts most notably the testament of Nicolas Flamel you'll find that it says that the gold needs to be "opened" in order for the "virtue" (psychic energy) to pass into it's belly. From this one may ask "Ok so how does one open this gold?" The answer is there are many ways to do it but the difficulty lies in the chemical non-reactivity of gold. This is why there can be many different recipes that achieve the same purpose. The Flamel path (to the stone) uses quick silver. Not mercury mind you but a highly charged amalgam of silver "quickened" with mercury. The traditional method uses high temperatures and highly volatile acids. A few alchemists used aqua regia in order to "open" their gold. I read that cream of tartar could be dry distilled into an oily liquid that could dissolve gold and extract it's "virtue". One resource said that a simple mixture of morning dew and sea salt could be charged enough that it functions as the universal solvent "alkahest" that would create the stone of gold. One alchemical recipe uses a copper nitrate/ vinegar/alcohol mixture to do the job. All of these recipes serve the same purpose, 1 to build up a ridiculously strong charge (often by converting heat energy into psychic energy), 2 to "open" gold to receive this charge, and 3 to impart that charge to gold which fundamentally changes it's atomic (maybe only molecular) structure. Once that structure has been changed to accept energy there is practically no limit to the amount of energy the gold can accept. When the structure of the gold has been changed in this way it is considered the aforementioned stone but it still needs to be crystallized into a red glassy material. At this point the gold crystal must be charged by dissolving it in water and keeping it warm until it recrystallizes again. This multiplies the "virtue" and brings it to the first order. Caution the 1st order stone is an immensely charged psychic substance. The stone is said to have an energy field 2^30th (basically 1 and 3/4 billion) times the strength of ambient energy. My own experiments confirm that this figure is possible. After all this is a legendary substance we're talking about. At this level it is unsafe (potentially deadly) to consume the stone except by careful measurements and substantial dilution.

My own experiments primarily involve the zinc acetate path.

First zinc acetate must be made by dissolving 200 penny weight of zinc with 1 gallon of apple cider vinegar (convenient that pennies are made of zinc)

Second the zinc acetate is crystallized. I prefer to boil the solution down to a thin syrup then air dry it the rest of the way. Note: heat charges the solution rather substantially and it's possible to get a psi high by being next to it and or breathing the steam.

Third dry distill the crystals to get first a yellow watery substance and later a red oily one. Note: this takes a lot of heat and the crystals may sublimate clogging your still head. Also note: The red oil is extremely charged. In my experiments 1/4 drop had an energy field much larger than my neighborhood.

Fourth dissolve pure gold leaf in this yellow water which should change color within 5 days.

Fifth recombine with the red oil and gently heat it slightly above body temperature for 40 days or until it crystallizes into your finished stone.

Sixth add rain water and repeat the last step to multiply the stone to the first order it should take 20 days.

So why Gold or silver and not some other element? It's because gold is has a very unique electron spin among other properties. A google search popped up one interesting article on gold and silver nano clusters having a resonant spin. Resonance alone is a truly fascinating subject.
__________________
Wisdom is a circle what you receive you must also give back in due proportion and the measure by which you give back is also returned to you in due proportion.

The biggest illusion in reality is that reality itself is an illusion. Reality itself is in fact not an illusion that is why we obey it's rules not the other way around.
psi seeker 34 is offline  
Old 10-12-2012, 11:49 PM   #2
Pat McDonald
Very, very pale grey
 
Pat McDonald's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Nottingham, UK
Posts: 2,497
Rep Power: 12
Pat McDonald is on a distinguished road
Have you been drinking salt water? I did warn you that hallucinations were a noted medical side effect of that.

I don't think you have, but I would appreciate some reassurance in this.
__________________
Beware virii that hide in signatures. Nasty, nasty hackers out there. Usually they appear in Personal Messages, not on a forum.

You think I don't know. Well, maybe you're wrong. Maybe I'm wrong.

But assuming you are always right always puts you in the wrong.

Because assume just makes an ass of u and me.
Pat McDonald is offline  
Old 10-13-2012, 09:05 PM   #3
psi seeker 34
highly advanced non
 
psi seeker 34's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Delano TN look me up if you pass by.
Posts: 2,877
Rep Power: 13
psi seeker 34 is on a distinguished road
Seriously, my experiments with repeated trial and error shows that there is a definite psychic effect inherent within the practices of alchemy. And psychic high is a known phenomenon. Besides vinegar isn't narcotic in the slightest.

If you research it you'll find that the zinc acetate path is one of several reported methods to make the philosopher's stone,with most all the legendary properties attributed to it. I have taken the actual chemical processes to the point of actually making the red oil. So I can verify that the chemistry is good and that the energetic properties up to this point are good.

There are countless numbers (more than 60) of consistent documents, by many authors,over more than 3 centuries that describe the properties of this legendary substance. So the chances that the philosopher's stone isn't a physical substance ,with verifiable properties, is vanishingly small.

The reason I posted this is so that those interested can actually try the chemical process, and help verify my findings ,both physical and energetic.
__________________
Wisdom is a circle what you receive you must also give back in due proportion and the measure by which you give back is also returned to you in due proportion.

The biggest illusion in reality is that reality itself is an illusion. Reality itself is in fact not an illusion that is why we obey it's rules not the other way around.
psi seeker 34 is offline  
Old 10-14-2012, 01:20 AM   #4
Constructman
Lurker
 
Constructman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Not on the Guild
Posts: 307
Rep Power: 0
Constructman is an unknown quantity at this point
I discovered this method a while back and anxiously wanted to try it but I don't have the supplies required and if I asked my parents for this stuff, I think they'd think I was crazy. They probably wouldn't let me seeing as I'm not that great with dangerous equipment, including stoves
__________________
There used to be a sig here but I got bored of it so now it's gone
Constructman is offline  
Old 10-14-2012, 01:36 AM   #5
Minsc
Senior Member
 
Minsc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 593
Rep Power: 9
Minsc is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat McDonald View Post
Have you been drinking salt water? I did warn you that hallucinations were a noted medical side effect of that.
I thought it just dehydrates you because it has higher salt content than the body. You ever watch Bear Grylls's show Man vs. Wild? You learn so much watching it!
Minsc is offline  
Old 10-14-2012, 01:45 AM   #6
psi seeker 34
highly advanced non
 
psi seeker 34's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Delano TN look me up if you pass by.
Posts: 2,877
Rep Power: 13
psi seeker 34 is on a distinguished road
How hard is it to get pennies $2 ,vinegar $3 ,and gold out of discarded computer parts $5 ? The only thing hard to get is the lab equipment. Namely a distillation flask $20 (ebay) ,a range $3-$20 (basically a plug in stove burner),and a low heat source like a baby bottle warmer or a thermos $5-$20 . You'll also need a few common household items. Coffee filters $1 ,and small glass jars $free$ . The gold can be etched off of circuit boards ,with circuit board etchant sold at radio shack for $8/pint,or copper chloride $5 gallon if you can buy meuriatic acid at a local ACE hardware and combine that with copper and hydrogen peroxide. Then the gold is washed with water into a coffee filter.

If you're good at shopping at yard sales then you can get most of the stuff for dirt cheep.
__________________
Wisdom is a circle what you receive you must also give back in due proportion and the measure by which you give back is also returned to you in due proportion.

The biggest illusion in reality is that reality itself is an illusion. Reality itself is in fact not an illusion that is why we obey it's rules not the other way around.
psi seeker 34 is offline  
Old 10-15-2012, 04:13 PM   #7
Pat McDonald
Very, very pale grey
 
Pat McDonald's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Nottingham, UK
Posts: 2,497
Rep Power: 12
Pat McDonald is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by psi seeker 34 View Post
How hard is it to get pennies $2 ,vinegar $3 ,and gold out of discarded computer parts $5 ? The only thing hard to get is the lab equipment. Namely a distillation flask $20 (ebay) ,a range $3-$20 (basically a plug in stove burner),and a low heat source like a baby bottle warmer or a thermos $5-$20 . You'll also need a few common household items. Coffee filters $1 ,and small glass jars $free$ . The gold can be etched off of circuit boards ,with circuit board etchant sold at radio shack for $8/pint,or copper chloride $5 gallon if you can buy meuriatic acid at a local ACE hardware and combine that with copper and hydrogen peroxide. Then the gold is washed with water into a coffee filter.
Up to a point, maybe, sounds like you would get SOME result. If you want full chemical recycling though, you have to process the boards too, and doing that AND controlling the fumes is not a bedroom or household project. It's certainly not easy (in my country anyway) to get a license for handling of the materials needed, and especially to cope with the gas emissions.
__________________
Beware virii that hide in signatures. Nasty, nasty hackers out there. Usually they appear in Personal Messages, not on a forum.

You think I don't know. Well, maybe you're wrong. Maybe I'm wrong.

But assuming you are always right always puts you in the wrong.

Because assume just makes an ass of u and me.
Pat McDonald is offline  
Old 10-15-2012, 04:19 PM   #8
Pat McDonald
Very, very pale grey
 
Pat McDonald's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Nottingham, UK
Posts: 2,497
Rep Power: 12
Pat McDonald is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minsc View Post
I thought it just dehydrates you because it has higher salt content than the body.
That could be the main effect, but it's generally not recommended for the hallucinagenic effect. Plus increased blood pressure and heart rate. Salt is easy to overdose on, but the "silent killer" (high blood pressure) takes years before you get the stroke or similar high impact traumatic effect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minsc View Post
You ever watch Bear Grylls's show Man vs. Wild? You learn so much watching it!
Can't say I have. I learn more from reading publications than from video.
__________________
Beware virii that hide in signatures. Nasty, nasty hackers out there. Usually they appear in Personal Messages, not on a forum.

You think I don't know. Well, maybe you're wrong. Maybe I'm wrong.

But assuming you are always right always puts you in the wrong.

Because assume just makes an ass of u and me.
Pat McDonald is offline  
Old 10-16-2012, 04:40 AM   #9
psi seeker 34
highly advanced non
 
psi seeker 34's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Delano TN look me up if you pass by.
Posts: 2,877
Rep Power: 13
psi seeker 34 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat McDonald View Post
Up to a point, maybe, sounds like you would get SOME result. If you want full chemical recycling though, you have to process the boards too, and doing that AND controlling the fumes is not a bedroom or household project. It's certainly not easy (in my country anyway) to get a license for handling of the materials needed, and especially to cope with the gas emissions.
I don't know about your country Pat but here in the US it's not too big a deal if you're over 18 and have a way to buy things online.

It's not as toxic as you'd think nitric acid is good for plants and nitrates are used in food, primarily sausage, to make it pink. NOx fumes are quite toxic indoors however but have no long term side effects. Other than that hydrochloric acid has minor toxicity considering it IS stomach acid.

For this purpose you only want an etchant solution "ferric chloride" or "copper chloride" (not toxic unless you eat it) to liberate the gold fingers (the part of a circuit board that plugs into a card slot). The rest of the circuit board requires nitric acid (some what unfriendly/expensive) to process. I have the equipment to do it but it's really a lot of effort for nothing without +100lbs of computer scrap to process. I'd just take the rest of the computer to the local scrap yard or sell the remaining parts on ebay.
__________________
Wisdom is a circle what you receive you must also give back in due proportion and the measure by which you give back is also returned to you in due proportion.

The biggest illusion in reality is that reality itself is an illusion. Reality itself is in fact not an illusion that is why we obey it's rules not the other way around.
psi seeker 34 is offline  
Old 10-17-2012, 02:24 PM   #10
Pat McDonald
Very, very pale grey
 
Pat McDonald's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Nottingham, UK
Posts: 2,497
Rep Power: 12
Pat McDonald is on a distinguished road
Snag is, when hydro-chloric acid reacts with some materials, the gas produced is chlorine. And that is toxic.

Although fair enough, the US does have way more space (and quite frankly, official interest) for recycling of obsolescent technology than where I live (the UK).

My honest opinion - the levels of gold present in the plating don't represent the main benefit of recycling. Silver solder has been mandatory since... 1998? 2003? It was some years ago now, and the amounts of silver and copper, while being worth less by weight than the gold, would probably add up to give a higher overall value in volume than the gold plate.

OK, some of the older school processors do have thicker layers of gold plate, but it's still tiny fractions of a millimetre...

... from 100 Kilos of scrap, it's probably about 30 kilos of silver, 28 kilos copper and tin, and maybe 10-100g of gold. That's still over 3 ounces by weight, about 5 K in US dollars just for the gold. In a "bad" run you get maybe 1 gramme of gold output.

It all depends on what's in the scrap you are putting in, and yes, I would agree with you, it's a volume process - definitely industrial scale needed to make it commercially viable.

Currently the majority of electrical "waste" lot is just shipped to China and burnt to remove the plastics, the electrolytically processed to get the metals out. Ecoloigcally disastrous and economic suicide (the Chinese end up with the recycled materials to build into new electronics).
__________________
Beware virii that hide in signatures. Nasty, nasty hackers out there. Usually they appear in Personal Messages, not on a forum.

You think I don't know. Well, maybe you're wrong. Maybe I'm wrong.

But assuming you are always right always puts you in the wrong.

Because assume just makes an ass of u and me.
Pat McDonald is offline  
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are Off
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:12 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.